PDA

View Full Version : Skyline lic. plate NZY 763

fastf150
08-06-2008, 12:05 PM
First off, you have no driving ability what so ever. I mean you lost it and did a 4 wheel skid onto driveway in Douglas Glen. Then you could hardly keep it together as you couldn't find your way out of the hood. WTF were you thinking, could you have gone any faster in a residential area? It was nice of you to drive right by me so I could get your plate.

If you are one here please man up and reply to this thread or you can expect a visit from the CPS. I figure its pretty nice of me to give you a chance.

One more thing, sign up for a driving class at Race City. It may save someones life.

gen2teggy
08-06-2008, 12:06 PM
it was me, sorry

sr20s14zenki
08-06-2008, 12:17 PM
08's :rolleyes:

max_boost
08-06-2008, 12:23 PM
***Waits for Sorath to post***

QuasarCav
08-06-2008, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by fastf150
First off, you have no driving ability what so ever. I mean you lost it and did a 4 wheel skid onto driveway in Douglas Glen. Then you could hardly keep it together as you couldn't find your way out of the hood. WTF were you thinking, could you have gone any faster in a residential area? It was nice of you to drive right by me so I could get your plate.

If you are one here please man up and reply to this thread or you can expect a visit from the CPS. I figure its pretty nice of me to give you a chance.

One more thing, sign up for a driving class at Race City. It may save someones life.

4 wheel drifts on to the driveway are not easy. Sounds like this guy had some skill.

rmk
08-06-2008, 01:28 PM
:whocares:

SJW
08-06-2008, 01:29 PM
^^^^ Im with stupid.

gqmw
08-06-2008, 01:30 PM
Posts/Day: 1

signed up today...

Kennyredline
08-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by gqmw

signed up today...
What fucking difference does it make when they registered?

Toms-SC
08-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Kennyredline

It's their suck rating. 08's are the current record suckage holders.

Grogador
08-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Kennyredline

on this board, apparently a lot... doesn't matter if the person has been lurking for 5yrs or whatever... fawking 08's!!!! DIAF. something.

toyboy88
08-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Says the user who signs up just to post this with the username "fast f150"....

Irony? :nut: :whocares: :closed:

fastf150
08-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Wow, classy bunch of kids.

The actions of one bad driver are reflected on everyone else that drives a similar car. I am used to that since I ride a motorcycle, the neighbors give me flack everytime a newb wannabe organ donor rips through the hood.

colinxx235
08-06-2008, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

4 wheel drifts on to the driveway are not easy. Sounds like this guy had some skill.

+1 mad props

marko polo
08-06-2008, 02:05 PM
was there any damage done?

fastf150
08-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by toyboy88
Says the user who signs up just to post this with the username "fast f150"....

Irony? :nut: :whocares: :closed:

Sarcasm is a tough thing to figure out for some.:D

colinxx235
08-06-2008, 02:06 PM

Sarcasm is a tough thing to figure out for some.:D

sarcasm?? I thought your name was an oxymoron...

fastf150
08-06-2008, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by marko polo
was there any damage done?

Just some torn up grass. No big deal really, probably more damage to the rims on the car from going over the curb. The car stopped about 2 feet from a parked truck, too bad they didn't hit it.

Lots of children in the area so speed is not needed. There is commercial and industrial zoned areas east on 114th that offer empty streets if you are too cool for the race track.

fastf150
08-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by colinxx235

sarcasm?? I thought your name was an oxymoron...

I guess it is as well. Thanks

xLostx
08-06-2008, 02:15 PM
paul walker strikes yet again

pyroza
08-06-2008, 02:21 PM
You contacted the police?

inb4Sorath

VDubbez86
08-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by xLostx
paul walker strikes yet again

:rofl: I think you mean Brian O'conner, Paul walker is just an actor but Brian O'conner is a racer!

Sorath
08-06-2008, 02:23 PM
naw, fuck that too easy

fastf150
08-06-2008, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by pyroza
You contacted the police?

inb4Sorath

I am considering it, to be quite honest I am not sure they would do anything since there was no real damage. I will make the final decision when I talk with the police tomorrow.

In the end it is more fun publicly ridiculing this guy.

Super_Geo
08-06-2008, 02:31 PM
Fuck you, I'll drive how I want to cause I didn't endanger anyone, and the only reason I ended up even close to the driveway was cause this BMW was parked on the side of the street and had a tinted front windshield and it looked dope. You obviously have no balls and couldn't deal with this 1on1, you had to run to your little internet forum to post about it behind a screen like the bitch ass punk you are.

Don't diss my driving skills when you don't know me or my car. I'll bet my 'Rine will tear the doors off of that POS domestic garbage tin of yours.

And take my plate off this thread... it's illegal to post other people's plates online. That's slander, and if you don't take it down by tonight believe me you'll hear from my lawyer and you will get hit with a class action lawsuit.

Fucking snitch ass bitches. Am I rite guys?

Oh ridicule huh... look at this thread, bitch. Obvoiusly people are on my side and think you making this thread is a little bitch's move.

I will make the final decision when I talk with the police tomorrow.

Oh real tough guy eh. If I ever find you, you're dead.

schocker
08-06-2008, 02:34 PM

I am considering it, to be quite honest I am not sure they would do anything since there was no real damage. I will make the final decision when I talk with the police tomorrow.

You are going to make the final decision on contacting the police when you talk with the police tomorrow :dunno:

hampstor
08-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
Fuck you, I'll drive how I want to cause I didn't endanger anyone, and the only reason I ended up even close to the driveway was cause this BMW was parked on the side of the street and had a tinted front windshield, I mean, who does that. You obviously have no balls and couldn't deal with this 1on1, you had to run to your little internet forum to post about it behind a screen like the bitch ass punk you are.

Don't diss my driving skills when you don't know me or my car. I'll bet my 'Rine will tear the doors off of that POS domestic garbage tin of yours.

And take my plate off this thread... it's illegal to post other people's plates online. That's slander, and if you don't take it down by tonight believe me you'll hear from my lawyer and you will get hit with a class action lawsuit.

Your post is like gold even tho my sarcasm detector just blew up :rofl:

r3cc0s
08-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Fuck you, I'll drive how I want to cause I didn't endanger anyone, and the only reason I ended up even close to the driveway was cause this BMW was parked on the side of the street and had a tinted front windshield, I mean, who does that. You obviously have no balls and couldn't deal with this 1on1, you had to run to your little internet forum to post about it behind a screen like the bitch ass punk you are.

Oh ridicule huh... look at this thread, bitch. Obvoiusly people are on my side and think you making this thread is a little bitch's move.

lol
Somehow I doubt you're the actual driver

but if you are, you're a douche

gen2teggy
08-06-2008, 02:37 PM
omg i said sorry, please dont call the cops. I'll drop off a bag of fruits later today.

fastf150
Hahahahaha, well I didn't notice you stopping when I tried waving you down to tell you to slow down.

Hahahaha, priceless.

Super_Geo
Hahahahaha, well I didn't notice you stopping when I tried waving you down to tell you to slow down.

Hahahaha, priceless.

Yeah and you know what, you wave like a punk ass bitch too. Thought you knew.

fastf150
08-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by schocker

You are going to make the final decision on contacting the police when you talk with the police tomorrow :dunno:

Contacting them and going forward with a report and charges are two different things.

schocker
08-06-2008, 02:42 PM

Contacting them and going forward with a report and charges are two different things.

You

Hey, I saw a white skyline driving pretty fast. He did a four wheel drift. He almost hit a truck. There is no need for that. The liscence plate was NZY 763. He dug up some grass and was pretty noisy.
CPS

Ok, cool. Do you want to file a report.
You

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

rmk
08-06-2008, 02:51 PM
Don't forget to tell the Cops that the drivers name is "Super Geo"

fastf150
08-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Holy shit, some of you guys get really worked up over nothing. Very entertaining way to spend an afternoon. It appears as though I have touched a nerve with this Super_Geo person. Getting cyberthug threats via PM is new to me.

xLostx
08-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by VDubbez86

:rofl: I think you mean Brian O'conner, Paul walker is just an actor but Brian O'conner is a racer!
No man, you just gotta believe and he becomes real....

http://homepage.usask.ca/~skf147/Paul%20Walker%20and%20the%20Supra.jpg

z0mg *swoon*

n1zm0
08-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by hampstor
Your post is like gold even tho my sarcasm detector just blew up :rofl:
:rofl:
it blew up when he said this

colinxx235
08-06-2008, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by xLostx

No man, you just gotta believe and he becomes real....

http://homepage.usask.ca/~skf147/Paul%20Walker%20and%20the%20Supra.jpg

z0mg *swoon*

hey I know this guy, I heard he's won about 10 oscars for all his amazing perfomances in movies...

Super_Geo
08-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Holy shit, some of you guys get really worked up over nothing. Very entertaining way to spend an afternoon. It appears as though I have touched a nerve with this Super_Geo person. Getting cyberthug threats via PM is new to me.

Man, fast150 you're no fun! I tried really hard to get you riled up too... pretty slow Wednesday afternoon in the office, you know how it is.

Super_Geo wrote on 08-06-2008 02:39 PM:
yo take that shit off man or else i'm gonna get my lawyer to deal with your punk ass.

fastf150 wrote on 08-06-2008 02:43 PM:

You have a lawyer, cool.

Can you prove that is your plate #?

Super_Geo wrote on 08-06-2008 02:44 PM:
I dont need to its against the law to post other ppls plate up.

your gonna get fucked, clown. just you watch.

fastf150 wrote on 08-06-2008 02:52 PM:

Not sure why you need to be so threatening. If it was you whats done is done and all I ask is you take you speed to the industrial areas, there is not end of fun out there. That's where I used to play on the motorcycle, out of site out of mind.

Also there is lots of other references to plate numbers on this site and a plate # is nothing when the province that is it registered in isn't listed.

Super_Geo wrote on 08-06-2008 03:06 PM:
Haha well... I'm not actually the driver, that post I made just had a bunch of Beyond insider-jokes rolled into it (BMW with a tinted front windshield, that's scat19; a bunch of the young punks on this site try calling people out for posting on here instead of fiting it out; someone once called a Skyline a 'Skyrine' and it's kinda stuck since; Gallery of Fine Cars tried suing beyond, for some reason tried saying their lawyers were going to launch a 'class action lawsuit').

Anyway, it's all in good fun... there's a decent crew of people on here and generally the reason people make fun of '08s is that a lot of younger people have been joining lately. I mean, we were all younger when the site was started back in '02, but the bulk of the demographic is in the mid-20s, and it's painfully obvoius who the 16 year old ADD shitheads are.

Rather strange that you joined Beyond just to post this, though. How did you hear about the site? And about the Skyline... just call it in man, if he is on here (and there's a good chance he is) there's no way he's going to poke his head out just so people can make fun of him.

Cheers dude.

mr2mike
08-06-2008, 03:23 PM
believe me you'll hear from my lawyer and you will get hit with a class action lawsuit.

Another one?
First Galley of Fine Cars... now this?

fastf150
08-06-2008, 03:25 PM
Hey Super_Geo, see you at the monkey bars after school.:D

beyond_ban
08-06-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by mr2mike

Another one?
First Galley of Fine Cars... now this? :banghead:

im brand new and not even close to as new as you

rmk
08-06-2008, 03:54 PM
this thread is like sitting down to take a piss. WHY?

alloroc
08-06-2008, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by rmk
this thread is like sitting down to take a piss. WHY?

Not Sure. 08 or not the OP has a legitimate beef and I hope the police do get involved.

Speeding in a residential area is 'beyond' stupid and driving 'beyond' your abilities is even worse.

Schwa
08-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Retards identified today:

Originally posted by r3cc0s

lol
Somehow I doubt you're the actual driver

but if you are, you're a douche

Another one?
First Galley of Fine Cars... now this?

sr20s14zenki
08-06-2008, 04:15 PM
I was saying 08's because honestly, if you come on a forum, to bitch/call out a driver, what is it honestly going to solve,ESPECIALLY asking them to fess up or you'll call the cops. Nobody with half a brain is going to admit it was them.

But good on you FastF150 for your concern, its the thought that counts, right?

cityhunter2501
08-06-2008, 05:41 PM
this thread just made me want to watch FnF3 again...thanks! :cry:

mr2mike
08-06-2008, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban
:banghead:

im brand new and not even close to as new as you

Originally posted by Schwa
Retards identified today:

I was referring to the "CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT" being threatened by everyone around here.

Refer to Calgary's Gallery of Fine Cars' threat to Beyond.ca

"CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT"?!? Go back to your Night Court season 1 DVD

beyond_ban
08-06-2008, 07:10 PM

I was referring to the "CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT" being threatened by everyone around here.

Refer to Calgary's Gallery of Fine Cars' threat to Beyond.ca

:rofl: :rofl: you have no clue

Super_Geo
08-06-2008, 08:08 PM

You damn right, that's cause when me and my boys at GoFC threaten to sue, we ain't fuckin around with none of that weak ass Judge Judy shit that you're used to.

How about YOU go back to YOUR shitty law DVDs, noob.

I got my LL.B., and me and all my LL.B. boys will tell you... if it ain't a class action lawsuit, then it ain't shit!

Tearin
08-07-2008, 12:07 AM
Should I point out that slander concerns untruthful oral statements but maybe Super_Geo missed that lecture in fundamentals of tort law. You're looking to launch an action for libel.

Sheesh.

D_flore
08-07-2008, 12:35 AM
you cannot be serious. why get so involved in somone elses life. kinda sad to see really. its like those old guys who finally get a chance to show some power so they take full advantage. nobodys hurt so let it go.

eglove
08-07-2008, 12:43 AM
this thread is so riduculars. i surprised no one has been raciest. not every person is perfect :cry: maybe he just trying to save a little girl kitty, you know?

alloroc
08-07-2008, 10:11 AM
Umm.

You really have to understand the inside workings of the Gallery of Fine Cars vs Beyond thread to understand.

If you think Geo doesn't have a clue ... then you don't have a clue he was using facetious sarecasm. The true understanding of which cannot be taught in a classroom.

Scope951
08-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Oh Beyond:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BerserkerCatSplat
08-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Tearin
Should I point out that slander concerns untruthful oral statements but maybe Super_Geo missed that lecture in fundamentals of tort law. You're looking to launch an action for libel.

Sheesh.

Lurk the fuck more.

Eleanor
08-07-2008, 12:01 PM
:rofl: The sarcasm detection is weak in this thread.

Redlyne_jr
08-07-2008, 12:11 PM
this is a prime thread...

Supa Dexta
08-07-2008, 12:17 PM
sweet potato pie.

viff3r
08-07-2008, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by gqmw

signed up today...
Beyond CSI strikes again.

fastf150
08-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Phucking with young minds is fun.

TorqueDog
08-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Phucking with young minds is fun. The words of a tried and true troll.

Justing
08-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by VDubbez86

its Brian Spilner noob!
don't ever get his name wrong again, he has nos..... two of the bigs ones.

colinxx235
08-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Justing

its Brian Spilner noob!
don't ever get his name wrong again, he has nos..... two of the bigs ones.

spilner his undercover name... you ftl, he was right.

fastf150
08-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by TorqueDog
The words of a tried and true troll.

Not a troll at all, but once some of the one line replies start hitting the thread its hard not to have fun with the internet lifers.

Oh look at that, your reply was a one liner. j/k

Justing
08-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by colinxx235

spilner his undercover name... you ftl, he was right.

but spilner was the typical white boy name he used as a street racer... o'conner was his cop name

1 fast and 1 furious....srs bsns :rofl: