PDA

View Full Version : LF: Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm

westerntornado
07-24-2008, 12:46 PM
I'm looking for a Smith & Wesson 9mm M&P (Millitary and Police) pistol. Either used or new is fine, but private sellers only please.

It needs to have everthing that it came with. No missing parts or accesories.

PM me if you're getting rid of one.

n1zm0
07-24-2008, 12:53 PM
:rofl: with s/n or without?

i haven't seen a WTB ad for a gun on beyond yet.. crazy

TKRIS
07-24-2008, 12:54 PM
Why only private sellers? That sounds sketchy... ;)

S&W has an offer on right now for either a $30 rebate, or 2 free mags if you buy new from a retailer.

Epps and Frontier have them for $600

westerntornado
07-24-2008, 02:16 PM
I'm asking for private sellers so I don't have to pay for GTS.

Also that $30 is only good for USA. Already looked into that:(. It's not valid in Canada for some reason.

Do you have a website link for the Epps and Frontier? I don't mind checking that out actually. Plus I did fond some stores in Calgary that sell them for cheaper than US, but they never have them in stock.

So yeaaa. Nothing sketchy going on here. I'm fully licensed to operate one, and every purchase, weather it's sold through a store or it's a private sale, has to be approved and registered through RCMP, with very strict rules.

TKRIS
07-24-2008, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by westerntornado
I'm asking for private sellers so I don't have to pay for GTS.

Also that $30 is only good for USA. Already looked into that:(. It's not valid in Canada for some reason.

That's what most people are being told, however, it seems to be a matter of talking to the right person.
After doing a bit of digging, it seems the person to speak with is Kelly. She's in charge of their export stuff, and has advised a couple people that she will extend the rebate to Canadians.
Worth a call, in any case, as Mags for that damned thing are like $45 each. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by westerntornado
Do you have a website link for the Epps and Frontier? I don't mind checking that out actually. Plus I did fond some stores in Calgary that sell them for cheaper than US, but they never have them in stock.

Epps:
http://www.ellwoodepps.com/

Frontier:
http://www.frontiertaxidermy.com/

Haven't dealt with either myself, but from what I've heard I'd lean towards Frontier.

You could try Shooting Edge as well. I seem to remember seeing a couple/few last time I was in there.

Good luck. They don't sit in my hand right at all, and I don't much care for tupperware, but to each his own.
:thumbsup:

westerntornado
07-24-2008, 04:00 PM
Thank's for the links. I'll defenitely check them out.

I'm a member of The Shooting Edge myself. They have it available if you order one. But they don't have any kind of deals. They also don't price match because usually no one has that one in stock. I hope I can get the mag deal though.

Thanks again for the link. I will give them a call later.

westerntornado
08-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Ordered one.

Please Close