PDA

View Full Version : Mazda Service?

amorak
08-06-2008, 09:03 PM
Hey guys,

Got my girl an '08 Mazda3 a few months ago and it's time for its first service.

I got it out of Lethbridge, since they had way better offers and were actually interested in earning my business.

Anyways, suffice to say, I was not impressed with the sales department at any of the three Calgary Mazda dealers.

However, I'd like to keep this car dealer maintained, and as such, I need to pick somewhere to take the 3 for service.

What dealer do you guys recommend for service? I did a search and it sounds like Kramer is the worst, which jives with my terrible sales experience there...

Any opinions would be killer!

bulaian
08-06-2008, 09:16 PM
kramer put in the wrong oil in my buddy's new(at the time) mazdaspeed3.

he also had to bring it in 3 times before they actually found/fixed an issue that he was having with the rear sway bar

lint
08-06-2008, 09:22 PM
north hill isn't much better. The service manager sounds like an uneducated hick. Which ever dealership you pick for service, make sure you stay on top of it. Know what is covered in your service, how much things cost, the rates etc.

Lex350
08-06-2008, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by lint
north hill isn't much better. The service manager sounds like an uneducated hick. Which ever dealership you pick for service, make sure you stay on top of it. Know what is covered in your service, how much things cost, the rates etc.

true the service manager is a complete a-hole but the people behind the counter aren't too bad there. They are the best of the 3 dealers...but really you can't put Mazda and Service in the same sentence......people will think you are retarded:D