PDA

View Full Version : how low do people have to take it...

colinxx235
06-29-2008, 05:37 PM
I drive a 2007 cobalt SS, come out to my car this morning and someone stole the driver side skirt from my car, and only the one side... like honestly how fucking pathetic is this person(s) life that they do this, I hope karma comes and fucks you in the ass you pos.

Sharpie
06-29-2008, 06:12 PM
Shitty some people are straight fucked.

On the plus side I dont think a new one is more than $200

NickGT
06-29-2008, 07:35 PM
Definitely sucks.. I remember when my mom had one rim/tire stolen off her dodge caravan. Its not the money, its the inconvenience caused by it all. Broke ass thieves. :guns:

colinxx235
06-29-2008, 08:29 PM
$200 you think? I hope its no more then that, such a pain in the ass to go get one moulding put on cause of a douche bag

Ferio_vti
06-29-2008, 11:05 PM
That sux!! Reminds of that time some douche bag only stole a door off a Denali.

Anything OEM is gonna cost you.
You might want to look into an aftermarket copy and get it painted.

TurboD
07-01-2008, 12:05 AM
today i noticed my passenger side door decal (dohc) was removed, for some reason only one side was gone.

you cannot remove and install on another vehicle either, its trash once it comes off.

ClearBluewater
07-01-2008, 12:32 AM
wow that is low

kvanderlaag
07-01-2008, 12:33 AM
At least you drive a car that has readily available parts.

brown_guy
07-01-2008, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by ClearBluewater
wow that is low oh ya thats low ...Cant you claim it on insurance???

colinxx235
07-01-2008, 03:17 AM
pff I don't even know if I can, or if its worth it (not sure what deductible is...) but considering I live in mckenzie lake I didn't really figure someone would do that, I didn't get home til 3ish am and my dad was leaving house at 7-8 for the gym, so I'm not sure if they waited for me to arrive or what happened, but obviously targeted as my brothers audi was parked right behind me in the driveway :S

Alak
07-01-2008, 02:47 PM
I remember last year when I had my Jeep parked on the street, I was walking out my house, and this guy walked by and punched out my rear window. He didnt even look or anything. Just casually walked buy, gave it a good wack, didnt even stop walking or look in the back or anything.

I dont need to discuss the outcome (as it was pretty violent for him) but yeah. What the f--- is wrong with people?

$400 for a new one and a week of driving with a sticker on the back. For NO REASON!!!

sabad66
07-01-2008, 03:04 PM
Retards these days...I went to my car this morning to find my drivers side rear view mirror bent in and the mirror itself loose from the power adjustment assembly. I think some retard hit it with his car because last night I heard a LOUD bang. I haven't even had my car for a month and already shit happening. I live in Huntington Hills so I guess it is a bit more expected lol. Hopefully it's not too expensive to fix.

xmattx8
07-01-2008, 03:10 PM
Yeah everyone gets shit stolen. When my truck was in storage for winter someone broke a window and jacked my stereo. Still got $1000 from insurance tho...

Sharpie
07-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Let me know if you haven't found one yet and I can price one out tomorrow for you.

colinxx235
07-02-2008, 03:56 PM
As for the $200 comment, not even close apparently... I called in cause I need an oil change done next week, and for the driver side kit/lip (w.e you would like to call) it was 328 w/o paint matching + installation... =(

ralliart_girl
07-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by sabad66
Retards these days...I went to my car this morning to find my drivers side rear view mirror bent in and the mirror itself loose from the power adjustment assembly. I think some retard hit it with his car because last night I heard a LOUD bang. I haven't even had my car for a month and already shit happening. I live in Huntington Hills so I guess it is a bit more expected lol. Hopefully it's not too expensive to fix.

Good ol' Huntington Hills, when I lived there, I was on a corner house, and always parked on the side of the house right on the street. Within, approx. 2 years I had my car broken into 4 times, and my back window smash..LOL There wasn't anything to steal in the car...so it was just a pain to replace the windows...basically every couple of months.

TaiChino
07-02-2008, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by brown_guy
oh ya thats low ...Cant you claim it on insurance???

Probably wouldn't bother considering his deductable is assumably $500.

Sharpie
07-06-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by colinxx235
As for the $200 comment, not even close apparently... I called in cause I need an oil change done next week, and for the driver side kit/lip (w.e you would like to call) it was 328 w/o paint matching + installation... =(
Well like i said I can get it for $250 plus ~$100 to paint. Also installing it is not hard and you could do it yourself.

tabouli
07-06-2008, 12:56 PM
... but considering I live in mckenzie lake I didn't really figure someone would do that ...

Irrelevant.

You should see what kind of fucking trash lives there.

revelations
07-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Isolated incidents like these aside, the deep south is still FAR cleaner in terms of crime than the rest of the city.

BTW.... report this to the CPS. You probably dont need a car to come by.
If no one reports crime, then the CPS can only assume that none exists and will police the area accordingly.

avishal26
07-06-2008, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by tabouli

Irrelevant.

You should see what kind of fucking trash lives there.

I wouldn't say that, but there are good parts to McKenzie lake and not so good parts to it.

Just because a lot of rich people live in the area doesn't mean that you won't get stupid shit happen. You'd be suprised how stupid some spoilt rich young punks actually are.

In terms of house robberies and bigger crimes, McKenzie lake is pretty good. I've lived here for a while now and have never heard bad things.

EvolutionI
07-06-2008, 01:40 PM
I has some guy hit my car while it was parked at my bosses house. Not only that, but from the looks of it, he got out and kicked my car as well.

Tik-Tok
07-06-2008, 10:05 PM
how low do people have to take it...

I'd say they'd probably be lying on the ground, but if they've removed one before, they could do it kneeling.

ex1z7
07-07-2008, 12:27 AM
Speaking of low (sorry to hear 'bout your cobalt..)

I had my stock CD player taken from my GSR (it was sitting on the floor, stock tape deck in the console still) and thrown on the lawn beside my car..

For what reason? Who knows.. Don't take the alpine amp under the seat, or break into my other car with a full stereo or anything... no no.. break into the GSR with a STOCK deck?

I don't even get it anymore.. Thieves used to have a purpose..

colinxx235
07-07-2008, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Sharpie

Well like i said I can get it for $250 plus ~$100 to paint. Also installing it is not hard and you could do it yourself.

Sorry about the delay, I will contact you soon about that. As for installing/taking off, is there anything other then the bolt on each side holding the kit on (clips/screws in panel) cause right now my car looks brutal with 6-7 holes along the bottom railing where the kit should be. The people who stole it took both bolts on the end and dropped one of the washers. but i'm not sure if any other parts are behind the kit as I still have passenger side on...

And as for other comments about mckenzie, I don't live on old mk (ghetto side). Just in the assiniboine area... but its one of the few incidents I have heard in the area.

As well are you CPS revelations?? I wasn't sure if there was a point to reporting this or not... Or if it was already too late. This happened late saturday june 28th/sun 29th morning between ~4am - 6am... =(

spikerS
07-07-2008, 09:33 AM
another low one for you. a few years back, i was the DD for a few friends, and went to the bar "the appartment", just off of 11th. at about 12:30 when we were all leaving, i unlocked the passenger side, and noticed that someone had kicked in the door, left a perfect crease from the window sill to the bottom of the door, and knocked out a 5 dollar bill size chunk of paint.