PDA

View Full Version : Someone Please Make Me A Logo?

bosa
08-30-2003, 10:39 PM
Right now I am writing news for a bike website and my pay is in free products - My boss is looking for a new logo for clothes, so I need someone to help make a logo for me. It has to include the name of the site - Bike.tk

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Here is a picture that I screwed around with so maybe use this in the picture along with a sweet logo of Bike.tk?

[GaGe]
08-30-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by bosa
Right now I am writing news for a bike website and my pay is in free products - My boss is looking for a new logo for clothes, so I need someone to help make a logo for me. It has to include the name of the site - Bike.tk

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Here is a picture that I screwed around with so maybe use this in the picture along with a sweet logo of Bike.tk?

so basically you're making other people do your job for you and you get paid for that? haha.. how cheap.

bosa
08-30-2003, 11:23 PM
No, its not my job, I was just asked if I could find someone who could make a logo, but they will recieve a free t-shirt if their logo is used. :)

[GaGe]
08-30-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by bosa
No, its not my job, I was just asked if I could find someone who could make a logo, but they will recieve a free t-shirt if their logo is used. :)

i have enough tshirts.. if he gives me 20 bucks i'll do it for him. haha

nismodrifter
08-31-2003, 12:06 AM
oh shit...i totally forgot about this

i'll try and get some made up asap

Ryoslide
08-31-2003, 02:21 AM
Its pretty plain but simple and to the point

bosa
09-01-2003, 02:01 PM
Bump. :)