PDA

View Full Version : To my hero in the white skyline on Country Hills Blvd.

Spoons
07-22-2008, 01:07 AM
I just want to say thank you. I mean my sex drive has been kind of lacking lately, and I have been troubles on finding stuff that turns me on.

BUT one thing I can say is nothing quite turns me on like almost getting my front end taken off by a car doing 200 in a 60 zone. I mean it kinda took away from the excitement when you stopped at the red light, I mean I figured you would blow through that, but then I might of had quite the mess to clean up in my car. I did grab your license plate though (NME-456) so I could find you and maybe meet up some time (I can't even begin to imagine to get the balls to sit in the passenger seat) but well one can only imagine.

I did however report your license plate to the cops. I mean I just HAD to let them know how cool you are. Something like that just can't be left unsaid. I had a chat with the officer on just how ballin' your white skyline, and it just isn't something you see everyday. Although the cop did mention to me that you are very well known (I guess you helped others find the exhilarating feeling) because I wasn't the only one who called in saying how cool you were. Cop said your are just a Mr. Hollywood tonight, people just can't stop calling in! Congrats!

All I can say is damn man... thank you sooo much... but well somehow I feel that you might run into a little trouble here pretty soon, sorry.

Fucking dumbass. Go buy a BMW while you are at it.

4lti7ude
07-22-2008, 01:09 AM
:thumbsup: Saw this guy today too, But he was driving pretty calm and controlled.

Rocky
07-22-2008, 01:14 AM
Which part of the Blvd?

Spoons
07-22-2008, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Rocky
Which part of the Blvd?

The intersection right before the intersection of Country Hills Blvd. and Harvest Hills Blvd. if you are heading towards the movie theatres. I was turning right out of the Country Hills community.

I figure he is on here, I mean beyond gets there fair share on here. I don't think mommy and daddy will be happy when they get a phone call from the cops though.

rpalm35
07-22-2008, 01:23 AM
:thumbsdow

What kind of skyline was it, do you recall?

I think i may of saw him on my way home.

07-22-2008, 01:26 AM
I saw a white G35 (but says Skyline on the back instead of Infiniti) doing that yesterday.

JRSC00LUDE
Originally posted by rpalm35
:thumbsdow

What kind of skyline was it, do you recall?

I think i may of saw him on my way home.

A nissan one.

brown_guy
WOW that was great:rofl:

EuroDubbs
07-22-2008, 01:43 AM
Guy JUST got pulled over like 20 minutes ago by 2 cops had a bunch of buddies in the car. on there way to a party! the car had tons of open alchohol lol!

Spoons
07-22-2008, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by EuroDubbs
Guy JUST got pulled over like 20 minutes ago by 2 cops had a bunch of buddies in the car. on there way to a party! the car had tons of open alchohol lol!

HAHAHA man it did not take long for them to get them. Like I said the police officer I spoke to said about 5-10 people called in with complaints.

Well looks like there won't be too much partying going on tonight with them.

EuroDubbs
07-22-2008, 01:48 AM
hahah o he was driving like an idiot! just FLEW by me so i punched it and caught up with him so tell him to slow down as i seen alot of cops out tonight, then he took off just cruisin and he got pulled over at the beddington bus loop!

2EFNFAST
07-22-2008, 02:02 AM
How fast though was he really going?

Micho
07-22-2008, 02:39 AM
It wouldn't happen to have a Speedtech sticker on the side window?

xLostx
07-22-2008, 02:55 AM
skylines, they're so hot right now

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/lilc1222/Mugatu.jpg

becks101
07-22-2008, 05:39 AM
that was a very lame storey, you can prob see RHD cars going fast all over calgary, its nothing new, and prob will never change

Kona9
07-22-2008, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by EuroDubbs
hahah o he was driving like an idiot! just FLEW by me so i punched it and caught up with him so tell him to slow down as i seen alot of cops out tonight, then he took off just cruisin and he got pulled over at the beddington bus loop!

Way to take chase!! That'll solve the problem.

nj2Type-S
07-22-2008, 07:31 AM
was this guy's front bumper cracked?

JDMMAN
07-22-2008, 08:15 AM
I think I saw this guy too... with silver BBS LM's on it. R32 GTR. I was on Crowchild Tr N. heading north from N.Glenmore.

JBreaks
07-22-2008, 01:04 PM
I might be the guy your talking about....although I only ever open it up when there are no cars around... also I have never been pulled over. My white GTR has grey rims and a carbon hood.... I don't think it actually is me doing all this speeding. When i first got the car I was abit crazy but now I'm more concerned about $1.50/litre

lint
07-22-2008, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by JBreaks
I might be the guy your talking about....although I only ever open it up when there are no cars around... also I have never been pulled over. My white GTR has grey rims and a carbon hood.... I don't think it actually is me doing all this speeding. When i first got the car I was abit crazy but now I'm more concerned about $1.50/litre

So the license plate in the first post didn't help you figure out if it was you?

ralliart_girl
07-22-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by lint

So the license plate in the first post didn't help you figure out if it was you?

ROFL....

Kona9
07-22-2008, 01:29 PM

So if gas prices go down, we can look forward to you driving "a bit crazy" again?

snowboard
07-22-2008, 01:30 PM
how come no one starts these threads about me. ive been trying really hard lately.

bashir26
07-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by lint

:rofl:

7thgenvic
07-22-2008, 01:34 PM
PICTURESSSS

canadian_hustla
07-22-2008, 01:46 PM

I don't think it is you (taken from market place). License plate #'s don't match.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/216607/fs-91-bnr32-skyline-gtr/

subsin
07-22-2008, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by snowboard
how come no one starts these threads about me. ive been trying really hard lately.

x2

LOL

Stunt66
07-22-2008, 05:08 PM
I might also be the guy you're talking about, although i only open it up in playground zones when there are kids around... my truck has rims and a hood....i know it was me because i was the one doing it. When i first got the car i was crazy but now i'm even crazier.

Grogador
07-22-2008, 05:14 PM
You sure it wasn't a white Chrysler Dynasty? I hit 200 all the time, people totally think it's a Skyrine... black rims... rust-skirts...

drewb
07-22-2008, 05:55 PM
Am I the only kid with a skyline that dosn't drive crazy? My friends make fun of my driving, saying I drive like a pussy, but unlike them I don't have over a thousand dollars in tickets and a beat to shit skyline that is about to die. There is a time and a place to drive "spiritedly" :burnout:

Spoons
07-22-2008, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST
How fast though was he really going?

Had to have been going at least 150. I mean one person was doing 80, and he FLEW past. 200 is obviously an exaggeration but it was fast enough to be unsafe. Like I said I was turning right, and was hugging the middle hard and almost took my front off.

that was a very lame storey, you can prob see RHD cars going fast all over calgary, its nothing new, and prob will never change

That's great, do you feel better about yourself now?

To all the people who "thinks" it might be them, you obviously do not read posts... the license plate is NME-456 I mean honestly if you don't know your license plate number, somethings wrong.

b_t
07-22-2008, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Stunt66
I might also be the guy you're talking about, although i only open it up in playground zones when there are kids around... my truck has rims and a hood....i know it was me because i was the one doing it. When i first got the car i was crazy but now i'm even crazier.

my truck has rims and a hood too, the dealership was nice enough to include them with the purchase of the vehicle

Honda_002
07-22-2008, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by b_t

my truck has rims and a hood too, the dealership was nice enough to include them with the purchase of the vehicle
hahahah :rofl:
not me man, i got fuckin jewed :rofl:

snowboard
07-22-2008, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Honda_002

hahahah :rofl:
not me man, i got fuckin jewed :rofl:

raciest

megavolt
07-22-2008, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Spoons
if you don't know your license plate number, somethings wrong.

Dunno man... once you start swappin license plates to stay one step ahead on the cops you can lose track... :P

Sorath
07-22-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by drewb
Am I the only kid with a skyline that dosn't drive crazy? My friends make fun of my driving, saying I drive like a pussy, but unlike them I don't have over a thousand dollars in tickets and a beat to shit skyline that is about to die. There is a time and a place to drive "spiritedly" :burnout:

wow... i dont know where to begin.

once again in another skyline rant thread to the op, geez why are u people being snitches :dunno:

Jlude
07-22-2008, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

A nissan one.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Smartass

I'm going out right now to drive like an idiot... I expect to see a thread when I get home.

snowboard
07-22-2008, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Jlude
I'm going out right now to drive like an idiot... I expect to see a thread when I get home.

hit up 16th, country hills or 68th st.
thats where sighting seem to be common

pyroza
07-22-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Sorath

once again in another skyline rant thread to the op, geez why are u people being snitches :dunno:

I'd hardly consider reporting someone that is driving very dangerously to be "snitching".

frozenrice
07-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Grogador
You sure it wasn't a white Chrysler Dynasty? I hit 200 all the time, people totally think it's a Skyrine... black rims... rust-skirts...

You meant to say 200 rpm, right?

Spoons
07-22-2008, 08:59 PM

The skyline had nothing to do with it. It could of been anything and I would of reported it all the same.

I am sorry that I like to take some sort of initiative to keep idiots off the road. This time my report didn't go in vein.

Sorath
07-22-2008, 09:14 PM
meh to each his own, i just dont like the idea of snitches

Canmorite
07-22-2008, 09:20 PM

200 in a 60? Ya, don't be a snitch! :rofl:

I'll report any tool driving that fast in a 60 zone.

Sorath
07-22-2008, 09:23 PM
please give me a break, do u know how hard it is to drive 200 in a 60 zone? the op is obviously exagerrating pretty bad

ragu
07-23-2008, 01:15 AM
http://www.yeslizzysloaded.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/stop-snitching.jpg

I just couldn't find a picture of some guy with grillzz to go with it..lol

diamondedge
07-23-2008, 01:22 AM
A good long section of 68th Street south of McKnight is long enough for 200, provided all the lights are green. And some of it is "60 km/h."

nich148_9
07-23-2008, 02:28 AM
please give me a break, do u know how hard it is to drive 200 in a 60 zone? the op is obviously exagerrating pretty bad

Heck, I'd rant if they were doing 120 in a 60. Because:
a) It's dangerous, or
b) It pisses you off.

:dunno:
Take your pick as to which one fuels this thread better.

Toms-SC
07-23-2008, 09:59 AM

o hellz ya nigga. SNITCHES GET STITCHES AMMIRITE?

Super_Geo
07-23-2008, 10:15 AM

Dude I told you not to worry, I won't tell anyone about the 14-year-old.

drewb
07-23-2008, 01:08 PM

why did you quote me?

schocker
07-23-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

o hellz ya nigga. SNITCHES GET STITCHES AMMIRITE?
dont forget though, stiches get bitches

JRSC00LUDE
07-23-2008, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by schocker

dont forget though, stiches get bitches

And dirty bitches give you strange rashy itches.

Jlude
07-23-2008, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by snowboard

hit up 16th, country hills or 68th st.
thats where sighting seem to be common

I'll keep that in mind for next time.

Spoons
07-23-2008, 10:25 PM

On Country Hills BLVD at 12:30am? Easy. I said I was exaggerating, but he was EASILY doing 150-160.

JBreaks
07-24-2008, 01:15 PM
yeah after a check of the plate..its not me. But my plate does start with an N so you had me at first. me + cops = way overstressed for no reason... I just really don't like to interact with them, even if Ive done nothing wrong

Lizard_king
07-24-2008, 05:10 PM

A nissan one.

:werd:

Graham_A_M
07-24-2008, 05:20 PM

And dirty bitches give you strange rashy itches.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I remember seeing a white Skyline doing around 140 on Mac trail a week ago. Didn't see the plate though.

mr2mike
07-31-2008, 04:27 PM
I've seen some girl driving a white Skyline no CF hood, racing seats around Country Hills. Probably her bf's car since she was driving it really conservative. I don't think I heard the turbo spool. I guess her bf makes up for it.

ShermanEF9
08-01-2008, 12:30 PM
Yeah. if anyone sees an all black skyline with blacked out taillights... tell him to slow the fuck down... drewb if you live in woodbine you know who im talking about (this is Dave BTW with the silver civic) But seriously tell him to slow down in the neighbourhood, im getting pissed off and very close to doing something about it myself. ive seen him doing 80+ down woodbine blvd mid day.

drewb
08-02-2008, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by ShermanEF9
Yeah. if anyone sees an all black skyline with blacked out taillights... tell him to slow the fuck down... drewb if you live in woodbine you know who im talking about (this is Dave BTW with the silver civic) But seriously tell him to slow down in the neighbourhood, im getting pissed off and very close to doing something about it myself. ive seen him doing 80+ down woodbine blvd mid day.

Yes I do live in woodbine, how did you know? And you are talking about my friend matt ahaha. yes he does drive like a retard and he has the tickets to prove it. I keep telling him to slow down, it is getting riduclous.

Mine is the gunmetal/grey skyline with the bad paint on the doors (going to fix the paint up soon though).

E-MARK
08-02-2008, 02:07 AM

Originally posted by diamondedge
A good long section of 68th Street south of McKnight is long enough for 200, provided all the lights are green. And some of it is "60 km/h."

What are you guys driving? Chevettes ???
Hahahahaha!
Time to upgrade to a Sprint or Firefly!;) :rofl:

ShermanEF9
08-02-2008, 11:40 AM

Yes I do live in woodbine, how did you know? And you are talking about my friend matt ahaha. yes he does drive like a retard and he has the tickets to prove it. I keep telling him to slow down, it is getting riduclous.

Mine is the gunmetal/grey skyline with the bad paint on the doors (going to fix the paint up soon though).

Tell him he seriously needs how to slow down.

Im Stephens brother... the one with the silver civic with red rims :P

drewb
08-02-2008, 08:00 PM

Tell him he seriously needs how to slow down.

Im Stephens brother... the one with the silver civic with red rims :P

I tell him everyday, lol. he dosn't listen to me.

The only thing that will slow him down now is an accident.

vengie
08-02-2008, 08:15 PM

ive seen him around as well... definatley needs to slow down
i watched him go through a playground zone going 60+

GenerationX
08-02-2008, 08:21 PM
too many snitches on here.

funkedelic
08-02-2008, 08:23 PM
lotta bitch-assness going on in the street encounter section lately :D

RATM
08-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Spoons
I just want to say thank you
blah blah

BUT one thing I can say is nothing
blah blah blah

I did however report your license plate to the cops
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

All I can say is damn man...
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Fucking dumbass.
blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah

all you do is whine
please shut up

ShermanEF9
08-02-2008, 10:01 PM

Ill make him slow down if i have to.

sr20s14zenki
08-02-2008, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by vengie

ive seen him around as well... definatley needs to slow down
i watched him go through a playground zone going 60+

dont worry, when his insurance pulls a record on him, which they will just to make sure he's been good, he will see what happens, 6000$ a year insurance or more.

ShermanEF9
08-02-2008, 11:11 PM
Yeah but who knows if they'll do that before he kills someone...

Im just concerned because he drives through busy streets full of kids... and you just never know..
if i see him at 7-11 im gunna have a chat with him.

drewb
08-03-2008, 01:27 AM
Yeah but who knows if they'll do that before he kills someone...

Im just concerned because he drives through busy streets full of kids... and you just never know..
if i see him at 7-11 im gunna have a chat with him.

He has already had a "chat" with his neighbors fist about his driving :rofl:

ShermanEF9
08-03-2008, 01:39 AM
I sent him a message on facebook.
i hope he actually listens or he may find himself not boosting.

drewb
08-03-2008, 07:02 PM
I sent him a message on facebook.
i hope he actually listens or he may find himself not boosting.

he already has a massive boost leak so I doubt he would notice if you did anything ahha

Spoons
08-04-2008, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by RATM

all you do is whine
please shut up

And all you do is get banned.

See ya later TNation... err RATM.... err Nova1. Fuck what is even the point anymore.

Sorry that I was a bitch ass and reported him to the cops. Sorry I don't enjoy high insurance rates cause idiots like this are on the road.

Kloubek
08-04-2008, 12:31 AM
Wow... snitch? You guys are idiots. If someone was going double the speed limit like a jackass, I would say something too. If I didn't say it to the driver directly.

If you want to open your car up to 200+k (I know the original post was an exaggeration) do it on the open highway where there is nobody around. Then if you kill yourself at least you didn't take anyone with you. Must admit I've "tried out" all my faster cars.