PDA

View Full Version : LOST DOG :( help

HPR
07-30-2008, 09:39 PM
2 of my dogs snuck out of the backyard this morning, thanks to an anonymous neighbour that left the gate open.

The SPCA was able to find one today, but I'm still missing my black chow chow that goes by the name of Mushi. He went missing around 10AM today (Wednesday July 30th) in the NE neighbourhood of Martindale.

I don't know how far we could of went, but if anyone comes across him please let me know ASAP. He isn't very hard to miss, he looks like a mini black bear.

You can PM me here or call me @ 616-6549. Thank you. Here are some pictures of what he looks like.

http://www3.telus.net/augustde/mushi1.JPG
http://www3.telus.net/augustde/mushi2.jpg

If this is in the wrong section, please move it to the correct one.

adidas
07-30-2008, 09:43 PM
I live sorta close to you so i will def keep my eyes open

Best of luck on finding him!

anarchy
07-30-2008, 10:00 PM
Damn good luck finding him!
He's a beautiful dog.

I'm in the NE too so if I see him I'll let you know.

HPR
07-31-2008, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the support everyone, went out looking for him last night to no avail. Going to try again tonight :(

300zxfairlday
07-31-2008, 07:31 PM
I will keep an eye out also live very close to martindale

adidas
07-31-2008, 08:10 PM
On my way to work, i come around a corner and see thsi black dog that looks fluffy just like yours! Then i realize i dont have ur number to contact you. But then i saw another dog jsut like it also black. As i got closer i realized that it couldnt be yours as you already found one of your dogs and it wasnt the same 'kind' as yours.

Didnt mean to get your hopes up, but im def keeping my eye out for you!

MintRacer
07-31-2008, 08:15 PM
will this chow chow bite if approached?

my buddies chow chow is pretty deadly.

HPR
07-31-2008, 09:10 PM
He's a pretty calm relaxed dog, a little playful too, as long as you don't grab his feet. If you do come across him you can either call me or the Calgary Animal Services.

bignerd
08-01-2008, 12:16 AM
We have also had problems with "anonymous" neighbors leaving our gate open-lots of kids live behind us and I think they go in to get balls and toys that go over the fence.

We have two locks on our gate now, one at the top and bottom so it can't be opened from the outside(and the gate is 6' tall so no kiddies will be jumping it.

I am sure you will be making appropriate modifications anyhow.
Good luck, I am sure Mushi will turn up. Try leaving your gate open just in case he decides to come home, he may turn up in your yard. They also say you can put a kennel or food out too as they recoginize the smells and may hang around home until you spot them.

jdmXSI
08-01-2008, 12:17 AM
I hope you find him, best of luck:thumbsup: I will keep an eye out for you too!

HPR
08-02-2008, 07:00 PM
Mushi has been found!

Thank you everyone that kept an eye out for him. The City of Calgary found Mushi this morning and was taken to the animal shelter. I cannot express the joy I felt when I found out he was safe. Again, thank you everyone.

Moderators, thank you for putting this up on notice the past couple days. This thread can be closed. Thank you, thank you. :D

shakalaka
08-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Glad turned out nicely. :thumbsup:

spikerS
08-02-2008, 07:11 PM
awesome to hear dude! :thumbsup:

lelalong
08-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Glad you got your pup back! :D

Kloubek
08-02-2008, 07:51 PM
I've lost my cat for 5 days once and it sucked something fierce. Glad to hear about the good ending!