PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Bitch in Camry

max_boost
08-31-2003, 05:04 AM
I almost had my car destroyed tonight by this stupid bitch in a white 2000 camry. Cruising on 5th ave going East towards Memorial Drive, two lanes merge from 5th on to Memorial, just exiting the bridge. The right lane ends shortly ahead and I'm in the left cruising along at 50km (construction) and see this White Camry a few car lengths behind. I think nothing of it and continue cruising when out of nowhere she starts speeding up, drives into the right lane which was ending and yanks the wheel over. At this time, I was side by side with her and see all this quickly unfolding so I just slammed on my brakes allowing her to cut in or else I would of sandwhiched that bitch into the curb. The funny thing is, there were no other cars on the road. She could of easily changed into the left lane and passed me easily. Instead she drives in the right shoulder and cuts me off HARDCORE STYLEZ.

Yes defensive driving prevents accidents but come on, WTF is up with that shit. I mean there are 3 fucking lanes on Memorial! Pick one and use it. Don't change lanes into one that is ending and ride the freaking shoulder and decide to cut back in. Change lanes like a normal person!!!!!

Ok I'm done venting....fack:banghead: :guns:

Akagi Redsuns
08-31-2003, 10:16 AM
Ahhh, just another day of driving in Calgary. It seems odd that so many people have a big ego trip and enjoy being doing whatever they can to get in front of you.......even when it's illogical or even illegal. The best is when they do that and go slower than you. WTF is up with that? Had that happen to be yesterday, I was so pissed and wanted to :guns: his ass. *sigh*

At least our cars survived...mine did with a few more rock chips :(

CRXguy
08-31-2003, 11:37 AM
There's always someone stupid pulling shit like that at that exact stretch of road.

RSeXy
08-31-2003, 06:06 PM
Sorry to hear! ...and you say that my road rage stories seem unbelievable!! what car were you in? hehe

hinggu
08-31-2003, 06:16 PM
Man, people in calgary always have to "go in front of the person".. I count numerous times where there is no traffic, but someone has to pull some dangerous shit just to get ahead of me cuz they don't wanna go behind.

girlRACER
08-31-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by hinggu
Man, people in calgary always have to "go in front of the person".. I count numerous times where there is no traffic, but someone has to pull some dangerous shit just to get ahead of me cuz they don't wanna go behind.

:werd: I hate it when people do that! :banghead:

theken
08-31-2003, 06:27 PM
sorry that was me, kept u awake though didn't it???

:D

4CylFiero
08-31-2003, 07:10 PM
OMG the same description is my little encounter, I was driving behind a white camry with a good 2 car lengths inbetween us and this bitch slams on her brakes (locked completely) and i do the same and last second i have the idea to steer left (fieros are not know for good braking) into the median rashing my rim and scrapping a little paint off my bumper. She drives away fast like nothing happened, I was pissed i poped it into first and spun my tires to catch up. (this is hard to do in my car) Got beside the car and realized it was a girl and was forced to calm down a little cause i can't very well beat her to a pulp. I was swearing a screaming at her closed window and then a cop rolled up right behind me and i figured i better calm my shit. I left it alone at that point because i didn't really know what damage it caused and proceeded home. At least my paint is going in for touch ups on the 10th so no biggy.

mo_virgin
09-04-2003, 02:57 PM
I hate it when girls do that... cut your ride off hahaha

-APEX-
09-08-2003, 01:37 AM
you should have crused her that camry is alike all fiber glass its dangerous round old ladies in an inmport they think they own the road

mwmhong
09-08-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
I almost had my car destroyed tonight by this stupid bitch in a white 2000 camry. Cruising on 5th ave going East towards Memorial Drive, two lanes merge from 5th on to Memorial, just exiting the bridge. The right lane ends shortly ahead and I'm in the left cruising along at 50km (construction) and see this White Camry a few car lengths behind. I think nothing of it and continue cruising when out of nowhere she starts speeding up, drives into the right lane which was ending and yanks the wheel over. At this time, I was side by side with her and see all this quickly unfolding so I just slammed on my brakes allowing her to cut in or else I would of sandwhiched that bitch into the curb. The funny thing is, there were no other cars on the road. She could of easily changed into the left lane and passed me easily. Instead she drives in the right shoulder and cuts me off HARDCORE STYLEZ.

Yes defensive driving prevents accidents but come on, WTF is up with that shit. I mean there are 3 fucking lanes on Memorial! Pick one and use it. Don't change lanes into one that is ending and ride the freaking shoulder and decide to cut back in. Change lanes like a normal person!!!!!

Ok I'm done venting....fack:banghead: :guns:

Whoa, that maneuver was totally unjustified, too bad she had the bigger, less expensive car :(

What you need in situations like that is a bigger car or an SUV, then she wouldn't dare pull something like that.
However, if it came down to it, it would be your passenger side vs. her driver side.
You might be shoved into 3 empty lanes of Memorial vs. her shoved into trees and river.

Let's trade BITCH! :D