PDA

View Full Version : Douchebag Truck Parking!

hampstor
08-03-2008, 04:26 PM
I was at shoppers drug mart at Creekside getting a few things and when I came out, I noticed some douche parking his truck in typical truck fashion:

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk71/hampstor/SP_A0042.jpg

He took 6 stalls with his truck!! WTF!!

I should've keyed it, but then I wussed out and decided not to.

TomcoPDR
08-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Should had at least changed "what I drive" in your avator first. Should had blown it up.

dj_rice
08-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Just because you drive a huge ass truck, your still asian where it counts...

hampstor
08-03-2008, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
Should had at least changed "what I drive" in your avator first. Should had blown it up.

It was meant to be a bit of a joke, otherwise I would've been a bit more serious in my original post :angel:

Originally posted by dj_rice
Just because you drive a huge ass truck, your still asian where it counts...

Exactly, I'm still a bad driver :rofl:

mark4091
08-03-2008, 04:41 PM
Probably does that in the parkade at his office job too.

vengie
08-03-2008, 04:49 PM
i only park like that in my work truck... mind u i have no choice! its a 20tonne with a crane :S

TomcoPDR
08-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by hampstor

It was meant to be a bit of a joke, otherwise I would've been a bit more serious in my original post :angel:

I pieced it together

Hakkola
08-03-2008, 05:01 PM
LOL. Usually I would make fun of him, but the lot is empty. Sometimes when I go to blockbuster if the lot is empty I take up as many spots as I can, it's a joke more than anything.

Hell, look at my sig pic, 3 spots baby! :rofl: I actually never noticed that until now.

TACO.VIDAL
08-03-2008, 11:53 PM
So you live in some distant ghetto burb and you parked your crappy stereotypical alberta redneck truck in an empty parking lot and felt like making a thread about it?

Too bad no one keyed it. THAT would have been a good thread. Please post pics next time it gets keyed.

I was at shoppers drug mart at Creekside getting a few things and when I came out, I noticed some douche parking his truck in typical truck fashion:

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk71/hampstor/SP_A0042.jpg

He took 6 stalls with his truck!! WTF!!

I should've keyed it, but then I wussed out and decided not to. http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spa0042cd6.jpg

nova1
08-04-2008, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola
LOL. Usually I would make fun of him, but the lot is empty. Sometimes when I go to blockbuster if the lot is empty I take up as many spots as I can, it's a joke more than anything.

Hell, look at my sig pic, 3 spots baby! :rofl: I actually never noticed that until now.

man i like your car
it looks so clean!

Dumbass17
08-04-2008, 12:07 AM
sometimes i park like that

cuz if i park next to someone else who doesnt' love their vehicle as much as i love mine, they just ding/dent/scratch it

so i park far away where no one can or should touch my baby

Kloubek
08-04-2008, 12:14 AM
Yes - the guy is taking up six stalls. Yes, this is one of the reasons you can still sometimes call Calgary a hick town.

But in the picture alone I can see some 18 spots. And they all look perfectly suitable for parking. So who the fuck cares how he parks his truck?

If he was taking up these spots with no parking in site - now THAT would be post-worthy.

If I parked like this because I wanted to protect me new investment, and saw some asshole keying it, I would seriously be beating the shit out of someone, for the record. Why would you even consider that under these circumstances?

revelations
08-04-2008, 12:28 AM
Nice Troll

Seanith
08-04-2008, 11:12 AM
There's like 2 dozen parking spots in the background. It doesn't look like a busy lot at all. Whats the problem here? :dunno:

Dj_Stylz
08-04-2008, 11:22 AM
That neon in the background looks like its taking up 2 spaces aswell

hampstor
08-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by TACO.VIDAL
So you live in some distant ghetto burb and you parked your crappy stereotypical alberta redneck truck in an empty parking lot and felt like making a thread about it?

Too bad no one keyed it. THAT would have been a good thread. Please post pics next time it gets keyed.

http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spa0042cd6.jpg

Well yes, your assessment is correct. That's exactly what I did. I did it to get a rise out of people, thanks for being that person who has made my day now :rofl:

Also last time I checked, Rednecks prefer american trucks vs. japanese trucks. ;)

guessboi
08-04-2008, 11:51 AM
empty parking lot, I don't see any problem with that if I am just getting something very quick and back to the car. ;) probably would do the same myself. :D

dj_rice
08-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Look at the commotion you started OP

Hakkola
08-04-2008, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by nova1

man i like your car
it looks so clean!

Thanks, banned dude.

E-MARK
08-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Just to make the OP and anyone that agrees with him happy, I did the unthinkable.

I keyed the guys crappy jap truck.

That's right, I keyed it!

But I didn't stop there! I couldn't resist! No one was watching, not a soul in sight! So I ...

jumped up and down on that damn truck's roof!

hahahahaha!

Caved that roof in good I did! :burnout:

That was a great experience! I felt such a release as I inflicted the damage! Awesome! hahahahaha! Revenge has never felt so sweet!

\

:devil:

:drama:

:eek:

Gawd I hope you're continuing to read all the way down to here.

What I did was print the pic of that try-hard truck (in b&w) and did to the paper picture what I said I did. The final satisfaction came as I CRUSHED that SISSAN (sissy-nissan) and threw it in the trash.

5 minutes of fun!

dj_rice
08-04-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by E-MARK
Just to make the OP and anyone that agrees with him happy, I did the unthinkable.

I keyed the guys crappy jap truck.

That's right, I keyed it!

But I didn't stop there! I couldn't resist! No one was watching, not a soul in sight! So I ...

jumped up and down on that damn truck's roof!

hahahahaha!

Caved that roof in good I did! :burnout:

That was a great experience! I felt such a release as I inflicted the damage! Awesome! hahahahaha! Revenge has never felt so sweet!

\

:devil:

:drama:

:eek:

Gawd I hope you're continuing to read all the way down to here.

What I did was print the pic of that try-hard truck (in b&w) and did to the paper picture what I said I did. The final satisfaction came as I CRUSHED that SISSAN (sissy-nissan) and threw it in the trash.

5 minutes of fun!

:rolleyes: :nut:

Just read on Citybeat, somebody escaped from the insane asylum

gqmw
08-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

:rolleyes: :nut:

Just read on Citybeat, somebody escaped from the insane asylum

:rofl:

VWEvo
08-04-2008, 04:17 PM
I guess Handicap big truck drivers park odd!!
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/volinder/IMG_0171.jpg

E-MARK
08-05-2008, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by VWEvo
I guess Handicap big truck drivers park odd!!
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/volinder/IMG_0171.jpg

If your gonna park in Handicap parking ILLEGALLY, yeah you might as well show the world that you are indeed ...

Mentally Handicaped!:clap:

I think the photo would have looked beter had it been taken from the rear including the guy's plate.

toastgremlin
08-05-2008, 07:37 AM
I've seen people in Shawnessy park sideways across the parking stalls with a boat trailer in tow. I know it's quite hard to park with a trailer, but you can try harder than that.

Kennyredline
08-05-2008, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz
That neon in the background looks like its taking up 2 spaces aswell
Uhhh...the Neon is moving there, sparky...

Kennyredline
08-05-2008, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Kloubek
Yes - the guy is taking up six stalls. Yes, this is one of the reasons you can still sometimes call Calgary a hick town.

But in the picture alone I can see some 18 spots. And they all look perfectly suitable for parking. So who the fuck cares how he parks his truck?

If he was taking up these spots with no parking in site - now THAT would be post-worthy.

If I parked like this because I wanted to protect me new investment, and saw some asshole keying it, I would seriously be beating the shit out of someone, for the record. Why would you even consider that under these circumstances?
The problem is he probably drives the same way he parks...with no regard whatsoever. Why the fuck can't he park properly in one of the 18 empty spots you pointed out? No one is beside him to scratch his ugly truck.

Tik-Tok
08-05-2008, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Kennyredline

Why the fuck can't he park properly in one of the 18 empty spots you pointed out? No one is beside him to scratch his ugly truck.

Because you could be the sole car in a parking lot of 10,000 stalls... and when you come back to your car, someone WILL be parked beside you.

Eleanor
08-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Man oh man, lots of threads of EPIC FAIL this week :rofl:

colinxx235
08-05-2008, 11:21 AM
i've never seen so many broken sarcasm detectors :confused:

G-Suede
08-07-2008, 12:40 AM
Better than keying is crawling up on the hood, dropping trou, and laying a nice warm steamer down. If that's too risky grab a sack of dog shit and compact the feces under the door handle on both sides and smear it across the windshield. Leave a note requesting the driver to check in on beyond. :thumbsup:

dragonone
08-12-2008, 11:31 AM
u guys should try driving a truck in richmond, i totally felt like i owned the road and parking lots. ppl were so paranoid in their benz and bmw's haha

i was backing up the truck to get into a parking spot behind me, the cars actually backed up. the usual response is to drive forward:D

ZorroAMG
08-12-2008, 11:38 AM
To all you monkeys that didn't realize the OP was just parking like that to take the pic and to post the thread, I feel sorry for your teachers at Viscount Bennett....sorry...Chinook College.

Jayson
08-12-2008, 11:45 AM

Wow... biggest FAIL EVER...

VWEvo
08-12-2008, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
To all you monkeys that didn't realize the OP was just parking like that to take the pic and to post the thread, I feel sorry for your teachers at Viscount Bennett....sorry...Chinook College.

I actually didn't bother to read the thread, I just saw douchebag parking, saw a truck parked in 6 spots, and then posted an actual douchebag parking.

For the record I actually did go to Viscount Bennett!!! Am I still a monkey??:dunno:

ZorroAMG
08-12-2008, 02:02 PM
HAHAHA I took Physics 30 there because my credits transferred improperly when I came from Montreal in Grade 12, soooooo...we're both monkey's I guess. :D

dj_rice
08-12-2008, 02:24 PM
HAHAHA I took Physics 30 there because my credits transferred improperly when I came from Montreal in Grade 12, soooooo...we're both monkey's I guess. :D

I took Math 10 there cause I slacked in high school and got a 50%...strangely, at CC, I would fall asleep during classes and etc and managed a 89% average after I finished...:dunno: :confused: I dont think you actually learn there....cause I cant see how I got an 89

VWEvo
08-12-2008, 02:47 PM

Since we're admitting what classses we took, I actually took Social 30 there, during the regular semester. I did that so I can actually boost my average, and it worked. Social 30 at Western was a little tough, but at Viscount, I was like top of my class got a 95%, it rocked!!!