PDA

View Full Version : Extremely bad luck with buying a car!

EuroDubbs
07-14-2008, 01:09 PM
1- So i was looking at a 91 integra for just something not to fancy for my first car and I booked it into my mechanic shop and the mech took it for a testdrive and the cops pulled him over, turns out the guy didn't have insurance or was the car registered so the guy had his car impounded and my mech got a 500$ ticket. 2- Found this really nice 96 integra on kijiji went and looked at it, had it booked in for an inspection and told the guy i was going to buy it! so he calls me and says he sold it! i was pissed! 3- Then lastnight i went to testdrive a 95 integra and told the guy I liked it and would most likely buy it, then the guy calls me this morning after a round at the elks and tells me the car got stolen lastnight! like how fucking unlucky am i? i don't think god wants me to drive!

1-Bar
07-14-2008, 01:10 PM
that or stay away from integras......

mekeni
07-14-2008, 01:26 PM
it's always hard to find a decent/good used car especially at that age .. the good ones are snapped right away, you'll end up with a :thumbsdow most of the time.

JRSC00LUDE
07-14-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
that or stay away from integras......

Actually, I think this one is still for sale:

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/219928/spoted-jdm-corvette/

1-Bar
07-14-2008, 03:27 PM
that one is a killer deal.....a vette in disguise :eek:

Graham_A_M
07-14-2008, 03:42 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/224536/speaker-cost/
^ Interesting, I thought you already bought an Integra, according to this thread.
:drama:

Hi i just bought a 96 integra and the guy removed his system cause i was too cheap to buy it with it in hahah, but i was wondering how much some good quality speakers are and what speakers i would need to get (like how big)

EDIT: I'll quote the original message just in case if you try to delete or modify it.:) (emphisis whereever needed)

Originally posted by EuroDubbs
1- So i was looking at a 91 integra for just something not to fancy for my first car and I booked it into my mechanic shop and the mech took it for a testdrive and the cops pulled him over, turns out the guy didn't have insurance or was the car registered so the guy had his car impounded and my mech got a 500$ ticket. 2- Found this really nice 96 integra on kijiji went and looked at it, had it booked in for an inspection and told the guy i was going to buy it! so he calls me and says he sold it! i was pissed! 3- Then lastnight i went to testdrive a 95 integra and told the guy I liked it and would most likely buy it, then the guy calls me this morning after a round at the elks and tells me the car got stolen lastnight! like how fucking unlucky am i? i don't think god wants me to drive!

drtoohotty1
07-14-2008, 03:43 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Beyond CSI strikes again

jay42w8
07-14-2008, 04:48 PM
4 words....Gallery of Fine Cars.