PDA

View Full Version : 52nd street race to who all was there

-APEX-
09-05-2003, 08:57 PM
me my cousin and his asian friend went to some races on 52nd street and my asian frind was driving his 89 celica with catback exhaust and kan n intake but we were jus spectators and then were watching the races and they were wild we seen a sylvia twin turbo and all of a sudden the cops came out of no were and swarmed in like fast and the furious stlye even some helicoptersbut yea so we decided to make a get away and we have this retard cop in this chopper chasing us and we lost him so we parked the car in a dark parcade and when we started to walk back and the cops were searching the area and they asked us all for our liscenc and my asian friends like fuck off we wernt racing why do i have to show you my liscenc i'll kikc you 20 times before you hit the ground so the cops like well you should be on you way

abej6
09-05-2003, 09:01 PM
wow... you're cool...

what's Vin's phone number, oh.. and does Paul still eat his sandies with no crust???

do you still have the hookups on Spoon engines?? call me if you do.

5.9 R/T
09-05-2003, 09:15 PM

88CRX
09-05-2003, 09:15 PM
:thumbsdow

m10-power
09-05-2003, 09:21 PM
:rofl:
I'm sure the cop was scared...maybe it was the jedi mind trick, that would have been super.:thumbsup:

izzoblitzo
09-05-2003, 09:33 PM
pardon me, but didnt I see this in a movie somewhere?

sxtasy
09-05-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by some dipshit
kan n intake we seen a sylvia twin turbo thats f**kin crazy man, never seen that before!! Wow

Joe Malms
09-05-2003, 10:13 PM
damn homie...in high school you the maaaan homie.

illeagle
09-05-2003, 10:17 PM
What, are you like, 12 years old or somthing? Your prolly one of those girls who run,-FAST to your sister's car and THINK the cops are chasing you for stolen dvd players and barbie dolls. by the way where did you find the parkade? did the cops chase you all the way downtown? Go back to your treehouse where the action is more your age

Ekliptix
09-05-2003, 10:19 PM
This must be a parody.

4G63Power
09-05-2003, 10:46 PM
I remember those days too when I was young playing with my hot wheels...those were the days. I had some crazy times too...I remember having these awesome chases where the cars would jump across the kitchen table...all the way to the dining room table. Man those cars have madd suspension. Then I got bored and started playing with some Lego.

Superesc
09-05-2003, 11:01 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/banners/nostreetracing2.gif

For some real racing go here:
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17473

ecstasyracer
09-05-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by -APEX-
then were watching the races and they were wild we seen a sylvia twin turbo

riiiiiiiight, this must be a joke.:thumbsdow

VWbloke
09-06-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by -APEX-
they asked us all for our liscenc and my asian friends like fuck off we wernt racing why do i have to show you my liscenc i'll kikc you 20 times before you hit the ground so the cops like well you should be on you way

lol - this is just too rich! Your friend threatened a cop and was being beligerent and all the officer said was "right, be on your way"?? yeah RIGHT!

Usually I just laugh at these asinine posts but the utter ridiculousness of this is too much to pass up on without comment. I've noticed a number of posts by fledgling individuals such as our mate, APEX, here, and wonder if there is any hope for the future.

All I can do is ask that you read your post over before you hit 'submit' and ask yourself if it's really worth sharing.

"i'll kikc you 20 times before you hit the ground " - good stuff.

rice_eater
09-06-2003, 12:31 AM
you are the worlds biggest morron!!! don't post again

DJ Lazy
09-06-2003, 01:02 AM
I don't really think anyone on this site forum cares if you were just a SPECTATOR.. street racing is street racing... You are still out there being an idiot on the streets, and there is every chance that you, or someone else is gonna get hurt from your stupidity...

Everyone should know by now that this is a NO STREET RACING forum.. and you go and post your experience, (if it is even real) about street racing? DUMBASS:banghead:

Peace.

The_1
09-06-2003, 01:03 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by -APEX-
my asian friends like fuck off we wernt racing why do i have to show you my liscenc i'll kikc you 20 times before you hit the ground so the cops like well you should be on you way
:bullshit:

jgCARNAGE
09-06-2003, 01:28 AM
Thats the stupidest thing I have ever read in any forum ever.