PDA

View Full Version : Dyno plot for my car with new mods...

Perfect Dark
07-20-2008, 10:26 PM
Well it's been a long process but I finally got my car done. Between hitting a deer and having the car sit for 5 months and then trying to find the time to get everything installed it felt like forever haha.

The car stock dynoed at 171 whp and 183wtq, and at Stg 2 it was at 220whp and 245 wtq (A stock STi is about 220whp and 220tq comparatively)

Here is a rundown of the parts...I am only going to bother listing the ones that make power :burnout:

-Cobb Uppipe
-Cobb Downpipe
-Autospeed 3" Exhaust
-AVO Top Mount Intercooler
-Nismo 740cc Injectors
-Walbro 255L Fuel Pump
-Deadbolt TD06-18g Turbo

When I was shopping for a turbo I wanted one that could offer good daily driver qualities, and the 18g does just that. I could have gone much bigger but it doesn't make sense when 90% of my driving is in the city.

So here is how she looks now:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/frododapug/Car%20Stuff/r17summaryox0.gif

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/frododapug/Car%20Stuff/r17hprx4.gif

It's not a beast like some of you guys out there but it does a pretty good job of putting a smile on my face :D I am still contemplating going with meth injection but that will be down the road sometime.

Anyways, just thought you folks might like to see something a little different.

Cheers!

Ekliptix
07-20-2008, 11:07 PM
nice gains

Aleks
07-21-2008, 07:30 AM
Very nice.

How was this tuned? Airboy? :D

Perfect Dark
07-21-2008, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Aleks
Very nice.

How was this tuned? Airboy? :D

You bet, he is amazing with Subarus...plus he put a ton of extra time into my car helping me diagnose some "issues" that popped up.

Aleks
07-21-2008, 08:32 AM
Ya Sunny is awesome. I remember when I had my WRX he called me to try and take some data when he was first starting out to learn this stuff. That car is still running his map to this day and running great last time I checked. :thumbsup: