PDA

View Full Version : Fs: 2007 Mazda3 Gt With Luxury Pkg

fcuk_wanna_Ride
07-25-2008, 07:28 PM
Vehicle Details: Great car done me well only reason im selling it is becuase I upgraded to a Mazda3 Speed and i dont need 2 cars under my name!!
Year : 2007
Make and Model : Mazda 3 GT with Luxury Package
Exterior Color : Black Mica (metallic paint)
Interior Color : Black Leather
Auto or Manual? : 5 spd manual transmission
Odometer Reading : 42000 kms
Location of Vehicle : Calgary, Alberta
Description : Great Condition!! most km is a result of Highway driving as I'm in Vancouver at least 5 times a year, 1st owner bought from dealer, balance of warranty (in service date august 07) 4 full years of powertrain!!
Extras : Leather Seats with Heated front seats, Xenon Headlights, Sunroof, In dash 6 CD changer, Automatic Headlights/Rainsensing wipers, Tinted windows,
Asking Price : $22500 OBO
Alternative: I am currently leasing my car and have super low payments on it! i work for the dealership so i bought the car on cost and put 2000down to keep the payments low! I'm currently paying 320 a month and this includes GST and "Wear Care"(basically at the end of the lease if you decide you want to drop off the car at the dealership you have 3500.00 worth of damages that you do not need to fix, tires windshield rock chips exess wear and tear) if you want to take over the lease please let me know and we will do a lease transfer you will not find any other car with monthly payments this low on a fully loaded Mazda 3 GT anywhere!!
Contact Information
E-Mail : mailto:[email protected] or mailto:[email protected]
Phone : (work) 403-276-5962(ask reception for Jon Wong)
(cell) 403-891-1837 or 403-891-1212

I seem to be having some troubles uploading my pictures on but if you go to my ad from Kijiji.ca you can see some pictures of the car...
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Mazda-Mazda-3-GT-with-Luxury-Package-W0QQAdIdZ63490954

fcuk_wanna_Ride
07-27-2008, 02:06 AM
bump!!

Vanish3d
07-28-2008, 11:06 AM
how long is the lease for?
how much do you pay at the end of the lease to take the car?

fcuk_wanna_Ride
07-28-2008, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Vanish3d
how long is the lease for?
how much do you pay at the end of the lease to take the car?

there is 36 months left on the lease and the lease end buy out will be 10,300 ish, interested? movitated to sell want to get into my new car and if i dont sell my end of this month im just going to trade it in!
if you have any questions give me a call

rece
08-01-2008, 10:35 AM
I am interested in this car, would I be able to come and see it today after 4pm. please pm me the details and a contact.

fcuk_wanna_Ride
08-31-2008, 02:21 PM
***SOLD*** thanks for everyones interest