PDA

View Full Version : FREE: used sod delivered to SE limited time offer!

Tik-Tok
06-25-2008, 01:41 PM
I'm putting a 1' strip of gravel on either side of my front walkway. I've lifted up all my old sod. It's about 50-60 linear feet and 1' wide (in pieces of course)

If you live within 20 km SOUTH of Heritage and Macleod, and want some sod to touch up some dead spots or something, PM me before 2:30pm today, as that's when I'm taking it to the dump, and the only time I'll deliver it. Someone MUST be home at the time of delivery, as I'm not going to drop a bunch of sod off at some random address.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u64/TykTauk/sod.jpg

Sod must not be taken internally. No warranty on sod. Sod may become a life of it's own and eat your children. Sod may cause side effects, such as grass. Sod is not a safety protection device. Do not use near sparks or flames. Not intended for highway use. May irritate eye if sod is rubbed into them. Do not use as ear plugs.Not for weight control.Do not use intimately.Product will be hot after heating.May be harmful if swallowed.Warning: May contain nuts.Warning: Misuse may cause injury or death.Do not use orally after using rectally.Not to be used as a personal flotation device.Not dishwasher safe.Warning! This is not underwear! Do not attempt to put in pants.

hedge
06-25-2008, 02:02 PM
Love the disclaimer, he he