PDA

View Full Version : FS: 85 and 86 MR2 parts cars

Rexxrally
09-05-2003, 04:50 PM
I've got an 85 MR2, with just about everything except the interior carpeting and headliner, and an 86 MR2 with an engine , tranny, blown clutch, doors, seats, suspension, brakes, steering, some interior, etc.

What are you looking for? I might have it for you. I'll sell the cars whole (in salvage status) or I'll sell them in pieces.

Both cars are black/grey interior. The 85 is silver exterior (good body, only rust at back of rear wheels), and the 86 is dark green (almost black)over silver two tone (rusty). The silver one has the popup sunroof still in it (could be cut out).

Email me. Dave dot Sharp at Canada dot com
I can email you pictures of whatever parts you're looking for.

Silver car is in Edmonton, dark green one in Camrose.

dcoultis
09-06-2003, 12:14 PM
what condition are the seats in?, and also i need a fuel pulsation damper off the fuel rail of a 4age.

Rexxrally
09-06-2003, 10:24 PM
Seats are in excellent condition, with no rips or stains. I want $100 for the pair.

Fuel pulsation damper: I'm sure I have one, and I'm sure it works since the car did run fine until the clutch blew. What are they worth? I have no idea.

Email me: dave dot sharp at canada dot com

If I had an extra day's notice, I could have brought them down to Calgary for you this weekend.

Dave

Rexxrally
09-08-2003, 11:09 AM
By the way, everyone, the 85 is a complete, straight, running car, except for the interior missing.

If you wanted to get into racing (road racing next summer in Calgary, or ice racing this winter in Edmonton), this could be an excellent opportunity.

Buy the complete car for $1500 OBO, cage it and go racing!

madnesshero
03-20-2006, 08:55 PM
emailed you about a part I'm looking for!