PDA

View Full Version : Nike+ Running Challenge for July

roopi
07-03-2008, 10:24 PM
We're up to 5 people now for the challenge (even though only 3 have had runs registered so far).

Challenge runs from July 1 - July 31. If you'd like to join PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite to the challenge.

What is Nike+?
Nike gives you feedback on how you're running, while your running - hear you pace, time, distance and calories burned with your iPod nano. Or see it all on your wrist with a Nike+ SportBand. A sensor in your shoe keeps track of every step, so you can keep focused on your training.

Your runs come to life with Nike+. See every run and use the run data to get motivated, track progress, set goals, win rewards and challenge friends to run longer, faster, or more often.

Note: You don't need to purchase Nike+ shoes to be part of the challenge. You can use something like this http://lacelid.com with your Nano instead. Also Nike has a sportsband you can use now so you don't even need a Nano.

Gorilla
07-18-2008, 11:09 AM
Im a beginner and just getting into running. My first run was one block and now I can run 2-3K..with little walking.

Nike+ rocks!

roopi
07-18-2008, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Gorilla
Im a beginner and just getting into running. My first run was one block and now I can run 2-3K..with little walking.

Nike+ rocks!

PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite to the challenge.

Wrath
07-22-2008, 11:38 AM
Damn...I just saw this.

I use my Nike+ all the time...and I'll totally get in on the next challenge you guys do

roopi
07-22-2008, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Wrath
Damn...I just saw this.

I use my Nike+ all the time...and I'll totally get in on the next challenge you guys do

PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite to the next challenge.