PDA

View Full Version : Movie: Fly me to the moon 3D

SilverRex
08-05-2008, 11:50 AM
So this is coming out Aug 8th,

I'm actually looking forward to this, saw the trailer in 3D when I was watching Journey to the center of the earth 3D (which sucked actually) However I find it interesting that they now let you keep the 3D glasses.

Does that mean soon we will be charged extra for not bringing our own glasses? or how bout the fact that we may start seeing 3D trailers at the comfort of our own home?

I hear by 2010 we will have up to 18 movie release in 3D. which is awsome.

Anyways the trailer for this one reminded me ant bully, which I ranked one of the top 3D movies, not like we have plenty to compare to.

:)

DannyO
08-05-2008, 12:27 PM
I gotta ask, these 3D movies, are they the same technology of 3D that things like Terminator 2 3D and Honey I shrunk the Audience rides in Florida use? or is it the 2 coloured lens type ones?

SilverRex
08-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by DannyO
I gotta ask, these 3D movies, are they the same technology of 3D that things like Terminator 2 3D and Honey I shrunk the Audience rides in Florida use? or is it the 2 coloured lens type ones?

the glasses looks like sun glasses, plain black, if you have gone to universal studio, its the same kinda used with Termination 4D I think.

which is great, no red/blue confusion and headache inducing dizziness.

DannyO
08-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Awesome, thats the type I was hoping, loved the Terminator show and some of the other ones they had, might try to go see this.

SilverRex
08-22-2008, 07:16 PM
hmmm anyone get a chance to see this one?

the review was really bad and somehow after a week, it was taken down and no theater in calgary plays it anymore.

was it really that dissapointing? I thought the trailer was awesome