PDA

View Full Version : Flax Seeds

max_boost
07-24-2008, 10:23 PM
Anyone take it? in what form? oil? grinding down actual seeds? Can you recommend a certain brand?

Flax seed > Fish oil?

Thanks!

dj_rice
07-24-2008, 10:57 PM
Its good for the woman's digestive system or something....my mother takes it, she takes peanuts, and puts them in a mortar and pestal, and crushes that and then same with flax seed, and she adds a lil salt and always eat that with just white rice....Nammer style...

SoSlowDx
07-25-2008, 12:39 AM
Hey Sam,

I haven't taken it yet (still waiting on the shipment). Going to take it as a pill. Heard people buying it grounded and adding it with their food.

Buddy did a research and we're taking it when our diet of the day doesn't include fish.

Hope that helps and I'll post the brand when I get off work.

davidI
07-25-2008, 04:17 AM
I used to always toss some flax seeds in my morning oatmeal. Usually half seed and half ground (in a coffee grinder). They full seeds aren't broken down by the body but help with digestion.

Civ2NR
07-25-2008, 09:00 AM
I use Udo's oil. One teaspoon in the morning and one at night. In liquid form it's much more concentrated and effective than in pill or solid form. Not the best tasting stuff but just chase it with something and it's fine.