PDA

View Full Version : Enter NOW: July 08' Photoshop Contest

nismodrifter
07-02-2008, 11:25 PM
Here are the rules for the July 2008 Photoshop Contest:
- Photo must be submitted in 1024 x 768 size!!!!
- The background CAN be changed this month
- No shrinking of the car to micromachine sizes. No moving or flashing parts.
- DO NOT stamp your username anywhere on the picture.
- All entries MUST be emailed to: [email protected]
- ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE 11:00PM (MST) ON JULY 20TH, 2008
- Send me a PM once you have e-mailed your entry. I will send you a PM back to confirm it has been recieved.

Here are 2 versions of the picture you will be working on:

One of them is 1024x768 (the size that you are required to submit) and the other one is 1600x1200 (you would have to resize this one after....but sometimes people like to work on a larger picture). So it's your choice.

Have fun!!

The Car: The much talked about Nissan GT-R

Feel free to discuss the contest and the car in this thread!

1024 x 768:
http://members.shaw.ca/nsuppal/1024x768.jpg

1600x1200
http://members.shaw.ca/nsuppal/1600x1200.jpg

DJ Lazy
07-07-2008, 11:18 PM
It's been a few years since I entered one of these contests.. :rofl: Maybe I will give it a shot again. :thumbsup:

nismodrifter
07-08-2008, 10:45 PM
Do it yo :D Can't get a better car than this :)

How are ppl doing? Started work yet?

nismodrifter
07-21-2008, 09:01 PM
Kind of disappointed to say this.......but there were a total of 0 entries this month. I did create one, but I guess I'll work on it some more and post it up later.

Summer holiday season I guess.....stampede time as well?

I have some ideas to make these contests easier/more user friendly (ie: make it so that more people without an extensive knowledge of pshop can enter) so expect to see a big change for the month of August...

:(

ercchry
07-21-2008, 09:03 PM
what the hell? i didnt even know... you took for ever to get it going and i had forgot about it PLUS there was nothing on the main page

nismodrifter
07-21-2008, 09:13 PM
I started the contest on July 2nd...that seems pretty prompt to me considering it is the JULY pshop contest :dunno:

For August I have what I think is a unique idea for a contest, something that hasn't been done before and will allow pretty much anyone with knowledge of a computer to enter. I'll work on promoting it more as well :) Will have it posted mid-NEXT WEEK so that everyone can get a jump on it.

Please feel free to PM me if you have suggestions or ideas.

See you in August pplzzzzz.....