PDA

View Full Version : Year End BBQ Photos

Melinda
08-31-2003, 04:31 AM
Here are the pictures from the big BBQ in Red Deer...turned out to be an awesome day, too bad we got split up for a bit there...ended up having a great time though! Enjoy!

Pics can be found HERE (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289254731)

max_boost
08-31-2003, 04:49 AM
I heard there was some discontentment amongst some of the members! But looks like you guys patch things up and had a good time :D

Too bad I had to work, as usual :(

Melinda
08-31-2003, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
I heard there was some discontentment amongst some of the members! But looks like you guys patch things up and had a good time :D
Yeah the red deer guys advised everyone that Sylvan Lake would be packed and that it might be a better idea to stay in red deer...alot of the beyond crew had already left for sylvan when this happened so for a little while, the BBQ was happening in 2 different places...eventually everyone found eachother and we did have a great time :)

volvo_driver21
08-31-2003, 09:23 AM
Once again Mel Nice Pic's Looks like everyone had a good time :D

bosa
08-31-2003, 10:55 AM
Sweet pictures Melinda! :thumbsup:

Fluidic
08-31-2003, 11:04 AM
Arghhh... good time... but I think I'm still fucked though! lol

Time for bed.

Peter

CRXguy
08-31-2003, 11:44 AM

Too bad I had to work, as usual :(

Fucking shit eh? Oh well, making money is more important! :rofl:

Hollywood
08-31-2003, 12:48 PM

login does not work.....fucking imagestation!

Melinda
08-31-2003, 12:56 PM
Sorry adrian, I think they've diabled that...sign up for an account, it only takes a few minutes

Superesc
08-31-2003, 02:32 PM
Fun drive !! Was happy to see some cars I haven't seen before! :thumbsup: to V8less & Beyond crews!

Ekliptix
08-31-2003, 03:15 PM
Here's mine:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?show_all=1&start=1&id=4289250785

I've excluded some of ppl doing things that might cause embarrassment when viewed while sober.

If you were at Rolands after and don't care, let me know so we can all laugh at you.
Thanks for the couch Roland, sorry about the drool on the cushion.

http://streetchallenge.com/uploadpix/up/BC2003_1.jpg
http://streetchallenge.com/uploadpix/up/BC2003_2.jpg
http://streetchallenge.com/uploadpix/up/BC2003_3.jpg
http://streetchallenge.com/uploadpix/up/BC2003_4.jpg
http://streetchallenge.com/uploadpix/up/BC2003_5.jpg

The drive back was fun. 7 out of 8 cars had FI and the percing sound of Kevin's bov every 3 seconds was hilarious.

Being the only V8 was a little weird.

Fluidic
08-31-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Ekliptix
I've excluded some of ppl doing things that might cause embarrassment when viewed while sober.

If you were at Rolands after and don't care, let me know so we can all laugh at you.
Thanks for the couch Roland, sorry about the drool on the cushion.

Yah dude... post them up... anymore of me with Celeb Roland? :rofl: :rofl:

The drive back was fun. 7 out of 8 cars had FI and the percing sound of Kevin's bov every 3 seconds was hilarious.

Totally kick-ass drive home -- made some great time too! Looks like my car is pretty damn close to the "mad" speed of Kevin's turbo lude! :D :bigpimp:

Peter

Fluidic
08-31-2003, 06:36 PM
Just look at me... I was so fucked up... I still had my alcohol rag on! lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Peter

girlRACER
08-31-2003, 06:42 PM

Originally posted by Melinda

Yeah the red deer guys advised everyone that Sylvan Lake would be packed and that it might be a better idea to stay in red deer...alot of the beyond crew had already left for sylvan when this happened so for a little while, the BBQ was happening in 2 different places...eventually everyone found eachother and we did have a great time :)

The plan was to wait at the Westerner Grounds in Red Deer at 12pm. We ended up waiting there for 45 minutes and many people were very very late and still did not show up. Many of us felt it would be better to leave for Sylvan Lake than stand around waiting until who knows when. We would all end up in Sylvan Lake anyways.

Who would've known that some people changed their minds last minute by the time we arrived at Sylvan Lake. It was a false assumption that Sylvan would be packed because there was no one there. Many people agree that it was very poorly planned.

But by the middle of the day everyone got reunited and everyone ended up having fun :)

I would suggest that next time one person do all of the planning instead of 3 or 4 people who each have different agendas. It's quite frustrating when no one knows what's going on and everyone is just standing around doing nothing especially when we're in a place we're unfamiliar with.

Fluidic
08-31-2003, 06:42 PM
http://streetchallenge.com/uploadpix/up/BC2003_1.jpg

Yummy wheels... who ever has those on their car is a fucking PIMP! :bigpimp: lol

Peter

Fluidic
08-31-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER

The plan was to wait at the Westerner Grounds in Red Deer at 12pm. We ended up waiting there for 45 minutes and many people were very very late and still did not show up. Many of us felt it would be better to leave for Sylvan Lake than stand around waiting until who knows when. We would all end up in Sylvan Lake anyways.

Who would've known that some people changed their minds last minute by the time we arrived at Sylvan Lake. It was a false assumption that Sylvan would be packed because there was no one there. Many people agree that it was very poorly planned.

But by the middle of the day everyone got reunited and everyone ended up having fun :)

I would suggest that next time one person do all of the planning instead of 3 or 4 people who each have different agendas. It's quite frustrating when no one knows what's going on and everyone is just standing around doing nothing especially when we're in a place we're unfamiliar with.

I had a good time considering... :)

Peter

girlRACER
08-31-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital

I had a good time considering... :)

Peter

Yes, despite all that there was a happy ending :thumbsup:

Dope Dealer
08-31-2003, 07:48 PM
That Miata with the cat eyes really looks sharp....

Those wheels look really good, Peter. I didn't know you would have already put them on..

Fluidic
08-31-2003, 07:49 PM
My old wheels sold Friday around 3PM -- my new wheels were mounted and installed at 5:30PM the very same day. :D

Peter

RiceCake
09-01-2003, 01:13 AM
Looks like fun... damn work... missed out again :banghead:

gkAeris
09-01-2003, 02:00 AM
:clap: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
too bad no one ended up swiming except for me! :thumbsdow
oh well, it was fun except when ur DD

but i agree un-organized, man who goes to sylan lake without bringing there swimwuit? hello....lake guys hahaha jks

lates..........

kenny
09-01-2003, 02:28 AM
Sorry for the poor organization, but there was nothing much to work with, no one really helped contribute to the planning of actual events. I tried to lay down a rough agenda which was to meet in Red Deer, and then cruise over to Sylvan Lake and hoped other people would plan stuff.

The BBQ was still fun at Red Deer, thank you to the individual that provided the BBQ for us that was very generous of you.

Unfortunately there was no direct 780tuners vs. beyond events, but good thing, the beyond crew woulda kicked some butt!! hahah :)

gkAeris
09-01-2003, 02:30 AM
it's alrightz.........i think it's what u make of it...that makes it fun!
let's do it again! hahaha:clap:

girlRACER
09-01-2003, 03:02 AM
What's Kevin doing in this picture? Did he get drunk and pass out on Rolland's driveway? :D

rage2
09-01-2003, 09:43 AM
What's Kevin doing in this picture? Did he get drunk and pass out on Rolland's driveway? :D
Redecorating for Roland. I believe that classifies as "questionable". haha.

Altezza
09-01-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Redecorating for Roland. I believe that classifies as "questionable". haha.

buh_buh: "Roland, dude, I just upped your property value by like $10,000!!" :rofl: :rofl:

Ekliptix
09-01-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by gkAeris
:clap: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
too bad no one ended up swiming except for me! :thumbsdow
oh well, it was fun except when ur DD

but i agree un-organized, man who goes to sylan lake without bringing there swimwuit? hello....lake guys hahaha jks

lates..........

I brought mine, but that water's temp was increased 5 degrees above normal from kiddie piss.

buh_buh
09-01-2003, 01:45 PM
What's Kevin doing in this picture? Did he get drunk and pass out on Rolland's driveway? :D i may as well have. But what I was TRYING to do was steal his neighbour's plants and put them on his driveway. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fluidic
09-01-2003, 02:22 PM
hahahaha -- I nearly shit my pants laughing watching you and Corey transplant that shit! hahahaha

Redlyne_mr2
09-01-2003, 04:44 PM
It was a good meet considering there was no planning...looks liek most of the fun happened after Red Deer...Thanks to the creations crew for supplying the BBQ and table

gkAeris
09-01-2003, 07:25 PM

I brought mine, but that water's temp was increased 5 degrees above normal from kiddie piss.

yo man the lake was like HUGH, it was probably only increased by like 1 degree okay hehehe

MrX
09-03-2003, 11:57 AM

ahahahahaha:rofl: :rofl:

Nice job kev...even after multiple failed attempts at moving that plant. I would think it felt 10X the weight after the drinks:D

Great pics Melinda:thumbsup: