PDA

View Full Version : FS: (CAN) Nikon D700 mint

AccentAE86
07-30-2008, 03:38 PM
Selling for the same price I bought it for at my local store... $3415. Purchased from authorized Nikon dealer. (vistek Canada)
Shipping extra. 50 1.4 lens is NOT INCLUDED, but it can be added on for $331 extra. It's also brand new.

I bought it thinking that if it blew me away, I'd make the jump to nikon. It's a freaking awesome camera, but not enough for me to make the jump. I'm sticking with canon.

It's tough to find one on the shelves right now in canada, and will likely stay that way for weeks according to the shops.

http://www.nightanddayphoto.ca/misc/forumpics/wff/d700.jpg

lewdvig
07-30-2008, 06:57 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

mboldt
07-31-2008, 03:11 AM
How firm are your prices? I can pick up both of those at lower prices brand new after taxes... I am interested if you can go lower than that.

If you don't want to lose the cash, you should definitely just return them for cash back...

AccentAE86
07-31-2008, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by mboldt
How firm are your prices? I can pick up both of those at lower prices brand new after taxes... I am interested if you can go lower than that.

If you don't want to lose the cash, you should definitely just return them for cash back...

the thing is, it's out of stock everywhere. People who want to have one to use right away had to pay the premium (like me). I'm not saying you couldn't buy it for less, but you're gonna have to wait quite a while for one. I'm just passing along the opportunity for those who really want one now for shooting season, but weren't on the ball quick enough to get their names early on the waiting lists.

Keep in mind that even buying from the states, you gotta pay big shipping and still pay GST upon delivery.

If it doesn't sell right away, then that's fine... I'll just use it as it's an awesome camera!

If you wanted to buy the two together then i can move a bit on the price... $3650. But these both are brand spankin new items.