PDA

View Full Version : Car crashes...

fast95pony
08-30-2003, 08:08 PM
Today I was driving along 36th st. Outside the Lougheed hospital I saw a minivan hit the back of a truck hard enough to lift the back wheels of the ground. The truck had slowed because there was a 3 car crunch in front of it. Then at the next intersection ,there were 2 cars crunched . Then at 36th and Memorial another 2 cars with the cops on the scene . Later I was at Crowchild and 6th ave and there was another multi car pile up and a firetruck and cops blocking all but one lane !! This all happened within a hour. WTF is going on out there today ?? :eek:

boyforsale
08-30-2003, 08:29 PM
LOL! Maybe the people smoked a little magic lettuce before they started driving and wanted to see what it would feel like to fly out the windshield?

ZMan2k2
08-30-2003, 09:25 PM
Long weekend brain. Everybody is :zzz: behind the wheel.:dunno:

TegLover
08-31-2003, 12:16 AM
fuck this weekend..as i say calgary has fucking retarded drivers...i was at a 4 way stop and i stopped first and to top it off i was in the RIGHT SIDE AS WELL...this landrover retard stops and lets me go THEN starts going before i was even half way into the 4 way stop intersection and almost hit the side of my car...what a dumbfuck and also lots of tailgaters on friday and today...

ryder_23
08-31-2003, 01:37 AM
Yeah, i picked up stars on the scanner today...think a big accident.

illeagle
09-04-2003, 12:48 AM
Wow, your getting really close to these accidents, I drive lots but rarely see an accident, usually I'm in it, last one I saw was a kid who rolled his junker car at the street races in june