PDA

View Full Version : where can i get stiffer muffler hangers?

2000impreza
08-07-2002, 10:38 PM
i think these things are pretty universal on import cars. anyone know where i can get some stiffer urethane ones?

shadowz
08-08-2002, 02:10 AM
The bushings you can get from Mopac, I think Energy suspension makes a set

buh_buh
08-08-2002, 02:13 AM
yeah, I saw a set at MOPAC today.

4wheeldrift
08-08-2002, 05:30 PM
Cobb tuning makes urethane ones specifically for the impreza. THey should be pretty much universal though.

2000impreza
08-10-2002, 02:12 PM
here's how it went. i went to mopac..... looked around for muffler bushings. asked some old guy at the counter if they had muffler bushings. he asked me what car it was for. i told him subaru impreza. he tells me they don't have anything for subaru's there. i siad they are pretty universal on import cars. the fucking retard tells me they don't have any and to try the muffler shop down the street. ummm.... ok. i would go there if i was looking for REGULAR muffler bushings. i asked him once again if he was sure he didn't have any there because someone told me they had them. he tells me he can't be more sure and the person that told me they had them doesn't know what he is talking about. ok......... whatever. he was being a complete dick to me too....

i asked about nitrous refilling. he pretty much told me to go somewhere else because they don't do it.....

at last resort i'll order some from cobb tuning.

spyguy
08-10-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by 2000impreza
here's how it went. i went to mopac..... looked around for muffler bushings. asked some old guy at the counter if they had muffler bushings. he asked me what car it was for. i told him subaru impreza. he tells me they don't have anything for subaru's there. i siad they are pretty universal on import cars. the fucking retard tells me they don't have any and to try the muffler shop down the street. ummm.... ok. i would go there if i was looking for REGULAR muffler bushings. i asked him once again if he was sure he didn't have any there because someone told me they had them. he tells me he can't be more sure and the person that told me they had them doesn't know what he is talking about. ok......... whatever. he was being a complete dick to me too....

i asked about nitrous refilling. he pretty much told me to go somewhere else because they don't do it.....

at last resort i'll order some from cobb tuning.

kartboy (http://www.kartboy.com)

I plan on using these too...not too bad for price...

shadowz
08-12-2002, 03:13 AM
If theyre being like that , try GUYON, you never know they might have some

tulit
08-14-2002, 12:21 AM
Roland, Ive got CUSCO Impreza exhaust hanger bushings. $16CDN + shipping/ea.

PM me.........