PDA

View Full Version : FS: Michelin Pilot Alpin 225/50/17 (front) 235/50/17 (rear)

picmerollin
07-28-2008, 10:33 AM
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7281/alpinik3.jpg

used for 2 months while i was between winter beaters, i simply decided to suck it up and get snow tires rather than try to limp around on summers and possibly crash and get stuck everywhere i had to go.

i will not need since i have a new winter basher, and i would also like to avoid refinishing my bumper cover again from the rock chips of spring driving.

tread is near 100%, used for less than 1200 km's

perfect fitment for g35 or 350z, it will not trigger the slip light since they are the proper sizes for the trac/dynamic stability control.

17"- will fit g35, 350z, some BMW's, mustang gt, and most other rear wheel drive sedans or coupes rolling on 17's.

i was in a jam when i needed these and since i wanted to retain the stock traction control etc i had very few options due to sizes and timing of my situation- and holy shit did i pay a buttload for these tires

$750 takes- they are basically brand new in bags in my laundry room.

i know its not winter tire season however i figure there are others who dont mind being prepared for our great 9 month winter, and i could use the cash to buy new tires for the new winter basher.

picmerollin
08-05-2008, 04:02 PM
bump

picmerollin
08-12-2008, 09:52 AM
bump

picmerollin
08-19-2008, 01:00 PM
bump it up

*** tires only, in case anybody thought it was rims+tires ***

I have a feeling once september/october comes these will be very popular

gen2 integ
08-25-2008, 11:20 AM
these tires would be a great fit for my 5 series, (wrong size for 3 series btw) but I can get them new from tirerack for a little more then what you are asking.

picmerollin
08-29-2008, 09:31 AM
thanks for the info on the 3 series, it may not fit all models

Originally posted by gen2 integ
these tires would be a great fit for my 5 series, (wrong size for 3 series btw) but I can get them new from tirerack for a little more then what you are asking.

that is precisely how i priced them since they have 99.9% of the tread left.

i priced them $50 less then the best deals i could find online (and clearly way way better than you could get these tires in town) tirerack, 1010 tires, tire trendz etc etc

so you can save $50, not have to wait for shipping and have these right now--> and we have all heard the horror stories of merchandise getting hung up at the border (may be the case if buying from states)