PDA

View Full Version : Wtb: Ps3

harv91
07-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Hey guys just looking for a ps3, i don't really care much for games just lookin for console. Don't mind 40, 60, or 80gb, post what you have or pm me.

Thanks

Eleanor
07-04-2008, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by harv91
I don't really care much for games just lookin for console.

Typical PS3 fanboy, :rofl:

teg_boya
07-04-2008, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Eleanor

Typical PS3 fanboy, :rofl:

im pretty sure he means he doesnt care about any kinds of games it comes with. besides, with COD4 mixed with online skills, who needs anothe game?

Thaco
07-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Eleanor

Typical PS3 fanboy, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by teg_boya

im pretty sure he means he doesnt care about any kinds of games it comes with. besides, with COD4 mixed with online skills, who needs anothe game?

he was hinting at the fact that PS3 has no games, it's a BD player, nobody buys it for games.

JesseJane
07-04-2008, 04:17 PM
As usual, Thaco had to open his mouth without thinking first

harv did NOT hint that the ps3 has no games. he justs wants to buy a ps3 system. if he didn't want to buy games, why in the blue hell would he be pm'ing the pulse_crx in this thread below about the ps3 system with games pulse_crx was selling :english:

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/225062/fs-40g-ps3/

Originally posted by Thaco
he was hinting at the fact that PS3 has no games, it's a BD player, nobody buys it for games.

Thaco
07-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by JesseJane

harv did NOT hint that the ps3 has no games. he justs wants to buy a ps3 system. if he didn't want to buy games, why in the blue hell would he be pm'ing the pulse_crx in this thread below about the ps3 system with games pulse_crx was selling :english:

no, you opened your mouth without thinking, i said nothing about harv, i did not quote harv, i was referring to Eleanor's comment, but thanks for coming out.

JesseJane
07-05-2008, 11:31 AM
like i said earlier, you need to think before opening your mouth because you quoted both Elenor and teg_boya

and since teg_boya's message was quoted last in your reply you were in fact still replying that no one buys the PS3 system for the games.

as i remember, this is a thread for a ps3 wanted by harv, not a place for you to put your useless commentary.

No, thank you for coming out :clap:

I'm not even bothering to check this thread again, I find it irritating that you had to thread crap on my buddy harv's post for no reason but to be the village idiot. :bullshit:

STAY OFF HARV'S POST, NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR BS useless commentary. Is that clear enough for you Thaco??

slick2404
07-05-2008, 05:27 PM
I have a PS3 40gb to sell, PM'd you the info.

Thaco
07-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by JesseJane

is it that time of the month?

harv91
07-07-2008, 07:21 PM
FOUND ONE PLZ CLOSE
THANKS