PDA

View Full Version : Supplements - Is this a good stack?

j0nblayz
07-28-2008, 01:27 PM
decided to add on some more pre, so got a bottle of purple k, and also a bottle of testofx (test booster). I'm planning to stack this for pre with superpump 250. You guys think the 3 would be fine together? i know sp250 with pk should be fine, but not sure if its ok to stack with test booster...

civic_rida
07-28-2008, 02:12 PM
sounds like a waste of time and money.

Gorilla
07-31-2008, 09:52 AM
Waste..

Get Protein, Multivitamins (important)
ZMA, Creatine (if you really want to take something)

kutt3r
07-31-2008, 12:24 PM
How old are you? If you are under 30 taking anything to increase test is a waste of time or money unless you plan on juicing. (or unless you have talked to a Dr and he has perscribed you steriods)

You could actually do more harm than good as our good friend estrogen is the counter to test... which means (if the product actually does boost test, which I doubt) without PCT you end up with problems. This is really dependent to the person and there natural test/estrogen levels... but not something you should be messing with if you are not sure what you are doing... (Remember Bob from Fight Club... :rofl: )

I have to agree with Gorilla, the basics are what work, get that down and then work something specific to your goals...size, maintian, cut....

What are you end goals?

ZMA I actually found great, put me to sleep like a baby and woke up refreshed.

Kona9
07-31-2008, 12:28 PM
MUSCLE MIIIIILLLLLLK!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZorroAMG
07-31-2008, 02:46 PM
Not now, chief, I'm in the ZOOOONE!

Darkane
07-31-2008, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by j0nblayz
decided to add on some more pre, so got a bottle of purple k, and also a bottle of testofx (test booster). I'm planning to stack this for pre with superpump 250. You guys think the 3 would be fine together? i know sp250 with pk should be fine, but not sure if its ok to stack with test booster...

This won't help much if your routine or most importantly your DIET isn't in check.

What are your goals? Fat loss, Body recomp? Massing, Powerlifting?

Training for a specific sport?

Test boosters 'may' help. I don't know enough about them but I do know right around 25years old the natural supply dwindles a bit lol.

I'm toying with the Idea of a test booster. Want to do Alpha Male/Rez-V stack. The only reason I'm doing this is because I have naturally low test for my age. Blood test proven. Careful what you put into your body.

FYI Gorilla gave you the best advice here.

Darkane
07-31-2008, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Gorilla
Waste..

Get Protein, Multivitamins (important)
ZMA, Creatine (if you really want to take something)

Don't forget the BCAA's and fish oil ;)

j0nblayz
07-31-2008, 02:54 PM
multivitamins and proteins has already been in my routines, including fish oil. I just switched from muscle milk to isoflex.. i actually prefer muscle milk. I have read great reviews on purple k, and actually no real reviews on testofx, since testofx is so new. However i have been stacking for the last 3 days.. and i do feel alot more energy and more focused then with superpump250 alone. I plan to do the 8 week cycle and see what kinda results i get. thanx guys

Darkane
07-31-2008, 03:00 PM
Honestly if you can afford it eat lean meats for ALL your protein, minus BCAA's during workouts.

Meat has much better thermogenic qualities (Fat burning) than whey. The only time I like whey is post workout for the quick absorption, or first thing in the morning(only on work days) for convenience.

Try to keep your protein balance at 70/30 lean meat/whey.

For massing try to hit the 1.5-2G/lb of body weight. Dieting 1-1.5lb/body weight to help keep the cals down a bit.

I'd like to help but you seem to have voided advice here and planning to run your stack for 8 weeks lol.

j0nblayz
07-31-2008, 03:10 PM
i'm not ignoring the advices.. for sure there great advices, and i will follow what you guys recommend. I'm just planning to do a 8 week cycle on the testofx, superpump250 and purple k is known to be a great supplements, i was mainly just asking about stacking the test booster, if anyone has ever stacked with it. I guess im pretty much just trying the test booster out, seems to be a great product, just i was wondering if anyone has used it ever.. thanx for the advice!

jay42w8
08-04-2008, 12:23 PM
All those natural test boosters in the market are absolute garbage unless you're a senior, this includes Tribulus, studies have only shown results for those actually abnormally low on testosterone....like others said, either cheat and use steroids, or do it the old fashioned way and work and eat hard.