PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1989 Toyota Supra Turbo MkIII

Arabian
09-03-2003, 02:45 PM
1989 Toyota Supra Turbo 5spd, White with targa roof, 17" Eagle Alloy series 192 Polished Aluminum Wheels wrapped with 245 40 zr 17 kuhmo tires, brand spanking new. Short shifter, still have all stock parts including original rims. Customs 3" Exhaust (plus stock exhaust to pass emissions control), K&N Conical Filter Intake, new head gasket, 150,000kms, loaded interrior, new fog lights, blue white head lights, no rust, burg. interrior, 300+hp, new AFM, new turbo intake tube, Ported turbo elbow, head works been done, new valve seals, new gaskets on everything and chrome wipers. thousands of dollars invested to work out all the bugs since factory. Head gasket is torqued to 74ftlbs, every fuse and relay you can imagine has been replaced to prevent old fuse shorts. Marker light relay -$260, cruise relay $980- Just to give an idea they arnt cheap. Comes with 3300 pioneer cd deck and a $1200 Viper Proximity Alarm system so you can feel safe parking your car and leaving the roof off. (for those who dont know what a proximity is, its a mass sensing alarm that sets a boundary around the whole car and if anyone comes into that boundary they will be warned to get back, if they dont the alrm will go off and the car will be immovable untill the owner disarms the car. So i mean you cant leave a bag full of cash on your seat and expect the alarm to spank the robber or something, but it does keep mucky fingers off your windows) The roof doesnt leak but be warned, a car with a removable top is not a submarine, it still gets a little drippy around the top of the windows when its raining like hell. $12,600obo. Fastest supra year with 232hp stock and newest MkIII body style came from kelowna, B.C. (no salt on our roads + cars never been winter driven and always garage kept.) I am currently in edmonton, alberta. Looking to sell or even consider trading. Would like to fly back this winter instead of driving, but depending on if i sell the car. Car currently sits @ 300+hp and will go a whole lot more with a turbo upgrade, stock transmission will handle up to 700hp, so go nuts. Email me @ [email protected] or reply to this post if interested. Will consider making the trip to calgary depending on how serious the buyer.