PDA

View Full Version : Sacred Heart Soup Diet - haha

broken_legs
08-07-2008, 09:03 PM
http://www.idiet4u.com/diets/sacredheart.html

One of the driller's wife was doing this diet before he came out here. Then apparantly the Mud man did it too and had amazing results! WOW

So theres about 7-8 guys here at the rig that are doing this diet now. The cook is doing it too, so we dont have to worry bout the soup and veggies etc, its all prepared.

I know this is just another cabbage soup diet, and I read through it and it doest make any sense to me except for running negative calories, but if you're pounding back all this fruit and then beef and skimmed milk I don't really see how you can lose any weight at all..

I've done ketosis diets, I've run huge calorie deficits before so I decided what the hell I'll give this a try.

Every day going to eat the soup, but instead of eating fruits and the milk/bananas etc I'm going to eat clean meat because I need protein dammit.

Anyone else tried this diet?

kutt3r
08-08-2008, 11:36 AM
The 'diet' is for recovering heart attack victims that have to lose weight fast to lesson the load on their heart. My dad does this every once in a while even though I have told him it is a waste of time he continues to lose the weight and put it right back on ...
Look at the protien content and you will quickly see that you cannot maintain muscle mass and I could guess that is where 60-80% of your loss comes from... so have at it, but take some bf% recordings before and after and see if you lose any fat... I have challanged my dad to that and he refuses as he is old school and thinks that all that matters is the number in the scale.

broken_legs
08-13-2008, 10:56 AM
Well i'd say it worked great. Even guys at the rig say my face looks thinner.

I can see most of my abs again lol

But im pretty sure this was just the atikins induction again as I was eating protein and none of the fruit or baked potatoes/milk etc...

bulaian
08-14-2008, 10:32 PM
Thanks for posting this up. Like you, I'm concerned about losing muscle, so I'm going to be eating a lot of meat and just cutting out carbs from bread/rice/pastas

FYI if anyone's interested all of the ingredients cost me $13.34 from superstore :D