PDA

View Full Version : Body for Life

max_boost
06-30-2008, 01:13 AM
Another one of these 12 week programs. Yes I know diet is 80% of the battle etc. but since this program has been out for over 10+ years, any members have gone through it and would like to share their experiences? P90X is way too gangster for me. I'll probably die after one of those workouts.

I'm going on vacation for two weeks this weekend so not like I can start it right away but after working out for the past 6 weeks, weights, cardio etc. I'm itching to see better results. I have a buddy who's currently on it and it's really working out well for him. I'm motivated enough to really stick to it and it's really a personal thing as I've been wanting to do this forever haha Plus I'm getting sick of dining out everyday so this will save me money on food too.

bigbadboss101
07-20-2008, 04:15 PM
I dine out a lot and eat 2-3 pieces of pastery a day in Oilsands. Need to make a change. Used to play sports 2-3 times a week plus going to gym. Not doing as much the last year but it's time to get back on track.

BFL is good. I was on it 6-7 years ago and I was a lean as I have ever been, eat 6 meals a day and didn'nt want any junk food.