PDA

View Full Version : LF: Cheap place to rent -- Baby friendly

~Leah~
06-24-2008, 07:25 PM
Yes, I realize most comments are going to be good luck, you're not going to find anything. If you could keep those to yourselves, that would be super.

Anyway, it's a long shot I know, but I figured I'd just see if anyone knew of anything out there. It's quite possible.

I'm looking for something cheap but still roomy, probably a basement suite for the price I'm looking at. $600 would be realistic but could probably look at something up to $850ish... everything included.

I have a 9 month old baby, so it would have to be a family friendly place. Preferrably in the NW. Preferrably with 2 bedrooms, but I could definitely make do with 1 given my financial situation.

I would also prefer a dishwasher but it's not necessary, and would also prefer an actual tub (I know most basement suites do not have this).

So if anyone has any friends or anything who might have a place that fits this description.... or even someone who wouldn't mind living with a baby... that would be great. Please PM.

Thanks.

krazynammer69
06-24-2008, 08:55 PM
try rentfaster.ca they got lots of places

Graham_A_M
06-24-2008, 08:58 PM
^ yeah or www.homerent.ca Great place to go as well.:thumbsup:

Good luck:)

~Leah~
06-24-2008, 09:00 PM
I find both those sites have rather expensive rentals on there... not really in my range. Thanks tho :thumbsup: