PDA

View Full Version : Remember the Anthrax "scare"? US Bio Army Lab was responsible.....

Toma
08-06-2008, 04:47 PM
And the FBI has had the files proving it for seemingly EVER.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7545398.stm

rmk
08-06-2008, 04:48 PM
http://cr4.globalspec.com/PostImages/200709/TinFoil_DB52B2F1-0E7F-A983-F0F9D799A20B06C8.jpg

Toma
08-06-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by rmk
http://cr4.globalspec.com/PostImages/200709/TinFoil_DB52B2F1-0E7F-A983-F0F9D799A20B06C8.jpg

Uhm... actually no .....

duh :drool:

QuasarCav
08-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by rmk

:dunno:

Sounds pretty legit to me.

canuckcarguy
08-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Toma

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7545398.stm

Uh, no, the lab wasn't responsible. The scientist was responsible. Seems like a significant difference.

badatusrnames
08-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Bit of a misleading title...

Toma
08-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by canuckcarguy

Uh, no, the lab wasn't responsible. The scientist was responsible. Seems like a significant difference.
It getting out may have been one man. But if you have ever seen a lab of this level... getting stuff out is hard.... if not impossible.

Second, its a bio weapons lab. They sanctioned, funded, encouraged, approved etc the development and testing of various strains....

em2ab
08-06-2008, 05:38 PM
:bullshit:
government guy 1- "They're onto us, what do we do?"
government guy 2 - "One of the guys working on the case just died, let's blame it on him."
government guy 1 - "Eeeeeeeeeexcellent......"

It's just a cover up.

Destinova403
08-06-2008, 05:47 PM
if the government has no problem killing its own people than what is preventing it from killing the people who want to expose them?

its like those 911 conspiracy theories... if the government has no problem killing thousands of people... whats preventing them from killing the people who find out?

http://www.tfhp.org/images/tinfoil-hat.jpg

Primer_Drift
08-06-2008, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Destinova403
..whats preventing them from killing the people who find out?

Buddy Jesus?

http://www.superherostuff.com/bush_sucks_tshirts/images/buddy_jesus.jpg

BerserkerCatSplat
08-06-2008, 06:47 PM
That's Buddy Christ, thank you very much. :D

CUG
08-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Toma

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7545398.stm You ever considered taking some spin classes?

rage2
08-06-2008, 10:11 PM
You guys gotta read more on the story before accusing Toma of another conspiracy theory...

If the FBI had such an open and shut case, did they have to pursue these tactics?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080806/ap_on_go_ot/anthrax_investigation_64

The feds were already embarassed for trying to fuck over another scientist in this case.

BigMass
08-06-2008, 10:16 PM
the Bush Regime used Brian Ross at ABC News to spread the lie far and wide that US government tests proved that the anthrax mailed to various Americans, including prominent US Senators, was made in Iraq by Saddam Hussein. This lie was essential for scaring Congress into passing the Bush Regime’s Gestapo laws, such as the PATRIOT Act, and for overcoming opposition to invading Iraq.

It is documented that the Bush Administration tried to use the Anthrax attacks as a pretext to war with Iraq by forging documents pinning it on Saddam.

Now, this piece of news has been around for a month now it it’s getting ZERO play time even though it is a huge crime that the Bush Admin has consistently perpetuated and should be tried for. No investigation, nothing. People are just idiots watching Simpsons on a daily basis and don’t even care what their own governments are up to. Yet another flase flag opp this time to invate Iran.

Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh revealed how the neocons convened around Dick Cheney and brainstormed ways to kick off war with Iran.

“There was a dozen ideas proffered about how to trigger a war,” Hersh explained. “The one that interested me the most was why don’t we build — we in our shipyard — build four or five boats that look like Iranian PT boats. Put Navy seals on them with a lot of arms. And next time one of our boats goes to the Straits of Hormuz, start a shoot-up.”
http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/07/07/080707fa_fact_hersh?currentPage=all

Everything is a false flag. Form Hitler’s Reichstag to the Golf of Tonkin, to the attacks on the USS Liberty to 9/11 and the 7/7/7 bombings. Oh wait, it’s a retarded kid, it’s come people in caves:rolleyes: I cant believe people still, after thousands of years, still buy into what their rulers tell them. It’s a fucking joke.

I would be utterly shocked if the Anthrax attacks were NOT committed by governmental entities. One thing to ask yourselves, why did the Bush Administration start taking Anthrax Vaccinations just 2 weeks prior to the attacks? Just a lucky guess?
http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_Knowledge/bush_cipro.htm

Antonito
08-06-2008, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by BigMass

it’s come people in caves:rolleyes:

Every time I see this I remember how stupid truthers are.

Yes, it's just people in caves. With millions upon millions of dollars of financing from various royal families. And CIA training. And operatives in countless middle eastern governments.

Somehow it's amazing to believe that these inferior human beings could somehow manage to find some box cutters and hijack planes. Because god knows it had never been done before.

:rolleyes: indeed

BigMass
08-06-2008, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Antonito

Every time I see this I remember how stupid truthers are.

Yes, it's just people in caves. With millions upon millions of dollars of financing from various royal families. And CIA training. And operatives in countless middle eastern governments.

Somehow it's amazing to believe that these inferior human beings could somehow manage to find some box cutters and hijack planes. Because god knows it had never been done before.

:rolleyes: indeed

are you my stalker or something? Do you get alerted to your email every time i make a post? I'm glad you can take a portion of a sarcastic sentence i wrote to totally deconstruct all the facts associated with 9/11. It's amazing work how you managed to do that, really.

koopkoop2
08-06-2008, 11:04 PM
Anyone else find it a little suspicious that articles about this anthrax doctor are always about one thing - driving home the point that he acted alone. The OP's article is purely designed to enforce this single fact.

In any similar situation (eg. Columbine, The Guy Who Locked his Kids in the Basement), the articles probably cover in one sentence that the small group/guy acted alone. The rest of the article is about how/why the guy got so fucked up in the first place.

Yet, many articles about this anthrax doctor never discuss any of his motivations or attempt to delve into his psyche. It's always just one repeating message "HE ACTED ALONE" "HE ACTED ALONE" "DO NOT SUSPECT ANY OTHER INVOLVEMENT BECAUSE HE ACTED ALONE".

08-06-2008, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by koopkoop2
Anyone else find it a little suspicious that articles about this anthrax doctor are always about one thing - driving home the point that he acted alone. The OP's article is purely designed to enforce this single fact.

In any similar situation (eg. Columbine, The Guy Who Locked his Kids in the Basement), the articles probably cover in one sentence that the small group/guy acted alone. The rest of the article is about how/why the guy got so fucked up in the first place.

Yet, many articles about this anthrax doctor never discuss any of his motivations or attempt to delve into his psyche. It's always just one repeating message "HE ACTED ALONE" "HE ACTED ALONE" "DO NOT SUSPECT ANY OTHER INVOLVEMENT BECAUSE HE ACTED ALONE".

haha I was thinking the exact same thing, who do you trust?

BerserkerCatSplat
08-06-2008, 11:39 PM

the facts associated with 9/11.

I really like how you used the word "facts" here.

01RedDX
08-07-2008, 12:52 AM

Gainsbarre
08-07-2008, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by koopkoop2

Yes, and we all have nothing to worry about now, because the scientist mastermind is dead! Furthermore, since he killed himself, he must be the guilty party! Why else would he kill himself? He's guilty! Guilty!

In all seriousness though, I do find it most convenient that he "comitted suicide" when the mass media reported that he was the guy responsible.

Antonito
08-07-2008, 07:09 AM

are you my stalker or something? Do you get alerted to your email every time i make a post? I'm glad you can take a portion of a sarcastic sentence i wrote to totally deconstruct all the facts associated with 9/11. It's amazing work how you managed to do that, really.

Aw, don't get all butthurt. It must be terrible for you that whenever you spout off I ask for things like proof or point out little things like logic. If it makes you feel better, it's not a conspiracy against you. I'm not even Jewish ;)

BigMass
08-07-2008, 07:47 AM

I'm not even Jewish ;)

awww... that's too bad. Who am i supposed to blame now??:(

tirebob
08-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Funny when Tona posts something he instantly gets slammed like crazy, but the second Rage posts behind him backing him up, the slamming stops... Go figure...

arian_ma
08-07-2008, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by tirebob
Funny when Tona posts something he instantly gets slammed like crazy, but the second Rage posts behind him backing him up, the slamming stops... Go figure...
Refer to sig.

lint
08-07-2008, 09:02 AM
from the last paragraph of the original article:

But a social worker said in filed court documents that Dr Ivins had "a history dating to his graduate days of homicidal threats, plans and actions towards therapists".

Does the US gov't not do background checks on employees? How does he even get a job with a US bio weapons lab with this kind of history?

BigMass
08-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by lint
from the last paragraph of the original article:

Does the US gov't not do background checks on employees? How does he even get a job with a US bio weapons lab with this kind of history?

or is it just a smear campaign to discredit a dead guy who no longer can defend himself.

Antonito
08-07-2008, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

Don't mind him, it's basically a selective attention span where he only pays attention to material that reinforces his accepted cognitive system.

This should be entertaining. Please educate me as to what my "accepted cognitive system" is

msommers
08-07-2008, 09:42 AM

LOL so true.

TKRIS
08-07-2008, 09:42 AM
We should make the 9/11 Truth Movement assholes eat all the antrax. 2 Birds, 1 Stone.

rage2
08-07-2008, 10:12 AM
haha it's true. Makes starting arguments a lot tougher for me now.

There are a few exceptions tho... I think the global warming and smoking threads are the 2 big ones I can think of.

stretch
08-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Destinova403
if the government has no problem killing its own people than what is preventing it from killing the people who want to expose them?

its like those 911 conspiracy theories... if the government has no problem killing thousands of people ... whats preventing them from killing the people who find out?

http://www.tfhp.org/images/tinfoil-hat.jpg

So you don't believe that the American government and military were will to kill its own citizens in order to gain public support for invading the Middle East (most importantly, Iraq)? Why not? It wouldn't be the first time.

Proof:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf

The unclassified document above shows that the US government, in the 1960's, planned to carry out TERRORIST ATTACKS ON ITS OWN CITIZENS and blame them on Cuba. The point of these "false flag operations" were to gain public support for military action against cuba.

While this plan was eventually reject, it was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and approved by various levels of the government.

And as for your question of why the those who discover the supposed truth are not killed to keep the secret hidden, the answer seems pretty obvious to me.

First, all of the physical evidence was disposed immediately. For example, the debris from the WTC was cleaned up (sent to the dump or recycling) before it was ever inspected by investigators.......screw it.....

There's not much point in me explaining this in any more detail. I know people who don't believe in dinosaurs despite the existence of fossils, so what's my chances of convincing someone who's in denial (or completely ignorant of the facts) about what really happened on 9/11.

Toma
08-07-2008, 12:32 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7547823.stm

Though, I as well find it odd he would have been employed if this was true. They do VERY stringent security, background checks, psych evaluations etc...

Fishy to me.

alloroc
08-07-2008, 12:45 PM
LOL!

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

An Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) is a type of headwear that can shield your brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers. AFDBs are inexpensive (even free if you don't mind scrounging for thrown-out aluminium foil) and can be constructed by anyone with at least the dexterity of a chimp (maybe bonobo).

** HISTORICAL FOOTNOTE: Aluminum was originally named "alumium" by Sir Humphry Davy, who later changed it to "aluminum" (perhaps in an attempt to make it more Latinized since alumen is Latin for alum, the aluminum compound that the name is derived from). The British (and allied English speakers) shortly thereafter changed the name once more, this time to "aluminium" so that it would again match the pattern of most other elements (helium, sodium, etc.), while the North Americans eventually decided to keep the second, slightly more traditional name. I predict that North Americans will adopt the more regular "-ium" spelling by the year 2050, prompting the British to start calling it "alumininium". At that point debate can begin on changing "platinum" to "platinium"

zipdoa
08-07-2008, 01:24 PM
LOL @ conspiracy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhHzMttUKO0&feature=related

finboy
08-07-2008, 04:06 PM

awww... that's too bad. Who am i supposed to blame now??:(

Originally posted by arian_ma

Refer to sig.

:thumbsup:

canuckcarguy
08-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Arguing against conspiracy theories is pretty much impossible. If the article had not mentioned that the scientist acted alone, that would be proof that he acted in concert with whatever special agents were directing his every move. Of course, since the article DID say that he acted alone, most emphatically, that too constitutes proof of the conspiracy. If it had been less strenuously, well that would also prove it, of course.

The article says that he had a history of problems. Of course, that can't be true, it must have been made up to discredit the deceased and further the conspiracy. Unless it hadn't been mentioned, in which case it would have been a cover-up that proved the conspiracy beyond any doubt.

See how this works? Entertaining, for sure, but if somebody is convinced of the conspiracy, there's no talking them out of it.

BigMass
08-08-2008, 07:31 AM
Arguing against conspiracy theories is pretty much impossible. If the article had not mentioned that the scientist acted alone, that would be proof that he acted in concert with whatever special agents were directing his every move. Of course, since the article DID say that he acted alone, most emphatically, that too constitutes proof of the conspiracy. If it had been less strenuously, well that would also prove it, of course.

The article says that he had a history of problems. Of course, that can't be true, it must have been made up to discredit the deceased and further the conspiracy. Unless it hadn't been mentioned, in which case it would have been a cover-up that proved the conspiracy beyond any doubt.

See how this works? Entertaining, for sure, but if somebody is convinced of the conspiracy, there's no talking them out of it.

No, that’s not how it works at all. I get my info from multiple different sources not just one article. Then I decide if things add up or not. You listen to Fox News then decide that they have given you all the information you need and anyone that disagrees is a conspiracy nut. See how that works?

arian_ma
08-08-2008, 07:40 AM

No, that’s not how it works at all. I get my info from multiple different sources not just one article. Then I decide if things add up or not. You listen to Fox News then decide that they have given you all the information you need and anyone that disagrees is a conspiracy nut. See how that works?
Jesus, sensitive much?

BigMass
08-08-2008, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by arian_ma

Jesus, sensitive much?

i am, i am.

canuckcarguy
08-08-2008, 10:35 AM

No, that�s not how it works at all. I get my info from multiple different sources not just one article. Then I decide if things add up or not. You listen to Fox News then decide that they have given you all the information you need and anyone that disagrees is a conspiracy nut. See how that works?

I guess we troglodytes can't get our news anywhere but from those guys at Fox, who must surely be a part of the greater conspiracy. I forgot. Of course, I don't even watch Fox News, but that's likely evidence that I'm one of them. Excuse me now, I have to go out and meet with my CIA bosses and get my marching orders.

Antonito
08-08-2008, 11:09 AM

I guess we troglodytes can't get our news anywhere but from those guys at Fox, who must surely be a part of the greater conspiracy. I forgot. Of course, I don't even watch Fox News, but that's likely evidence that I'm one of them. Excuse me now, I have to go out and meet with my CIA bosses and get my marching orders.

I think you missed the point. You aren't a planted stooge. You're simply far too dumb to grasp the concepts that Big Mass and his awe inspiring intellect can. Because you are just another of the brain dead sheeple, you can only be fed your news from Fox News, because thinking is hard. Of course, a lot of that can be blamed on chemtrails.

Now, if you want to be really smart, you need good sources to be told what your opinions are. Like Youtube.

You know, this just hit me: thanks to the internet, there are now thousands of sources of information that are actually significantly worse than Fox News. God damn that's depressing.

TKRIS
08-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Of course, a lot of that can be blamed on chemtrails.

^:rofl: :rofl:
Hahaha.
Well played sir.