PDA

View Full Version : I Need a plan

bashir26
07-17-2008, 02:15 AM
So I'm going to see some friends that I haven't seen in five years and Ive been out of shape for the past two months. I'll be going back east in two weeks just to visit them. I need a good training schedule. What workouts do I do, and what do I eat?

I'll also update this thread daily so everyone and see the progress.

Thanks!

gqmw
07-17-2008, 02:47 AM
LOl 2 weeks? that's not enough time for anything..
maybe some sort of fat cutting pill from GNC..

bashir26
07-17-2008, 03:07 AM
I know two weeks isn't that much, but my body changes at a pretty fast rate. Faster than most people.

I'm 6'0 weighing at 180 pounds. I just want to be cut and lose some very little fat around my stomach area and just tone out a little. Should I get a fat burning pill?

JWL
07-17-2008, 08:43 AM
You should do lots of cardio like spinning and HIIT. You could also try a fat burning product, but even using those it takes time. I haven't used it, but I heard Razor Cut is effective. Plus, it all depends on how your body responds. I've used Xenadrine and I found that it didn't do a whole lot for me.

gqmw
07-17-2008, 01:54 PM
Hmm, even so 2 weeks may not be enough time. I havn't used any fat burning products yet so I have no idea as to how they'd work, but maybe go into GNC or something and ask them for advice. That'd probably be your quickest way.

FilthyMcNasty
07-18-2008, 11:06 AM
eat only rolled oats and boiled chicken breast for 2 weeks, no sauces, just spices with minimal sodium. Drink only water. Do as much situps as you can every day, sore or not sore. Don't cheat your diet. eat 6x a day. take multivitamins and whatever other supplements.

jdmXSI
07-18-2008, 11:14 AM
If you can manage, this might sound alittle extreme. Go for a run and just keep going. You will hit a point where your body has used up all of its sugars/carbs. Some people know it as the wall(where you just feel like you cant go any further). If you can keep on going after that point, you will start burning off your fat supply directly. But that also goes to you saying your out of shape, it may be a bit of a task.

A co-worker of mine also went on a 2 week diet to tone up for a fitness compition. She ate portions Chicken and cucumber every 2 hours. Two weeks of that may be torterous though.

FilthyMcNasty
07-18-2008, 12:41 PM
ya 2 weeks of eating the same thing fucken blows, but honestly it works. Keep it simple and be consistent.

badatusrnames
07-18-2008, 12:48 PM
Don't eat anything for two weeks...

kerry
07-18-2008, 03:05 PM
DNP

bashir26
07-18-2008, 03:49 PM
Thanks for all the tips. I feel like shit. My body is sore and I feel hungry all the time. So far I've lost 3 pounds and my stamina has increased. I am now 176LBS at 6'0

teg_boya
07-18-2008, 03:52 PM
why are you losing weight? At 6'0 180 is perfectly healthy....

rubbin22s
07-18-2008, 04:00 PM
clenbuterol

boxer23
07-18-2008, 04:12 PM
hey bashir, reduce your salt intake...it will help you look cut. You need salt, but reducing it significantly will help for such a short time.

bashir26
07-18-2008, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by teg_boya
why are you losing weight? At 6'0 180 is perfectly healthy....

I'm just trying to tone out right now

Canmorite
07-18-2008, 06:42 PM
The 'Nicole Richie' plan.

Jlude
07-18-2008, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Canmorite
The 'Nicole Richie' plan.

:rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

broken_legs
07-19-2008, 07:20 PM
Start today and cut all carbohydrates from your diet.

You will lose weight guranteed.

Start doing cardio, count your calories so you are negative at least 1000 calories a day.

5 days before you go back start lifting weights HARD. Tear lots of muscle and they will puff up a bit because they are swollen.

2 weeks..

Darkane
07-20-2008, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by broken_legs
Start today and cut all carbohydrates from your diet.

You will lose weight guranteed.

Start doing cardio, count your calories so you are negative at least 1000 calories a day.

5 days before you go back start lifting weights HARD. Tear lots of muscle and they will puff up a bit because they are swollen.

2 weeks..

That's what I'd suggest. If you want 2 week results Cut carbs ALTOGETHER starting now. First week you'll see 5-7 pounds of water, and the second week 1-2 pounds of fat. That will trim you up.

Now if you're ambitious you can do this. It's called "Drying out" Body builders do it before competitions.

For the last 4 days drink 6-8L of water/day. about 1L every meal. On the 4th night stop water at 6pm. @8pm eat 250-300G of fast carbs (sweets, pancakes anything)

That night take the hottest bath you can with epsom<sp> salts for 45minutes. Remember don't drink water.

The next morning eat a normal breakfast and drink a mouthful of water just to swallow your multi's. Don't drink water until every see's how Jacked/Tan you are. Resume destructive lifestyle.

dropdat
07-23-2008, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by jdmXSI
If you can manage, this might sound alittle extreme. Go for a run and just keep going. You will hit a point where your body has used up all of its sugars/carbs. Some people know it as the wall(where you just feel like you cant go any further). If you can keep on going after that point, you will start burning off your fat supply directly. But that also goes to you saying your out of shape, it may be a bit of a task.

Try something similar to this while doing an eca stack. You can also throw in some high dosage Winstrol if you can find some.

Hit the sauna hard before you see them too.

bashir26
08-16-2008, 12:40 PM
Thanks for all the help guys. I learned alot!

I got another question:

How do you slim down your legs!? My legs are bigger than my body and it makes it seem like i got big hips. I thought one way to match up for having big legs is just having a bigger core, but I'm starting to get rashes in my thighs so that can't work out. Its funny because I'm not fat or overweight at all, it just seems my legs are big.

pinoyboy88
08-20-2008, 01:28 PM
finger in mouth diet?

JK