PDA

View Full Version : Flat tire need help

300zxfairlday
07-27-2008, 01:55 PM
Hey, So i just bought a bike recently and i noticed last night it was flat. I took a look at it and noticed there is a very skinny nail in it.

Ok so the problem is that it wont make it to a shop because if i fill it its just going to leak.

Is there someone on beyond that could do the fix for me. I would pay for the labor and provide beer :)

I would like to get this done asap would love to drive it on these couple nice days we have.

Thanks in advance.

Also if someone is interested and could do the fix for me tonight I will give you a sony digital camara with case bnib for free.
(145.00 + Value)

Phone number is 4036909275
Located in NE (will also include gas money)

CUG
07-27-2008, 02:28 PM
Hey man... careful. If you're one of those land-speed-record guys.. just get a new skin..

Graham_A_M
07-27-2008, 08:56 PM
Its a really bad idea to patch a bike tire. I dont mean to be the bearer of bad news, but you'll probably be needing a new one unless you dont mind the added risk.
There is a motorcycle mobile tire service, his name is Angus MacNiel. he has race takeoffs for quite cheap, or can fix the tire for you. Unfortunately I dont have his number at hand, but I'm sure Kevie88 would probably have it.

EvolutionI
07-27-2008, 09:17 PM
IF this was in Edmonton I would give it a shot.

Go4Long
07-27-2008, 10:35 PM
angus is VERY seldom reachable anymore unfortunately...take it to redline motorsports. good guys, will do the tire in no time.

CUG
07-27-2008, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Go4Long
angus is VERY seldom reachable anymore unfortunately...take it to redline motorsports. good guys, will do the tire in no time. Huh? I saw him tonight at race city.... changing tires....

endo
07-27-2008, 11:58 PM
If you can get a hold of a tire, PM me and I can change it.