PDA

View Full Version : f/s 2007 Kaplan MCAT Study Package

08-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Used 2007 Kaplan MCAT Study Package and MSAR book

This is for a student out there planning to write the MCAT who don't want to spend over a thousand on the Kaplan MCAT prep course. I have all of my books from this course (taken in summer of 2007) for sale here. However, keep in mind this is used, so I have written in the books. This study kit includes:

MCAT Lesson Book -
Basically the entire note set to the MCAT - includes great tips and summary pages. I have written the answers in the test sections however, but you can follow along my problem solving..
MCAT Review Notes for Bio Sci/Phys Sci (2 books)-
These are more in depth and contain test sections that i HAVE written in. There is also an answer section in the back if my answers confuse you.
MCAT Verbal Reasoning Strategy and Practice Book
Contains endless passages with test sections, but keep in mind I HAVE circled answers.
MCAT High Yeild Problem Solving Guide
Contains tips and problems. Again, I have written in this.
MCAT Quicksheets-For Biology, Physics, General Chemistry, And Organic Chemistry
MCAT Flash Cards
These last two are well worth the buy and in great condition, they are great for studying.
Just keep in mind I have answered most of the questions in the books and there is quite a bit of writing, but all the mcat notes are there! I will also throw in my personal study notes I wrote myself if anybody wants them, and also the AAMC MSAR book (Medical School Admission Requirements: US/Can) and "Essays that will get you into Medical School" .

I will sell all of these items together for $95 obo.