PDA

View Full Version : Anybody work at Crowfoot Village Honda?

Talies R
08-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Anybody work at Crowfoot Village Honda?

Preferably in the service side...

Wondering if you can you pull some records on a car for me.

Pahnda
11-04-2010, 10:54 AM
First of all, yeah, it's a 2 year bump. But better than a new thread, right?

I am looking at a used car at Crowfoot Village Honda and wondering if anyone knows someone good to deal with or if any beyonders are working up there.

Thanks! :)

gpomp
08-21-2012, 04:12 PM
Bump

Anyone know a good salesman at Village Honda?

88CRX
08-21-2012, 04:31 PM
Solid 2 year bump on a 2 year bump from 2008.

Xtrema
08-21-2012, 04:39 PM
I heard they are taking $18K off hail damaged Odessey without even saying a word.

78si
08-21-2012, 11:29 PM
Try ->Derrick Kroeker
I work with his Dad.

"A born and raised Calgarian, Derrick is proud to call Alberta home again after having just recently graduated from Georgian College with a diploma in Automotive Marketing.
Derrick can be reached through e-mail at [email protected] or by telephone at 403-239-3900."

TomcoPDR
08-21-2012, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema
I heard they are taking $18K off hail damaged Odessey without even saying a word.

I'm IN for a Civic if anyone needs a bargaining chip... PM for what I'm willing to pay tho. And no, I'm not buying it to fix and flip, I know there're dealership ppl on here, legit my personal winter beater, driving it as is.

Just don't have time to go in till payment time... So potentially make some of you look like baller (you): "Hi I'm off Beyond and I'd like to take TWO hail damaged vehicles for X-amount, let's get this bitch rolling, etc..."

bignerd
08-22-2012, 12:32 AM
Tried to deal with them on a Honda Element that was new but had been on their lot for about a year and half.

Manager proudly told me that many of their customers pay FULL sticker price on their vehicles because their customer service is so great.

I bought and Element from Honda West the next day for a price I was happy with (they pulled the I have to check this with the manager card but did the deal), plus they did a trade with a dealership in Edmonton at no cost to get the color I wanted.

Honda West > Crowfoot Honda

FullFledgedYYC
08-22-2012, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by bignerd

Manager proudly told me that many of their customers pay FULL sticker price on their vehicles because their customer service is so great.

BAHAHAHHAHA. I went in there to look at an SI, they had none on property and were not willing to go get one, no salesman talked to me for about 20 minutes at which point he had almost zero to say.

It was the worst dealership experience I have ever had in my life... unfortunately for them I went to VW down the road and bought a GTI that day.

Perhaps because I was white and not a single salesman there was white?