PDA

View Full Version : RECOVERED: **1993 Honda Del Sol Black with RED ROOF

LadyLuck
07-02-2008, 05:21 PM
:closed:

dawinder
07-02-2008, 05:23 PM
sorry to hear that but will keep an eye out black
del sol with red top wont be hard to spot..

LadyLuck
07-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Im f*ckin LIVID!
and security at this campus is USELESS!!!!
they dont even have security cameras in that parkade, and theres been a series of break ins too!

:(

Jlude
07-02-2008, 05:37 PM
Sorry to hear... I'll keep an eye out for it...

dj_rice
07-02-2008, 05:38 PM
I'll keep a lookout in the SE, and red roof, that wont be hard to miss then....is there a case # I can reference too if I spot it and call the cops, cause its not a GTR so I wont be chasing it down

Supa Dexta
07-02-2008, 05:38 PM
No offense, but those are the worst possible pics for a stolen thread... goodluck though, I'm driving to van tomorrow, I'll keep an eye out.

LadyLuck
07-02-2008, 05:42 PM
I wasnt thinking the car would get stolen when those pictures were taken...sorry bout that!

thanks again!

JRSC00LUDE
07-02-2008, 05:46 PM
Boo-urns. Sorry to hear it Maya. :thumbsdow

schocker
07-02-2008, 05:47 PM
I will keep an eye out. Should be easy to see with that roof. Kind of dumb how they have cameras everywhere else though

LadyLuck
07-02-2008, 06:26 PM
sait security is effin useless.
ive dealt with them countless times and even WITH cameras in certain places they still cant see anything. theres been several break ins in that parkade and they still refuse to do anything about it.

when i went back to check the parkade again, i noticed shattered glass everywhere too....

kerry
07-02-2008, 11:59 PM
For fucks sake.

This is ridiculous. What the hell is wrong with society. Maya, I'll be on the lookout. If anyone has any info remember call the police ASAP. Don't let these assholes get away with this shit.

LadyLuck
07-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Thank you very much kerry for making this a sticky.

Just went for a long cruise, nothing.
apparently it was spotted today on 14th street going south, i called the cops but havent heard anything back. theres only 1 of these that ive seen around town that look similar, color wise.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

skyline19
07-03-2008, 12:09 AM
DAMNNN i fucking seen this car cruising just off center st.

i did a double take when i saw it because it was an odd setup. (the black and red) Had to have been around 1 or 2 in the afternoon sometime.

If i see him again ill definitely take a pic.

edited for grammar:banghead:

LadyLuck
07-03-2008, 12:14 AM
THANK YOU Skyline19, The car was stolen between 8am and 5pm today so that makes sense!

Everyone please keep an eye open in that area!
My cell number is *** if anyone sees it or call 911 and let them know of the area.

I know this aint no GTR, but its a car that ive been working on for quite some time and have lots of plans for over the summer so please, again, everyones help is most definatly appreciated!

LadyLuck
07-03-2008, 12:20 AM
im heading out for another cruise around the center street area, i cant sleep and have seriously nothing better to do.

If anyone sees a white Buick Century driving around aimlessly, stop and say hi :)

brown_guy
07-03-2008, 06:37 AM
Hope your car pops up soon.....:thumbsup: and we catch the F*cker that stole it ....come on CSI Beyond lets help her out and see how fast we can solve this case....

Sn1p3r845
07-03-2008, 06:50 AM
wow man gl...

stupid idiot.

he'll get caught. no worries.

JordanEG6
07-03-2008, 07:22 AM
Ouch. Sorry to hear.
Good luck!
I'll keep an eye out in the SW. Shouldn't be too hard to spot.

weeznah
07-03-2008, 11:52 AM
I would'nt care if it was a gtr or not if i see it ill chase him down.
Got the day off today so ill take a cruise.

LadyLuck
07-03-2008, 12:01 PM
thanks weeznah,

ive added a couple more pictures in the daylight, theyre with the roof off but should help.

The car has Sideskirts on it as well.

ill be heading out for a cruise here in a bit around centre and 16th area, if anyones cares to join let me know :)

Gibson
07-03-2008, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
I'll keep a lookout in the SE, and the spoiler wont be hard to miss then....

Fixed.

Will keep an eye out for sure, although with a security feature like a claw sticker, I have to wonder how he got through it...

LadyLuck
07-03-2008, 01:05 PM
it has a stock wing on it now, that wing was on the car before i bought it. its no longer on it.

Thanks for your help Gibson.

JordanEG6
07-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Princess*Precid
thanks weeznah,

ive added a couple more pictures in the daylight, theyre with the roof off but should help.

The car has Sideskirts on it as well.

ill be heading out for a cruise here in a bit around centre and 16th area, if anyones cares to join let me know :)

I'm hoping the theif has got the roof on, it's easier to spot. I'll take a roll around the SW and see.

LadyLuck
07-03-2008, 01:08 PM
if you see a black del sol with clear altezzas, roof off and a dude is driving it, front is lowered and sideskirts Thats my car. the only other one that looks even similar to mine is owned by another chick.

Thanks Jordan.

marc
07-03-2008, 02:19 PM
geez thats heartless, i hope you find your car soon

i'll keep an eye out for sure

Matt Rock
07-03-2008, 02:59 PM
I feel your pain... my Integra was stolen on the 21st.. I just got a call last night that it was found stripped in an abandoned detached garage.

I have a few buddies that keep an eye out for stolen cars posted on beyond. Yours is on the list,

Good luck

LadyLuck
07-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Thank you Matt,

did you get the address of the place that it was found? i wouldnt mind driving past there and having a peek.

Thanks again.

Matt Rock
07-03-2008, 11:35 PM
All I was told was that it was on Queensland Southeast and that a towtruck was on the way to take it to the impound lot... I'm not sure how they tow a car witout wheels...

I'm in the SouthWest, so it is possible they got onto Elbow, then Glenmore to Deerfoot then down from there. I don't know Queensland Drive at all but if there is more than one vacant house and garage down there it's worth keeping an eye on.

I honestly wanted to catch the guys first and recover my car second...

Here's hoping...

LadyLuck
07-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Went to security yesterday and the only camera that
could have seen something is located at the exit but is meant to catch people trying to run the gates. so the only shot we got is the back of the car...

I was talking to a girl at Sait Rez and she was telling me that some guy was walking around P1 the day before and looking thru all the cars. Then broke into a mustang right in front of sait rez...

he had his shirt off, about 5'9, white dude. Blonde hair and looked like a crack head:dunno:

mowglee
07-04-2008, 03:48 PM
yo that sucks man
i go to sait too and i just take the train
i cant stand the parking there
too expensive and like you said..NO security

brown_guy
07-04-2008, 06:45 PM
My car was broken into at SAIT too.... They really need to improve the security there.....I hope you get the del sol back soon..

mboldt
07-05-2008, 02:57 AM
Possible sighting tonight, 2:30AM, coming out of Scenic Acres and going South on Nosehill Drive.

Buddy who was driving turned around to follow but he was long gone, he was flying.

marc
07-05-2008, 12:08 PM
calgary seems to have to many damn crack heads

LadyLuck
07-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Well at least you guys saw it last nite...Did it have the roof on?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

were going del sol hunting tonight! :thumbsup:

wheelmanz24
07-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Well at least you guys saw it last nite...Did it have the roof on?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

were going del sol hunting tonight! :thumbsup:

yeah it looked like it had the roof on when me an mboldt saw it last night.
we will for sure be keeping an eye out!

BlackFyre
07-06-2008, 06:03 PM
Is this the same Del Sol I see driving around Harvest Hills all the time? Information written down and stored in my phone as I drive around the city for work a lot. Hope someone finds it!

LadyLuck
07-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Yep, I live in Country Hills So i take Harvest hills all the time.
Red roof.

Thanks for your help.

brown_guy
07-06-2008, 07:33 PM
man this losser that stole your car .....is dumb why steal a car with a red roof???? we should also keep a look out for a del sol black with a black roof just incase he sprayed the top black ...kinda like the guy who got his seats spray painted when he lost his civic.....

Kona9
07-06-2008, 07:36 PM
Best time to spot this car would most likely be after the rain or on a rainy day. Therefore needing the roof on.

Eyes still peeled in Killarney through Mount Royal and 17th areas.

LadyLuck
07-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Thank you Kona, its about to start pouring here in the NW, i will go out for another cruise tonight...it could just be abandoned somewhere on some street..fingers crossed.

again, if anyone sees this car please call 911 and let them know where its heading and please give me a shout on my cell *** even if its in the middle of the night...

thanks boys

LadyLuck
07-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Just got a call from cps, The Car has been found somewhere downtown in some parkade. its on its way to the impound lot right now and im going to pick it up.

from what the officer said, the drivers window was smashed and the ignition was punched out.

Thanks for everyones help, I will post again once i get the car.

Dj_Stylz
07-07-2008, 03:51 PM
Hope its not in to bad of shape. Fuckin car thieves. :thumbsdow

brown_guy
07-07-2008, 04:24 PM
GOOD to see you got your car back...
:clap: :clap:

anarchy
07-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz
Hope its not in to bad of shape. Fuckin car thieves. :thumbsdow

:werd:

Glad to hear you got it back but let's hope they didn't mess it up too bad.

LadyLuck
07-07-2008, 08:20 PM
the interior is trashed...glass everywhere and took out everything out of my rear bins and glove department and threw it around the car. no damage to the seats or anything. tried to rip out my ebrake boot, stole my stereo and punched the ignition. smashed the drivers side window AND bent my antenna (WTF?)

all in all, no damage under the hood, everything is still there and doesnt look like he even popped the hood at all.

Now does anyone recommend a decent place to get my ignition fixed? the car wont start obviously, so id have to get it towed somewhere.

I will have pictures up shortly.

bulaian
07-07-2008, 08:27 PM
shitty deal maya... hope it doesn't cost too much to get it fixed.

badatusrnames
07-07-2008, 08:30 PM
That suuucks. Get a kill switch installed, although it won't save you the hassle of the smashed glass and broken column...

LadyLuck
07-07-2008, 10:00 PM
its cheaper to get it fixed then to buy a new ride, thats how i think of it. im so happy to get her back tho!

I will definatly get a killswitch installed immediately, found a member on here that offered to do it, so im happy about that.

ive also got an alarm system that was in the trunk waiting to be installed, LUCKY the asshat that stole it didnt even check the trunk so its still in there!!!!

adam c
07-08-2008, 01:02 PM
its cheaper to get it fixed then to buy a new ride, thats how i think of it. im so happy to get her back tho!

I will definatly get a killswitch installed immediately, found a member on here that offered to do it, so im happy about that.

ive also got an alarm system that was in the trunk waiting to be installed, LUCKY the asshat that stole it didnt even check the trunk so its still in there!!!!

:thumbsup:

LadyLuck
07-08-2008, 02:59 PM
heres some pictures of the damage and mess

*edited

Jlude
07-08-2008, 03:04 PM
at least you got it back!

analbumcover
07-08-2008, 03:09 PM
damn I forgot to check the trunk...

haha jk

glad to hear you got it back... luckily the damage looks pretty minimal although it was definitely unnecessary

ThisPersian
07-08-2008, 03:10 PM
wow if i stole a car i would make it nice and neat and enjoyable...

not classy thieves i guess...

badatusrnames
07-08-2008, 03:19 PM

Hide it good! But don't put it in a spot where you have to reach for it in an obvious manner when leaving your car...

JordanEG6
07-08-2008, 03:22 PM
ouch...I guess it could be worse...at least you got your ride back and the engine isn't damaged. All that is fixable with a little insurance money. Good luck.

LadyLuck
07-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames

Hide it good! But don't put it in a spot where you have to reach for it in an obvious manner when leaving your car...

Oh no worries, im glad its a del sol and so tiny, i can hide it almost anywhere without having to reach lol. ive thought of a few places, if anyone else has a killswitch and some good suggestions on where to put em...please pm me ;)

SeanDon
07-14-2008, 08:54 AM
shit. i remember reading this thread like a week ago and driving home this morning, i saw a black del sol wit a red roof. so i rushed home to let you know i saw it. but you found it. and it was you. you were lookin good haha. good job finding it:thumbsup:

LadyLuck
07-14-2008, 08:58 AM
Hey Sean..

Haha yea i just got to work.
Where did you see me driving?
I appreciate you keeping your eyes peeled even tho i found it lol

oh and thanks :D