PDA

View Full Version : Hate to wait...

Phihalo
08-08-2008, 12:13 AM
Just had my second interview, I hate the long wait to hear back from them :banghead: I try to not think about it but it's damn tough man...

Need to make the time to go faster :rofl:

ZorroAMG
08-08-2008, 12:43 AM
Masturbate.

CaptainReboot
08-08-2008, 08:02 AM
I remember for my current job it was at least 3 weeks before they made me the offer. It was at least 2 weeks between 1st and 2nd interviews, and then another 1 week or so before the offer was made.

I did call them up once or twice during that time to see if they made a decision since I was going crazy. They said things were super busy and they didn't have time to move it faster than they wanted.

It's pretty tough just waiting around to hear something. To top things off, I was about to go on a 3 week vacation. They called me the day before I left.

Penis McNickels
08-08-2008, 08:04 AM
I didn't know WongFei's Noodle House had such a rigorous hiring process.

Good luck!

Kona9
08-08-2008, 08:08 AM
Treat your situation like you should a girl.

Don't go running to her to find out how she feels, let her come to you. Act like you don't need her, and she should come running.

:rofl:

Antonito
08-08-2008, 09:33 AM
At my first job out of school I had an interview, and then nothing for about 3 weeks. Finally I called and the guy goes "oh shit, right. Um....*talks to partner in the background* ok sure, you got the job"

Of course in hindsight that should have made me run away screaming, as this was how they handled pretty much everything

Phihalo
08-08-2008, 11:27 AM
I didn't know WongFei's Noodle House had such a rigorous hiring process.

no, it was for WongChui's Noodle not WongFei's :poosie:

It's pretty tough just waiting around to hear something. To top things off, I was about to go on a 3 week vacation. They called me the day before I left.

I am in the same boat... going on vacation in 6 days, DRIVING ME CRAZY

Penis McNickels
08-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Phihalo

no, it was for WongChui's Noodle not WongFei's :poosie:

WongChui.... WongFei....

They all look the same to me.

ExtraSlow
08-08-2008, 11:55 AM
I'm starting a new job on Monday, and between three interviews, stampede and one misplaced offer letter, it's been over two months.

be patient.

FreakinPrince
08-08-2008, 12:15 PM
where did you apply? wong chui's noodle??

samo147
08-16-2008, 03:11 PM
one job for me
interview in may.. went well
flew me to toronto for an interview in june.. went well
offered me job in august...

just speaks to how unorganized they were

TomcoPDR
08-16-2008, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Masturbate. :clap:

Graham_A_M
08-18-2008, 10:40 PM
Better then this oil & gas servicing company I used to work for. Waiting a full year wasn't uncommon at all:nut: