PDA

View Full Version : ***STOLEN CAR*** Extremely Custom 1996 Civic Type R - silver coupe

superbeast
08-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Hey guys, this is a call for all watchful eyes please! I'm posting this for a friend who doesn't have internet at the moment.

This car was stolen on Saturday night/Sunday morning (Aug 2/3, 2008) sometime between 11PM and 9AM in the area of 137 Ave and 70 St, in Edmonton.

This is an VERY recognizable car, and has an incredible amount of custom modifications.

The car is painted Mitsu pearl white, with carbon fiber fenders, hood, bumpers, skirt, and trunk. It also has a black painted roof.

Just in case that isn't enough to identify the car, it is RIGHT HAND DRIVE. This is a custom conversion put together from an imported CTR front clip and a USDM car.

Six-spoke white wheels are on the car, along with CTR badges and CIVIC EVOLUTIONS decals.

As you can tell from the description and the pictures below, a LOT of blood, sweat, and tears (and parts) went into creating this car.

PLEASE PLEASE could everyone keep a sharp eye out for this car. If anyone even THINKS they may have seen it, please let me know via PM. Thank you all for your help.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/SeairDiffusion/SJswMU4WzTI/AAAAAAAAACM/0RFLeHfX-3Q/s800/stevecar1.jpg

http://lh6.ggpht.com/SeairDiffusion/SJswMQJ1xNI/AAAAAAAAACU/1ELN74iTd4g/s800/stevecar2.jpg

http://lh6.ggpht.com/SeairDiffusion/SJswMtOE_4I/AAAAAAAAACc/IVsv6JDFqZo/s800/stevecar3.jpg

http://lh6.ggpht.com/SeairDiffusion/SJswMqA449I/AAAAAAAAACk/pwF_3kt1i1Y/s800/stevecar4.jpg

**EDIT**
Thanks for the eye and the support guys.
Thanks for the reminder richardchan, I'm going to post up a parts list in case the #$%#) tries to start parting out shit. Some of this stuff is extremely rare, and if you see anyone trying to sell this stuff anywhere, please let me know.

EXTERIOR
Carbon Creations full CF kit (bumpers, skirts)
Carbon Creations Fenders
VIS Trunk
VIS Hood
TYC Projector Headlights
Xenon HID Kits

WHEELS
ADVAN White 6 spoke wheels, 17"
My friend can't quite remember what rubber was on there, but he thinks it way Toyo.

POWERPLANT
JDM B16B engine
JR Supercharger
Stainless header (can't remember brand)

SUSPENSION
JDM CTR 5 lug conversion all around conversion
Koni yellow shocks
Tein Springs
Omni LCA's

ELECTRONICS
Hondata S300
AEM UEGO Controller
Apexi Grounding Kit
Autometer boost, nitrous, EGT gauges

ICE
Pioneer DVD Deck
2 Alpine Type R 10"

INTERIOR
2 Sparco Seats (Torino)
1 Sparco Harness Black
JDM CTR Door Panels
JDM CTR steering wheel with black stitching
JDM CTR Carbon Accent Dash

As you can see, it's a long, expensive and somewhat rare parts list. Please let me know if you see any of them floating about. Of course, anyone with information leading to recovery of anything will be drinking for free for some time.

Thanks again guys.

djayz
08-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Will definately keep an eye out in calgary.

I think bigger pictures would help though and perhaps even the license plate just so people are sure.

Edit: I see you've fixed the pics :thumbsup:

znx
08-07-2008, 11:53 AM
Will keep an eye our too in Calgary. Sorry for what happened for your friend.. :(

Lucky97
08-07-2008, 11:53 AM
this car shouldnt be hard to miss. i will keep an eye out

rc2002
08-07-2008, 11:58 AM
It'll be an easy spot, plus the thieves won't have an easy time parting out since some of the parts are quite rare...

88CRX
08-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Stickied!

Why anyone would steal a car with custom parts such as that is beyond me.... fucking idiots.

Hope you get it back!

88CRX
08-07-2008, 12:10 PM
and yea, post up the plate # if possible.

superbeast
08-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the sticky.
I'll get the plate # when I talk to him later.

rpalm35
08-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Will defiantly keep an eye out in calgary!

Holy that thing looks Nice!! and really unique!

shouldn't be hard at all to spot.

subsin
08-10-2008, 05:09 PM
wow sorry to hear that..

more help from me in calgary!!

mikey008
08-10-2008, 05:27 PM
:banghead:

Another bad news! Sorry to hear....:cry:

eglove
08-10-2008, 07:09 PM
heads would roll if i found out who stole my car, even though it's not as nice as that.

i will keep my eyes peeled.