PDA

View Full Version : August long?

snowboard
07-30-2008, 01:41 PM
It's this weekend right?

either way ill be out at Invermere/Windermere! whats everyone else getting up too??!

ekguy
07-30-2008, 01:43 PM
Will be getting ready to go the Okanagan for a week. But I leave on the monday though not going to be there long weekend.

3g4u
07-30-2008, 01:44 PM
Yep this weekend. Im going to Radium.

BerserkerCatSplat
07-30-2008, 01:48 PM
I'll be up at Gleniffer! :D

De Dutch
07-30-2008, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by snowboard
It's this weekend right?

either way ill be out at Invermere/Windermere! whats everyone else getting up too??!

Same thing, shredding up the lake allllll weekend.

The_Rural_Juror
07-30-2008, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by ekguy
Will be getting ready to go the Okanagan for a week. But I leave on the monday though not going to be there long weekend.
Going with the cougar?
:rofl:
I'll be out there too.

snowboard
07-30-2008, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by De Dutch

Same thing, shredding up the lake allllll weekend.

same, i'll be rippin a yellow X2 bumpin some techno beats!

Eleanor
07-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
I'll be up at Gleniffer! :D

:werd:

g-m
07-30-2008, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Eleanor

:werd:
how long have you guys been going to glennifer because I used to go pretty regularly a few years back with a dude named clayton and a buddy named jesse do either of you guys know them?

Neil4Speed
07-30-2008, 02:23 PM
No plans really, I might replace my front brake pads... Anyone in the Northwest want to lend me a Jack and Jackstands for a 6 pack? lol

Should be chilled out overall

Supa Dexta
07-30-2008, 02:24 PM
Boo

.. bah

ekguy
07-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by The_Rural_Juror

Going with the cougar?
:rofl:
I'll be out there too.

yes indeed. Just found out I might not be going though the timing belt has to be done in her car which incidentally isn't cheap to get done haha. Might just go as far as Creston and Ainsworth instead.

LadyTurbo
07-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Leaving Friday evening for a week in Kelowna! Woot!

Noeyo
07-30-2008, 02:28 PM
:zzz:

rmk
07-30-2008, 02:29 PM
Up in Banff on my mountain bike in the middle of nowhere! Can't fucking wait to get out of Calgary.

adam c
07-30-2008, 02:30 PM
vancouver:thumbsup:

schocker
07-30-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
Boo

.. bah
so you are haunting then, booooo to you too

i will most likely just be getting some stuff done around the house, give the car a clay and wax, go see some movies

Noeyo
07-30-2008, 02:40 PM
:whocares:

TKRIS
07-30-2008, 02:41 PM
Take the kid to the beach, go shooting, maybe snake a round of golf in somewhere, sit on my deck and drink beer.

Might even find time to fix the Sunflower, but goddamned I hate working on that car.

snowboard
07-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Noeyo
:whocares:

get fucked ya chump :D

Doozer
07-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Boo

.. bah As long as Dex has access to Craigslist, we know what he's doing on the weekend. :rofl:

Noeyo
07-30-2008, 02:51 PM

get fucked ya chump :D :whocares:

scortracer
07-30-2008, 02:52 PM

get fucked ya chump :D

:drama: :english:

~Leah~
07-30-2008, 02:53 PM
Friends in town... well they're camping out in Banff now so will be going out there Friday night, apparently hitting up the dirty bars in Banff, then back in town on Saturday to watch the Riders kick the shit out of the Stamps!

Masked Bandit
07-30-2008, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by ~Leah~
then back in town on Saturday to watch the Riders kick the shit out of the Stamps!

Oh HELL YA!

It's been quite a few years since "Peachfest" was the thing but I'm guessing Penticton on August Long is still pretty crazy.

DJ Lazy
07-30-2008, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by ~Leah~
Saturday to watch the Riders kick the shit out of the Stamps!

Like fuck!! The green are about to go to 5-1 at the hands of the stamps.

adidas
07-30-2008, 08:42 PM
Work, Work and some more Work.

Add some eating and rest in there and that should complete my weekend pretty good. Hopefully it doesnt rain on Sunday as there is a VW meet!

Melinda
07-30-2008, 08:49 PM
I have a general question for some of you...why does everyone post up when and where they will be out of town in these threads? I mean it's not exactly as if the internet is some safe place, and there are a LOT of calgarians on this site. Just because you might not be using your name doesn't mean there isn't someone out there reading this that doesn't know who you are and maybe where your vacant house is standing. I personally wouldn't let the world know when and for how long I would be out of town unless I knew someone else was going to be at my house in the meantime. :dunno:

Just something to ponder...

Supa Dexta
07-30-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm going to be staying up all night polishing my guns and training my man eating dogs.

broken_legs
07-30-2008, 08:51 PM
I remember going to school when Long weekends were those exciting times that I could double shift both of my jobs for 3 days straight to make some extra coin.

Now that I'm not in school I end up working on long weekends too.

:confused:

I'm surprised no one has posted up Aug Long House Boating on Shuswap.

Had I the weekend off, thats surely where I'd be:thumbsup:

mark4091
07-30-2008, 09:12 PM
I'm going to be staying up all night polishing my guns and training my man eating dogs.

:werd: my roof mount for my .50 cal came in.

pyro
07-30-2008, 09:54 PM
It's this weekend right?

thats were im headed for the weekend, ill be on a grey R6, most likely playin volleyball on the beach

heinz256
07-30-2008, 10:58 PM
I'll be on a cruise :D

BerserkerCatSplat
07-30-2008, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
I have a general question for some of you...why does everyone post up when and where they will be out of town in these threads? I mean it's not exactly as if the internet is some safe place, and there are a LOT of calgarians on this site. Just because you might not be using your name doesn't mean there isn't someone out there reading this that doesn't know who you are and maybe where your vacant house is standing. I personally wouldn't let the world know when and for how long I would be out of town unless I knew someone else was going to be at my house in the meantime. :dunno:

That's a fair point, I don't normally do it but I know someone will be home as usual at my place. My house is never vacant, haha!

l/l/rX
07-30-2008, 11:38 PM
i'm throwing a party on saturday @ Wild Ginger. If anyones in town and enjoys the sounds of house music, drop me a pm for some free tix or guest list. :)

l/l/rX
07-30-2008, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

hrm, i think a lot of people on here still live at home or will have someone at home. but either way, i don't think this thread is as dangerous as the "beyond cribs" thread. that one has pics inside, out, and some beyonders on here got some reeeeeal nice shit. lol.

sweeks
07-31-2008, 05:12 AM
Doing the Golden eye bungee jump.

69NtkkwSl4s