PDA

View Full Version : iphone 3g invisible shield where to buy?

LBG
08-03-2008, 11:20 PM
Does anyone know where in Calgary where i can buy the Zagg invisible shield. Thanks for your help.

diamondedge
08-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Westworld Computers.

I would call them, they might be out of stock. (403) 221-9499

CivicDXR
08-04-2008, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by diamondedge
Westworld Computers.

I would call them, they might be out of stock. (403) 221-9499

+1

Thats where I got mine. I also have another one coming from Zagg along with one for my original iPhone, it just takes forever because of shipping.

lint
08-04-2008, 12:38 PM
check out www.bestskinsever.com

dj_rice
08-04-2008, 12:51 PM
http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.501

They dont have Zagg but they have many others

HiSpec
08-04-2008, 06:16 PM
are you guys just using the body skin and no hard/soft case?

ZMan2k2
08-04-2008, 07:05 PM
I just purchased from Zagg, and I got two 20% discount codes that are good for 30 days. First two people to PM me about a code gets them. I'm not gonna need them for anything, just thought I would share with you all.

*edit* Codes are gone.

Krayzie
08-04-2008, 07:19 PM
pm'd

thanks for the offer

CivicDXR
08-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by HiSpec
are you guys just using the body skin and no hard/soft case?

I was using just the Invisible Shield but decided to switch to a Griffin NuForm... the iPhone with the IS was a very tight fit inside the case to the point where it was stretching the skin, so I just took it off... the NuForm covers the whole phone anyways... I have another one coming from Zagg anyways to keep as a spare in case I decide I don't want the NuForm anymore...

The IS is a very good skin, adds alot of grip to the iPhone... I put it on my dash in my car, and it does not slide around at all...

EmJay
08-04-2008, 07:48 PM
Ordered mine of zagg about 2 weeks ago and hoping it get's here sometime this week. Got the same 2 coupon codes for 20% off, if anyone wants them send me a pm and i'll pass them along to the first 2 people.

483hp
08-04-2008, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by lint

Isn't this stuff just 3M film? Save yourself some money, go to a detailing shop, and ask for a strip of waste film.

CivicDXR
08-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by 483hp

Isn't this stuff just 3M film? Save yourself some money, go to a detailing shop, and ask for a strip of waste film.

True, but it is precut and covers all areas of the phone, I don't know about you, but I don't wanna stretch 3M over my brand new phone, then take a blade too it to cut it, I'd be worried about cutting up the phone...

I don't know about the BSE, but the IS is stupidly strong, and will not scratch... after I took mine off the phone, I had my brother hold the shield, and I tried to stab a hole in it with a pen... no matter what I did, it wouldn't pierce... put it on a surface and tried to scratch it with keys, no go...

HiSpec
08-04-2008, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by CivicDXR

I was using just the Invisible Shield but decided to switch to a Griffin NuForm... the iPhone with the IS was a very tight fit inside the case to the point where it was stretching the skin, so I just took it off... the NuForm covers the whole phone anyways... I have another one coming from Zagg anyways to keep as a spare in case I decide I don't want the NuForm anymore...

The IS is a very good skin, adds alot of grip to the iPhone... I put it on my dash in my car, and it does not slide around at all...

I did consider the NuForm at one point, until I came across the IvySkin's T3... Now I am debating between the NuForm and IvySkin

BTW, is there any invisible skin that covers the ENTIRE phone? Including the sides and top and bottom?

szw
08-04-2008, 09:33 PM

I think its different. I had a BSE on my ipod video and it was crazy strong also. I'd routinely just take a knife to my ipod for fun and never got any scratches or anything.

I have a 1st gen iphone but didn't bother with any case or skin. Glass and metal are pretty durable compared to the plastic ipods.

lint
08-04-2008, 10:01 PM

The total cost shipped is like $10. And it's already cut to fit the iphone. $10 is worth it to not have to try and cut it myself.

Element36
08-05-2008, 03:45 PM
does anyone know any other places in the city that sell the ZAGG Invisible Shield? because the Westworld Computers place is all out.

CivicDXR
08-05-2008, 04:29 PM
i got the IS for my MacbookPro at London Drugs, maybe they have the iPhone ones too?

Element36
08-05-2008, 04:34 PM
thanks i'll give them a call.

blinkme_210
08-05-2008, 06:28 PM
I love my NuForm case. Fits tightly so there's no chance of it ever coming apart on me by accident.

wildrice
08-06-2008, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by CivicDXR

Where did you buy your NuForm?

CivicDXR
08-06-2008, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by wildrice

Where did you buy your NuForm?

The rogers store are starting to carry more iPhone stuff... I got mine at Rogers NorthHill Mall...

dj_rice
10-15-2008, 09:05 PM
Anyone have any 20% coupon codes left to use?

dj_rice
10-21-2008, 10:10 PM
If anyone needs anymore 20% codes here you go...

Iphoneinca
zftykb
9syv16

Your welcome

bball2
10-21-2008, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by lint

+1 :thumbsup:

igniz
10-21-2008, 11:16 PM
i think you can order them at their site... at zagg.com

john.tado
09-23-2009, 10:09 PM
clear shields canada carry's an array of zagg products. they are an authorized canadian reseller. www.clearshields.ca
I've ordered several times and received my invisibleshields within days. they also sent me a coupon for 25% off my next order.
www.clearshields.ca (http://www.clearshields.ca)

hope this help
john

Mitsu3000gt
10-21-2009, 09:52 PM
I just got an iPhone and that Zagg sheild looks the best but I'm wondering how you make it so that absolutely no dust/debris/air bubbles get under the film when you apply it?

I stuck on a monoprice protective film right away, and although the film works great, no matter how careful I am with cleaning and the environment which I apply the screen film in, something ALWAYS gets under it and makes an air bubble. I took it off to try remove the dust spec and now its way worse. Thats fine on a $1 screen protector but I'd be pissed if I ruined a $25 screen protector. Any tips/pointers to installing the screen protectors so there is no flaws in it?

EDIT: Phantom Skinz looks good too...

Thanks!