PDA

View Full Version : cheep ass kids!!!

diesel_boy
08-31-2003, 07:48 PM
i get home at 4am in the morning on saterday night go sleep i get a call form my unckle around 8am and he asks me if i can go with him to the junkyard to go get a couple of things and i replyed sure ill be there in like an hour so as i go up staris to go take a shower i look out my window and my car window is smashed i ran out side and find all my cd's gone and my deack half way out i pop my trunk to see if my subs and amp are still there when i see my amp is all scratched up and my subs are fucking sitting face down towards my trunk i flip them over and find one missing i see that they never had enough time to get all the stuff but they got a nice 12inch type R sub and instead of going with my unckle to get him stuff for his car i ended up going to get a fuckin window for myself why would some one do suck a thing man i work my ass off to get shit for my car and then it gets jacked fuckin bitches man!!!!:banghead:

MK3HKS
08-31-2003, 08:29 PM
the laser????
WTF!!!!, wait outside with a bibi gun in each hand and be ready to shoot them in the face:guns: fuckin thieves!!!

diesel_boy
08-31-2003, 08:39 PM
yeah man the laser!!

BigMass
08-31-2003, 10:13 PM
that sucks man. It's coming to the point were it's not even worth modding your car unless you have a garage to keep it in

nickopolis
08-31-2003, 10:46 PM
yah no shit eh i had my car broken into and my stereo stolen last summer fucked up my trunk lock broke a window scratched my deck and the amp, tried to take out my changer, broke into my glove bow with a screwdriver(it was f-ing unlocked!!) stole my brand new knife and and got my coat... why can't these punk kids at least steal the shit instead of just scratching it up or take the whole car for that matter... the only "nice" thing they got away with was my crappy ass pioneer subs which cost me a total of like 150$ with the box (brand new) and a quarter ounce... let me tell you i was in need of that quarter ounce when i saw my car.

ninspeed
08-31-2003, 11:16 PM
welcome to calgary

Moe Man
09-01-2003, 09:46 AM
lol thats why i have a ATD system you have to get threw

kevie88
09-01-2003, 12:19 PM
Yep, it sucks.. Death to thieves.

Si1ent_A5sa5sin
09-01-2003, 12:26 PM
Shitty deal man, someone broke into my house a few weeks ago :'(

Originally posted by MK3HKS
the laser????
WTF!!!!, wait outside with a bibi gun in each hand and be ready to shoot them in the face:guns: fuckin thieves!!!

Lol yea, u can borrow a few of mine :D lol

Steve R

MK3HKS
09-01-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Si1ent_A5sa5sin

Lol yea, u can borrow a few of mine :D lol

Steve R

it wont be returned tho:thumbsup: :rofl:
i want 2!!!

MK3HKS
09-01-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by ninspeed
welcome to calgary

he has been in calgary for a long time
but it prolly doesnt happen to him much:thumbsup:

hampstor
09-01-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by MK3HKS

where's benny with the pic of that really big round :guns:

Ben
09-01-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by hampstor

where's benny with the pic of that really big round :guns:

This one?

http://www.psylence.com/Junk/37502.jpg

I have a new one that is good for armored vehicles and man hole covers x 3 ;)

Note the size and width dfference ;)

Kamen
09-01-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Ben

I have a new one that is good for armored steel and man hole covers x 3 ;)

:eek:

3G
09-01-2003, 03:39 PM
shit sorry bro. yah someone broke my van window once but they didnt steal shit..stupid ppl man..but if u find out who did it, lets go beat the fucks outta them man

diesel_boy
09-01-2003, 06:56 PM
yeah man it is pritty shitty but what can u do !! i guess im going to have to buy a new 12inch type r sub

Dj_Stylz
09-01-2003, 07:27 PM
Dam bro that really sucks