PDA

View Full Version : embroidering and sign making..

BoostMonkey
07-02-2008, 01:03 PM
Hey all long time no talk, hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend, I know I did! House boating in the shuswaps! anyhoo I'm an assistant and designer for a custom home builder company and after completing their new logo I need to have signs for job sites, and jackets, tee shirts and golf polos made up with the logo on them. I'm just looking for a few companies to compare pricing to and what not so if any of you can throw out some suggestions that would be awesome. I also need to have logo's (decals) made up for the trucks.
Spanks all!

Linusco
07-02-2008, 11:19 PM
Hi.

I have a sign making, shirt printing and embroidery company out in Vancouver. I think we can do business!

Please email me at [email protected] and I will email you my contact information and see if I can help you out. My rates are very reasonable and shipping can be free of charge depending on the quantity you are ordering.

-Linus

TurboD
07-02-2008, 11:41 PM
ever used a phone book or online yellow pages?

there is only about 1000 sign shops in calgary, get your artwork together and call someone near you.
asking on beyond for a common industry need is really lazy.

88jbody
07-03-2008, 04:28 AM
Hey Look at me!.:rolleyes:

barmanjay
07-03-2008, 09:49 AM
Pm sent

JRSC00LUDE
07-03-2008, 09:56 AM
Holy crap, TurboDouche strikes again. :thumbsdow

Jackass.

BoostMonkey
07-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Yes I looked in the phone book but i was looking for personal preference and talk to people whom have used these businesses before. If you haven't noticed this happens alot on beyond... people just want a hook up or want to know which companies are good to do business with based on other users comments and input. But way to make an ass of yourself!

And Gord I'm looking... what am I looking for? lol

TurboD
07-03-2008, 11:42 PM
i could see maybe if this was for personal, but this is for a business. someone might wanna save a buck or two on a small job, but for a company, its not your personal money, its the company's, and most companies dont waste their time researching beyond and polling the internet for such a basic need.

get out there, call a few shops and get it done, beyond is not efficient for what you are doing.

thanks for the flame jrs, always love when you chime in...

dropdat
07-03-2008, 11:57 PM
PM melinda, her family has a business doing this.