PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to the prick in the escilade....

1slow7
08-04-2008, 10:33 AM
So saturday night i was heading down 17th on my gixxer at around 7pm meeting up with a fellow beyonder to pick up an item, i was heading west bound and came up to 4th when out of the blue this cock job in a black escilade decides he's going to rip past everyone in on coming traffic, as he's coming towards me with minimal room for him to suceed i locked up my rear tire and grabbed the front as i started to slide sideways, as he passes and rips back into his side of the road all he's doing is smiling....

Thankfully i didnt lay the bike down....

I was stunned and caught my berrings for a moment, as i looked back i couldnt see him at all he was gone, if this prick is on beyond, kudos to you for getting away you son of a bitch....

:guns:

RY213
08-04-2008, 11:30 AM
Was he wearing an Affliction shirt?

Douches like him really piss me off. I spend a lot of time down 17th and it really bothers me how people will race up and down there and the police dont do anything about it. Its so unsafe to be speeding in a densely packed area like that with so many pedestrians and cars pulling out. Im suprised more people havent been killed, like what happened last year in front of Melrose...

89s1
08-04-2008, 11:40 AM
How fast were you going?

1slow7
08-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by 89s1
How fast were you going?
i was doing at most 60km/hr when i was coming up to 4th....

MikeAg
08-05-2008, 11:37 AM
what happened in front of melrose?

Kona9
08-05-2008, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by MikeAg
what happened in front of melrose?

People get hit a fair bit there.

Mr_ET
08-05-2008, 11:45 AM
That's what happens when you mix traffic and drunk people at night.

alloroc
08-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by 1slow7
So saturday night i was heading down 17th on my gixxer at around 7pm meeting up with a fellow beyonder to pick up an item, i was heading west bound and came up to 4th when out of the blue this cock job in a black escilade decides he's going to rip past everyone in on coming traffic, as he's coming towards me with minimal room for him to suceed i locked up my rear tire and grabbed the front as i started to slide sideways, as he passes and rips back into his side of the road all he's doing is smiling....

Thankfully i didnt lay the bike down....

I was stunned and caught my berrings for a moment, as i looked back i couldnt see him at all he was gone, if this prick is on beyond, kudos to you for getting away you son of a bitch....

:guns:

Wow what a story! I am glad to hear you are ok. It really sounds like that guy was a real jerkoff, but you will garner a lot more respect if you actually make an attempt at proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar.

Eleanor
08-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by 89s1
How fast were you going?

He was on a bike, it must've been 200km/h+ They don't actually go any slower :nut:

MikeAg
08-05-2008, 12:31 PM
Why do people get hit in front of melrose?

dino_martini
08-05-2008, 12:40 PM
escilade?

alloroc
08-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by dino_martini
escilade?

That didn't grab my attention near as much as
berrings

syeve
08-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by MikeAg
Why do people get hit in front of melrose?

Because douchebags STILL think it's cool and it will gain you some type of respect if you race by or rev your POS car/bike. I will never understand these guys...if you are sitting on a patio and some social reject rev's his engine all EVERYONE does is laugh at you...that's it. It will not get you laid, it will not get you a movie part. I promise.

/rant

kevie88
08-05-2008, 02:39 PM
I stopped in front of Melrose on my 125cc scooter and did a burnout one time, you should have heard the cheering ahaa:D

BlkMaxima
08-05-2008, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by kevie88
I stopped in front of Melrose on my 125cc scooter and did a burnout one time, you should have heard the cheering ahaa:D

Did you get laid?

Or better yet a movie part?

If you did I know where I'm going tonight.:angel:

alloroc
08-05-2008, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by BlkMaxima

Did you get laid?

Rage was eating on the patio and made him a Moderator.

syeve
08-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by kevie88

lol...that I would cheer for.

1slow7
08-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by alloroc

Wow what a story! I am glad to hear you are ok. It really sounds like that guy was a real jerkoff, but you will garner a lot more respect if you actually make an attempt at proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar.
shit happens when you type fast, big deal i made a few mistakes....

kevie88
08-05-2008, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by BlkMaxima

Did you get laid?

I did in fact get laid, but only because my wife was with me on another 125cc scooter haha

Canmorite
08-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by alloroc

Rage was eating on the patio and made him a Moderator.

If thats a true story...:thumbsup: