PDA

View Full Version : VGA cable for wii?

eblend
07-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Anyone know where I can buy 1 locally? Or anyone has one they can lend me for some cash. I only need it for 2 days for an event.

dj_rice
07-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Buy from FS, use it for 2 days return it

eblend
07-07-2008, 12:52 PM
I haven't checked in store but didn't see it on their website when I looked earlier. I will check it out sometime in person

dj_rice
07-07-2008, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by eblend
I haven't checked in store but didn't see it on their website when I looked earlier. I will check it out sometime in person

They might be sold out, and is VGA the same thing as Componet cables?

eblend
07-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

They might be sold out, and is VGA the same thing as Componet cables?

no VGA is like a computer monitor plug

http://thetechnut.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/vga2.jpg

DeeK
07-07-2008, 01:30 PM
What kind of event is this? The only event I can think of would be hooking this up to a projector for Rockband/Guitar Hero.

Then again, EB games just had a smash brothers tourney.

eblend
07-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by DeeK
What kind of event is this? The only event I can think of would be hooking this up to a projector for Rockband/Guitar Hero.

Then again, EB games just had a smash brothers tourney.

Its to hook up to a projector for a wedding party to play wii games in a competition between males and females

em2ab
07-07-2008, 06:24 PM
I got a component - VGA cable that I use on my Wii for high definition (480i) on my projector. I also got the component cables for the Wii that would do the whole job for you but that cable won't arrive here in the mail for another 10 days or so.
I have no problem lending it to you but I'd prefer to drop it off at your house so I can burn it down if I don't get it back from you.