PDA

View Full Version : Stupid idiots

MikeAg
07-17-2008, 08:39 AM
So I was sitting in my car at the TD bank right beside Sunridge mall waiting for my cousin to cash her check and some people get into their car to the left of me. One brown girl opens her door and just stares at me for the longest time and then gets into the back and the car leaves. Then i got out of my car and noticed a deep scratch on the driver door. I didn't hear it cause my music was kinda loud. I'm so fucking pissed...i'm pretty sure the license is JUL 281. What should i do? Can i do anything?

Toms-SC
07-17-2008, 08:46 AM
Pwnt

PINOY-X
07-17-2008, 08:53 AM
owned!
stop parking so close to other cars

MikeAg
07-17-2008, 08:54 AM
i wasnt that close...the chick whipped her door open. She was like a 70 year old brown woman

EIT07
07-17-2008, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by PINOY-X
owned!
stop parking so close to other cars

Yeah I learned that the hard way too. Had to pay $100 to fix 2 dings... I always park at the end of the parking lots now with no cars beside me.

Eleanor
07-17-2008, 08:55 AM
I don't think there's anything you can do, sux man.

To the stop parking so close comment, I've yet to find a parking spot wide enough so that the doors aren't able to swing out and hit the car next to them, unless you park like a douche across two spots.

DNSRadio
07-17-2008, 09:09 AM
yeah there is pretty much nothing you can do..
unless you know the plate for sure.
then you can goto the cops and get insurance info and etc.
if you want to go that route.
but you would have to know the exact plate #

other than that.... your looking at getting that fixed on your own......
use everyones fav. temp fix... the touch up paint pen....

works for the short time until you get it done at a body shop.

black13
07-17-2008, 09:09 AM
Of course you can do something about it....go to the damn police station and report it!

Supa Dexta
07-17-2008, 09:13 AM
Yeah officers, I was sitting in my car while this old brown woman opened her door into mine.. I had my music bumpin! So you guy's think you can find her?

teg_boya
07-17-2008, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by black13
Of course you can do something about it....go to the damn police station and report it!

... i hope my sarcasm detector is not picking up false signals.

MikeAg
07-17-2008, 09:17 AM
where can i get something to fix this that will be easy and fast?

Doozer
07-17-2008, 09:18 AM
Am I the only one who thinks I would notice if someone dinged my door while I was SITTING IN THE CAR, regardless of how loud my music was? Maybe it's a sign to turn your music down.

I'm sure you would've been a lot more likely to get it resolved if you'd talked to the lady while she was there. But at this point, I think you'll probably just need to try some scratch remover or something and fix it yourself.

If it didn't shake the car when she hit it, it's probably just a light scratch that's repairable.

MikeAg
07-17-2008, 09:22 AM
well you'd think she would show some expression or say something if she did hit my car

ClearBluewater
07-17-2008, 05:30 PM
you were in the car and in your words she " whipped the door open" and you were looking at her and your like... w/e even though i did park right beside her... totaly your fault.

Kloubek
07-17-2008, 05:33 PM
Why bother? How about he just gets it fixed and avoids the hassle and stress to have an (at most) $200 repair?

That does suck dude, but it happens. And it's just a vehicle.

Oh yeah - and blaring your music beside other vehicles parked is ignant.

Originally posted by black13

5fivespeed
07-17-2008, 05:46 PM
Considering that old people, really sometimes move like old people. They'll need the space to move around, to get out a car perhaps. Maybe she had arthritis or something. What's done is done, it's not like she was like "Celica driver, I'm pwning his ass, my grandson told me about em!"

Consider that she's old, and probably didn't know.

Think about it, music too loud - old person. I turn my music down when I pull up to lights with older people beside me.

Check how deep the scratch is, get a scratch filler and body matched touch up paint.

rice_balls
07-18-2008, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by EIT07

I always park at the end of the parking lots now with no cars beside me.

^^ I've done that... but somehow someone in a POS manages to park beside me. Out of all the spots they can park it's right beside my ride. Annoying as hell.

MintRacer
07-18-2008, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Eleanor
I don't think there's anything you can do, sux man.

To the stop parking so close comment, I've yet to find a parking spot wide enough so that the doors aren't able to swing out and hit the car next to them, unless you park like a douche across two spots.

costco parking lots have enuf space to fling your doors open.

bobby_lu
07-18-2008, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by MintRacer

:werd: so luxurious...for some reason not at the NE costco though :nut:

Kona9
07-18-2008, 10:56 AM
I think you should make a huge white TOYOTA decal and put it over the scratch.

Unfortunately after you do that, you will have to rev your engine at every old brown lady you see. Unless of course their father owns the road you are on.

Good luck!!

MikeAg
07-18-2008, 10:58 AM
lol are people going to let that topic rest hahah

SilverGS
07-18-2008, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by MintRacer

Yeah pretty much only place in town that does. So unless Costco is the only place you ever park you are always at risk.

Had a guy pull up in his mini-van and hit me on his way out. Tons of space on his right side and he parks a foot from me of course he hits my car with his door when he gets out. Doesn't care just buggers of inside. So I take pictures of it all. How close he is and what not.

He comes out and says "I didn't hit your car did I?" I was like look how close you are you idiot and as if you didn't notice you hit my car when getting out of your car. He tried to deny it put recanted when I said I was in my car you fool. All he said was sorry and made to leave. #@$%#$% some people.

To the OP: Don't know how loud your music was but most cars are not good insulators of sound. If you say it was loud enough that you didn't hear them scratching your car chances are they could hear it very clearly outside and took offense to it. Not saying they are right in doing what they did but could be a reason