PDA

View Full Version : Race City Compact Challenge Drags

daytona
08-28-2003, 02:45 PM
RACE CITY MOTORSPORT PARK
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1/2 mile oval 1/4 mile dragstrip 2 mile roadcourse

for immediate release – August 28, 2003

COMPACT CHALLENGE DRAG RACES THIS SUNDAY!

The third round of the MAZDA COMPACT CHALLENGE SERIES is this weekend at Race City Motorsport Park.

This drag racing series is OPEN TO ALL MAKES OF SPORT COMPACT CAR.

If the car count allows, the MAZDA COMPACT CHALLENGE will be split into two classes – one for heads-up racing and another for bracket racing. The bracket class will definitely be running.

for more information call 272-7223

Z_Fan
09-01-2003, 12:34 AM
I think Mazda needs to work a little harder on advertising this. It's a lot like Secret Street except now you get to run test & tune, and then it's bracket racing time! What's your lucky number?

This is what a first place trophy looks like!!! LMAO, no body minded that a Nissan won right? I don't know what to do with this thing, so I take a photo and post it here for fun...

LOL.

ninspeed
09-01-2003, 12:36 AM
shit man... make a hood ordiment :D

Ekliptix
09-01-2003, 12:38 AM
hmm Correy could have won that if his flywheel was not mangled.

Z_Fan
09-01-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by ninspeed
shit man... make a hood ordiment :D

Damn, that's funny!!!! It's too big. Sorry...

Any other ideas?

Ekliptix
09-01-2003, 12:57 AM
Leave it on some decaled up civic HX as a prize.

Fluidic
09-01-2003, 01:56 AM
hahahahaha, way to go Shawn! :P lol

Peter

DSM Power
09-01-2003, 09:17 AM
Congrats on a great day Z!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Z_Fan
09-01-2003, 11:33 AM
Thanks guys!

I missed the A-Channel blurb on it. So that sucks. I was just curious to see what they said...thanks for letting me know DSM that was nice...

OH well, what I really want is a TRACK DAY!!! Man, I need it... AND then Fluidic can have is ride in my car that I know he is so desperately seeking...

And hey, I even dusted the inside since it was like 2 mm thick of dust on the dash. Nasty. Yes, yes, first before cleaning it I did draw happy faces in the dust...you caught me. LOL

L8r

Fluidic
09-01-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Z_Fan
OH well, what I really want is a TRACK DAY!!! Man, I need it... AND then Fluidic can have is ride in my car that I know he is so desperately seeking...

Waiting patiently! :D :angel:

Can't wait till mid-September! :)

Peter

DSM Power
09-02-2003, 07:42 PM
Man Z you really are famous! First an A-Channel mention, articles in the Sun and Herald and now my Dad says he heard about it on the Fan 590 this morning LOL! :D :D

Track day?!!? Just bring it! :thumbsup: ... please :(

Z_Fan
09-02-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by DSM Power
Man Z you really are famous! First an A-Channel mention, articles in the Sun and Herald and now my Dad says he heard about it on the Fan 590 this morning LOL! :D :D

Track day?!!? Just bring it! :thumbsup: ... please :(

That's so nice isn't it. :clap:

Well, gosh golly geeze. I just don't know what to say!:nut:

I'd like to go up to Edmonton for that competition, but I can't. Gotta go to Saskatchewan, whoopie! Oh well. Also going to miss Secret Streets the Friday before. Total bummer. :thumbsdow Anyhow, that's what I know...

TTYL

Ekliptix
09-02-2003, 10:22 PM
Congrats on the win and media acknowledgment