PDA

View Full Version : Indoor Soccer players?

Shaolin
09-03-2003, 03:40 PM
anyone play indoor soccer, specifically a rec team? There's a good chance I can't commit to my club this indoor season so I'll be looking for a rec team to play for... thanx :D

5gluder
09-03-2003, 07:00 PM
Mount royal is organizing a rec legue from Sept.-Oct. (outdoor.) They are also organizing an indoor legue from Jan.-March(i think.) I'm planning on joining the indoor legue in Jan. Let me know if plan on joining, me and a bunch of others are planning to join as a team, but may not have enough players.

Shaolin
09-03-2003, 09:17 PM
yeah i'd be interested for sure, i just need to know the details, because the chances of me commiting to my club this indoor season is like nil.

5gluder
09-03-2003, 09:37 PM
The details are supposed to be on here: http://www.mtroyal.ab.ca/recreation/intramuralsports/leagues.htm
Eventully they will update it and show more info for the indoor legue.

civiclvr
09-03-2003, 09:46 PM
sweet... Give me a heads up as to when everyone is joining! I wanted to get back into soccer this year but can't due to school... but it would be neat to join in for a few games! besides i haven't met any of you guys yet!

ExtremeSi
09-06-2003, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the heads up Ashvin. I'm going to join that Mount Royal outdoor league. Anyone else joining? $25 for non-members and you get guaranteed 6 games. Deadline is Sept. 10.
BTW, I think I seen you driving today Ashvin. I don't know if any other Nordic Mist ludes have JDM fogs in Calgary. If it was you, the hood looks nice.

Shaolin
09-06-2003, 11:24 PM
I would but i can't.. i only have tuesdays available, and weekends.

5gluder
09-07-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by ExtremeSi
Thanks for the heads up Ashvin. I'm going to join that Mount Royal outdoor league. Anyone else joining? $25 for non-members and you get guaranteed 6 games. Deadline is Sept. 10.
BTW, I think I seen you driving today Ashvin. I don't know if any other Nordic Mist ludes have JDM fogs in Calgary. If it was you, the hood looks nice.

Thanks Andrew, I'm not planning on joining the outdoor legue. My legs are pretty messed up, i have problems with proper blood flow through the calves. I'm going to wait till the Jan. season depending on my legs.