PDA

View Full Version : Secret Street Help!!!!???

Chrisw
09-05-2003, 01:50 PM
OK...I was woundering what I have to do to be able to race a car that isn't mine. My car is registered under my dad's name and I want to take it tonight.......I've heard you have to get something signed, is that true.....and if so, does anyone have a copy they can scan and post, or know where I can get one?
.....please let me know, I want to go tonight......

rage2
09-05-2003, 01:51 PM
Get a note with his name on the letterhead. They're strict about that. They booted me off until I got the note.

SpoonEK9@STRD
09-05-2003, 03:15 PM
yup you gotta get a note now, last year they didnt ask... its got a little more strict..

You need a permission slip saying you are allowed to race the car at the track, name and sig is needed... they may even call your parents to see if the letter is legit.

rage2
09-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Remember, they require it to be on the owner's letterhead. I dunno how that would work if your parents doesn't work an office job.

I got a note from my dad but didn't get it on proper letterhead... however, one of the people that works at race city knows me, so they eventually let me go. Apparantly, this was requested by the Calgary Police Service, because a lot of kids steal cars and drag race stolen cars at Race City. That's their excuse anyways.

I guess it's time to switch the car back to my name hehe.

buh_buh
09-05-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by rage2

I guess it's time to switch the car back to my name hehe. Guess its time to buy your own cars with your own money:rolleyes: :D

rage2
09-05-2003, 04:24 PM
Yep. Stop leeching off my dad (or is it the other way around???).

Gotta sell the 320.

Melinda
09-05-2003, 04:51 PM
I dunno, rolland got to race with his parents insurance and they accepted a hand written note on a square of white paper with no letterhead, just a signature on the bottom....as far as I know, they didnt give him any problems with it...:dunno:

Mel

boi-alien
09-06-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Melinda
I dunno, rolland got to race with his parents insurance and they accepted a hand written note on a square of white paper with no letterhead, just a signature on the bottom....as far as I know, they didnt give him any problems with it...:dunno:

Mel me too! :D