PDA

View Full Version : FS: Xbox360 + Race wheel package

Scope951
07-20-2008, 06:59 AM
Long story short.

Bought an Xbox and found out I was going to HK for a month so the Xbox is still sitting in its box.

The Actualy Xbox itself has not been used.
I was in the process of opening it when I was told about my surprise trip. Controllers games and cables are out of package, but the xbox is still sitting in the box with all its safetly tags on it.

Premium Package Xbox.
Inc all the cables, headset controller and such.

There is no Live with the Premium so i had to buy a 12+1 Live card from Futureshop, As the Xbox sits, there is still 12 more months of live after this month. costed 90$

Xbox 360 steering wheel/pedals which also out of its package, but not used, still has all the plastics and shit on it.

Grid, Halo 3, GOW are included.

Total Package im looking for 450$
I am out of town till the 28th, PRICE IS OBO.
Located Calgary, can deliver to the NW.

Lowballers will be ignored.

thanks.

dude1331
07-20-2008, 02:02 PM
why do u try so hard to make it seem like its new. its used. face it.

dooman24
07-20-2008, 10:01 PM
wiling to part the wheel/pedals? if so how much?

Scope951
07-21-2008, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by dude1331
why do u try so hard to make it seem like its new. its used. face it.

The xbox itself has not been used so it is new, I did not state that the controllers and such are new as I opened them already.

I am clearly stating the condition the buyer should expect them to be in, New Condition.

thanks for the input!

As for parting, I will only part the wheel/pedals with GRID for 135$ Let me know.

dude1331
07-21-2008, 10:50 AM
ur not making anything clear,, ur making it more confusing if anything :

"There is no Live with the Premium so i had to buy a 12+1 Live card from Futureshop, As the Xbox sits, there is still 12 more months of live after this month. "

this means you put live on your xbox and have been playing halo and gears of war for a month now agianst people online.

Scope951
07-22-2008, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by dude1331
ur not making anything clear,, ur making it more confusing if anything :

"There is no Live with the Premium so i had to buy a 12+1 Live card from Futureshop, As the Xbox sits, there is still 12 more months of live after this month. "

this means you put live on your xbox and have been playing halo and gears of war for a month now agianst people online.

K, I had a previous live account that I re-activated with this card before I even purchased the xbox as I was borrowing my friends 360.

Please read my post more carefully, I have been out of town since the 28th of June, I dont return untill the 29th of July. The xbox is in my room at home, I have not played the xbox yet. The Card was activated just before I left.