PDA

View Full Version : inconsiderate ricer old lady!!

MK3HKS
09-05-2003, 07:15 PM
ok i was goin on 68th towards 16th ave today like 2 hours ago and i had to get into the left lane to turn onto 16th so.......i signal for like a couple secs so the bitch(38-45yrs) knows iam tryin to get in.
but just to fuckin piss me off she speeds up. so i cut the bitch off and she get on the right lane speeds up and yells out "fuckin asshole" givin me the finger...so i was already tired and pissed.......so i get out of the turnin lane, catch up to the bitch a spat in her face:rofl: :rofl: ..that should teach this stupid bitch that she doesnt own the roads:guns:

any else see the inconsiderate bitch on the roads??

btw: i was sooo lucky that i never missed or else that would make me look like an ass...:rofl:

boyforsale
09-05-2003, 07:50 PM
Heh, whenever me and my dad drive somewhere on the highway there are so many assholes, my dad signals, waits for their response, it appears as if they are letting him pass, RIGHT when he wants to turn they speed up, my dad get so pissed. His nerves are a little jangled because hes a truck driver and he gets this sort of bullshit all the time.

MK3HKS
09-05-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by m10-power
Are you kidding? Hope so cause that's pretty lame.

what i did was lame????

962 kid
09-05-2003, 09:46 PM
yah, spitting on people is pretty gross, :thumbsdow

MK3HKS
09-05-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by 962 kid
yah, spitting on people is pretty gross, :thumbsdow

i know but i couldnt stop her in the middle of the road and punch her out...thats the best i could do WHILE drivin....i know is gross!!:thumbsdow

xDiMSuMx
09-05-2003, 10:09 PM
hahahahahaha that's hilarious dude! :clap: :thumbsup:

how'd u get her in the face though?

that's some amazing distance and aim u have there

MK3HKS
09-05-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by xDiMSuMx
hahahahahaha that's hilarious dude! :clap: :thumbsup:

how'd u get her in the face though?

that's some amazing distance and aim u have there

i was a bit ahead of her and it was my luck it hit her:thumbsup:

girlRACER
09-05-2003, 10:57 PM
That's awesome! :thumbsup: I have horrible road rage and I get that all the time middle-aged old ladies. :banghead: I usually drive away disgruntled but I'm glad you got her back.

MK3HKS
09-05-2003, 11:08 PM
yea, she knew i was tryin to get in but the bitch was askin for it(a spit in the face),
i wonder what she is thinkin now???:dunno: :rofl:

lammer
09-05-2003, 11:46 PM
haha man your awesome!!

worst i've done so far is cut someone off because they swore at me
and then i started fingering them. and yelling names at them ahha

i remember this one time i had to get into the school parking lot so i had to accellerate up a bit
then the bus wouldn't let me in
so i cut the fucker off, he honked me. i stopped
gave him the finger and waited. when he turned out i drove off hahaha.

rice_eater
09-06-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by MK3HKS

what i did was lame????
if you are proud of spitting at people to make your point you are no better than they are...on the contrary :banghead:

hjr
09-06-2003, 11:23 AM
ok i was goin on 68th towards 16th ave today like 2 hours ago and i had to get into the left lane to turn onto 16th so.......i signal for like a couple secs so the bitch(38-45yrs) knows iam tryin to get in.
but just to fuckin piss me off she speeds up. so i cut the bitch off and she get on the right lane speeds up and yells out "fuckin asshole" givin me the finger...so i was already tired and pissed.......so i get out of the turnin lane, catch up to the bitch a spat in her face:rofl: :rofl: ..that should teach this stupid bitch that she doesnt own the roads:guns:

any else see the inconsiderate bitch on the roads??

btw: i was sooo lucky that i never missed or else that would make me look like an ass...:rofl: well its not really lame as people are anoying, but judging from this one post you may actually need to check out an anger managment session. As an mostly unbiased observer i think you over reacted. You cut her off, not vice versa.

Melinda
09-06-2003, 11:48 AM
What is with all the "let's kick the crap out of the bad driver" posts today? Geez guys, where's the love? :dunno:

DUBBED
09-06-2003, 12:34 PM
man the last time i fingered somebody for cutting me off they blocked off the road so noone could pass... two guys got out one with a pipe and the other with a knife... and threatened to kill me in the most terrifying of ways...

luckily it somehow manage to be right in front of my buddies house and him and a couple friends of mine ran out with a couple bats and saved my ass... noone got hurt but fuck if they hadnt been there who knows what would have happened

Importz
09-06-2003, 01:02 PM
Respect your elder.....If that was my mom I would hunt you down and shoot you in the face

mwmhong
09-06-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by hjr
well its not really lame as people are anoying, but judging from this one post you may actually need to check out an anger managment session. As an mostly unbiased observer i think you over reacted. You cut her off, not vice versa.

Well the guy said that he did SIGNAL many seconds ahead of time of the lane change and the lady SPED UP to prevent him from changing lanes after he signalled, so there was some malice from her in the first place.
The spitting part is a bit excessive though.

MK3HKS
09-06-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by mwmhong

The spitting part is a bit excessive though.

I WANT THE BITCH TO KNOW THAT SHE CANT OWN THE FUCKIN ROADS CUZ SHE HAS BEEN DRIVIN LONGER!!
thats all , that should of thought her not to fuck around with younger guys again!!

:D
and screw anger management thas just the way iam :thumbsup:

MK3HKS
09-06-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by importz
Respect your elder.....If that was my mom I would hunt you down and shoot you in the face

are u black or adopted??
:dunno:

itsalebaron
09-06-2003, 01:43 PM
I am still trying to figure out what made this old lady a RICER?

Thats a word that sure isn't overused on this site :nut:

MK3HKS
09-06-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by itsalebaron
I am still trying to figure out what made this old lady a RICER?

Thats a word that sure isn't overused on this site :nut:

she had a spoiler u could use to do chin-ups, the car was a 4door, annnnnnnnd it had shiny chrome wheel covers, oversized exhaust tip...now thas what u call a ricer

:thumbsup:

mo_virgin
09-06-2003, 03:47 PM
Yo chill out... the lady is old... besides... its a woman hahaha.

-you so ugly... no asian's squint

MK3HKS
09-06-2003, 03:50 PM
ok ill shut up, but still she deserved it!!!

ninspeed
09-06-2003, 06:08 PM

I WANT THE BITCH TO KNOW THAT SHE CANT OWN THE FUCKIN ROADS CUZ SHE HAS BEEN DRIVIN LONGER!!
thats all , that should of thought her not to fuck around with younger guys again!!

:D
and screw anger management thas just the way iam :thumbsup:

i think you need to step away from your computer, stand up and take a big deep breath in... when you exhale, let all your anger out

rice_eater
09-06-2003, 08:59 PM

she had a spoiler u could use to do chin-ups, the car was a 4door, annnnnnnnd it had shiny chrome wheel covers, oversized exhaust tip...now thas what u call a ricer

:thumbsup:

ahahahahahahahaha...that's the car grandma was driving??? I've been seing a lot of this lately on the street. I saw this grandma with underglow and LED squirters tonight, and another one did a 60 foot burnout in her camaro the other day.Oh and i can't leave out this one granma in this old new yorker with this riced out body kit that i saw today! Shit i wish all these old people would stop street racing. It's turning into a big problem...and i see all these tricked out grandma rides at the shows too. I guess that's why so many old people are buying 2Fast 2Furious. Watch out imports!!! The buicks are back in town!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

girlRACER
09-06-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED
man the last time i fingered somebody for cutting me off they blocked off the road so noone could pass... two guys got out one with a pipe and the other with a knife... and threatened to kill me in the most terrifying of ways...

luckily it somehow manage to be right in front of my buddies house and him and a couple friends of mine ran out with a couple bats and saved my ass... noone got hurt but fuck if they hadnt been there who knows what would have happened

I can't believe some people would actually pull out a knife at you!! Sounds like those crazy people in the States that shoot each other with guns out of road rage. That's going too far!

MK3HKS
09-06-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER

I can't believe some people would actually pull out a knife at you!! Sounds like those crazy people in the States that shoot each other with guns out of road rage. That's going too far!

yea, but i watch out, if the guy looks like a nutcase!!
if he does then i just give the finger a speed off!!:burnout: :D